Start your journey off in the DC/Baltimore area where you’ll take in the Holocaust Museum and National monuments. Then it’s off to Manhattan! JW World Headquarters, US Branch and Educational Center*, a Bible Tour at the MET, and all that is New York awaits!
New York and Canada
Must book at least 90 days in advance
- Land Package Prices
- 1 Person in a Room
- 2 person in a Room Per Person
- 3 Person in a Room Per Person
- 4 Person in a Room Per Person
- May 11th – 18th, 2024
- June 22nd – 29th, 2024
- September 22nd – 29th, 2024
- October 19th – 26th, 2024
- October 26th – November 2nd, 2024
Visit JW Headquarters in NY and the beautiful land of Canada!
Visit the World Headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Warwick, the US Branch and Printery in Wallkill and the Educational Center in Patterson*. You will also be able to enjoy an uplifting and faith strengthening Bible tour at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, while visiting and touring some iconic sites in Manhattan, New York.
Enjoy a scenic ride through New York. Marvel with the astonishing Niagara Falls and visit the Canadian JW Branch.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final, and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
Day 1 Saturday – Arrive BCT Provided Hotel
Day 2 Sunday – Metropolitan Museum of Art Bible Tour; Sightseeing Tour in Manhattan (Freedom Tower, China Town, Central Park, Times Square, etc.)
Day 3 Monday – NY Branch Tour*: Wallkill Farm & Warwick World Headquarters or Patterson Education Center
Day 4 Tuesday – NY Branch Tour*: Wallkill Farm & Warwick World Headquarters or Patterson Education Center
Day 5 Wednesday – Scenic ride to Niagara Falls, Canada. Playtime Niagara Falls** (Casual Day all Day)
Day 6 Thursday – Playtime at Niagara Falls** (Casual Day all Day)
Day 7 Friday – Canada Branch Tour. Scenic tour Niagara River through Niagara Falls back to Buffalo NY.
Day 8 Saturday – Depart Buffalo NY.
** Some Possibilities for Play Time Niagara Falls: Maid of the Mist, Clifton Hill, Cave of the Winds Tour to the Hurricane Decks for the ultimate “water park” experience, Top of the Falls Restaurant, Viewing Goat Island / Bridal Veil Falls / American Falls, even trekking over to Prospect Point Park Observation Tour USA side Niagara Falls.
- Airfare or train tickets from a major airport or train station nearest you (not applicable to ‘land package’ prices).
- Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.
- Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.
- Full Packages include a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport or train station to your hotel (not applicable to ‘land package’ prices)
- FREE breakfast each morning.
- The price of the Bible Tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art is included!
- 25% deposit required to confirm any reservation
- 25% deposit (up to $400 maximum per person) non-refundable
- No insurance, no refunds. A claim, with the proper paperwork, for an insured reason, must be presented to the insurance company.
- Lack of Insurance results in no refunds of any type.
- The final balance is due 90 days prior to departure on all trips.
- Reservations made less than 90 days before departure require full payment.
A 6% convenience (secure processing) fee will be added for reservations made online and a $30/person discount will be added. Booking over the phone, no convenience fee will be added, nor will you receive a $30/person discount.