Visit JW World Headquarters, US and Canada Branch and Educational Center*. Visit two of the most iconic cities in the world on our 8-day tour of New York City and Canada! See the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and Times Square in New York City, and then take a boat tour of Niagara Falls.
Washington D.C. and New York
Must book at least 90 days in advance
- Land Package Prices
- 1 Person in a Room
- 2 Person in a Room Per Person
- 3 Person in a Room Per Person
- 4 Person in a Room Per Person
- June 19th – 26th, 2024
- September 19th – 26th, 2024
- October 16th – 23rd, 2024
Explore the heart of the cities of Washington D.C and New York!
Visit Washington D.C., sightseeing of the buildings and monuments of the US capital, while enjoying a Bible Tour at the Museum of the Holocaust.
Visit the World Headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Warwick, the US Branch and Printery in Wallkill and the Educational Center in Patterson*. You will also be able to enjoy an uplifting and faith strengthening Bible tour at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, while visiting and touring some iconic sites in Manhattan, New York.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final, and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
Day 1 Wednesday – Arrive BCT Provided Hotel DC/Baltimore Area
Day 2 Thursday – Holocaust museum; Museum of the Bible Tour theme ‘Courageous Guardians of the Sword‘; Lunch at Union Station; Dinner at a location decided upon by your BCT Tour Guide
Day 3 Friday – Smithsonian Museum – Tour of the Monuments – National Mall
Day 4 Saturday – Travel from Washington DC to Manhattan & Chelsea Market**
Day 5 Sunday – Metropolitan Museum of Art Bible Tour ‘He Causes To Become‘; Manhattan & Playtime NYC
Day 6 Monday – NY Branch Tour*: Wallkill Farm & Warwick World Headquarters or Patterson Education Center
Day 7 Tuesday – NY Branch Tour*: Wallkill Farm & Warwick World Headquarters or Patterson Education Center
Day 8 Wednesday – Depart NJ/NY.
**Chelsea Market is a food hall, shopping mall, office building and television production facility located in the Chelsea neighborhood of the borough of Manhattan. This bustling Manhattan landmark is a prime destination for New Yorkers and out-of-towners alike. Within its walls are more than 30 unique shops and restaurants offering up true Big Apple flavor and feel.
- Airfare or train tickets from a major airport or train station nearest you (not applicable to ‘land package’ prices).
- Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.
- Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.
- Complimentary shuttle to and from airport or train station to your hotel (not applicable to ‘land package’ prices).
- Museum entrance fees (Washington, DC)
- Holocaust Museum is FREE.
- FREE breakfast each morning.
- The price of the Bible Tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art is included!
- 25% deposit required to confirm any reservation
- 25% deposit (up to $400 maximum per person) non-refundable
- No insurance, no refunds. A claim, with the proper paperwork, for an insured reason, must be presented to the insurance company.
- Lack of Insurance results in no refunds of any type.
- The final balance is due 90 days prior to departure on all trips.
- Reservations made less than 90 days before departure require full payment.
A 6% convenience (secure processing) fee will be added for reservations made online and a $30/person discount will be added. Booking over the phone, no convenience fee will be added, nor will you receive a $30/person discount.