Explore the vibrant cities of Washington, D.C., New York, and Canada while deepening your spiritual journey with our premium Bethel tour. Immerse yourself in the rich history of these iconic destinations, marvel at world-class exhibits in the Smithsonian museums, and witness the breathtaking beauty of Canada’s landscapes.
Must book at least 90 days in advance
- Land Package Prices
- 1 Person in a Room
- 2 Person in a Room Per Person
- 3 Person in a Room Per Person
- 4 Person in a Room Per Person
- May 11th – 15th, 2024
- June 22nd – 26th, 2024
- September 22nd – 26th, 2024
- October 19th – 23rd, 2024
- October 26th – 30th, 2024
Be a part of our New York Tour and visit JW Headquarters!
Visit the World Headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Warwick, the US Branch and Printery in Wallkill and the Educational Center in Patterson*. You will also be able to enjoy an uplifting and faith strengthening Bible tour at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, while visiting and touring some iconic sites in Manhattan, New York.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final, and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) will be sent to you, approximately one month from departure.
Day 1 – Saturday – Arrive BCT Provided Hotel
Day 2 – Sunday – Metropolitan Museum of Art Bible Tour; Sightseeing Tour in Manhattan (Freedom Tower, China Town, Central Park, Times Square, etc.)
Day 3 – Monday – NY Branch Tour*: & Wallkill Farm & Warwick World Headquarters or Patterson Education Center
Day 4 – Tuesday – NY Branch Tour*: Wallkill Farm & Warwick World Headquarters or Patterson Education Center
Day 5 – Wednesday – Depart BCT Provided Hotel.
- Catch a Broadway play on your tour! Simply let your tour guide know what presentation you have tickets for (tickets can also be purchased while on tour. Tickets are NOT included).
- FREE breakfast each morning.
- The price of the Bible Tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art is included!
- 25% deposit required to confirm any reservation
- 25% deposit (up to $400 maximum per person) non-refundable
- No insurance, no refunds. A claim, with the proper paperwork, for an insured reason, must be presented to the insurance company.
- Lack of Insurance results in no refunds of any type.
- The final balance is due 90 days prior to departure on all trips.
- Reservations made less than 90 days before departure require full payment.
A 6% convenience (secure processing) fee will be added for reservations made online and a $30/person discount will be added. Booking over the phone, no convenience fee will be added, nor will you receive a $30/person discount.