Washington DC & New York (8 Days)
Day 1 Saturday/Wednesday – Arrive BCT Provided Hotel DC/Baltimore Area
Day 3 Monday/Friday – Smithsonian Museum – Tour of the Monuments – National Mall
Day 4 Tuesday/Saturday – Travel from Washington DC to Manhattan & Chelsea Market**
Day 6 Thursday/Monday – NY Branch Tour*: Warwick World Headquarters or Patterson Education Center & Wallkill Farm
Day 7 Friday/Tuesday – NY Branch Tour*: Warwick World Headquarters or Patterson Education Center & Wallkill Farm
Day 8 Saturday/Wednesday – Depart NJ/NY.
**Chelsea Market is a food hall, shopping mall, office building and television production facility located in the Chelsea neighborhood of the borough of Manhattan. This bustling Manhattan landmark is a prime destination for New Yorkers and out-of-towners alike. Within its walls are more than 30 unique shops and restaurants offering up true Big Apple flavor and feel.
Included / Not Included
- Airfare or train tickets from a major airport or train station nearest you (not applicable to ‘land package’ prices).
- Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.
- Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.
- Complimentary shuttle to and from airport or train station to your hotel (not applicable to ‘land package’ prices).
- Museum entrance fees (Washington, DC)
- Holocaust Museum is FREE.
- FREE breakfast each morning.
- The price of the Bible Tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art is included!
All prices quoted below are in USD. You will choose the price applicable to you when you book your tour.*
4 to a room: $1508
3 to a room: $1591
2 to a room: $1756
1 to a room: $2299
4 to a room: $1418
3 to a room: $1501
2 to a room: $1666
1 to a room: $2209
4 to a room: $1083
3 to a room: $1166
2 to a room: $1331
1 to a room: $1874
Full package, which includes your flights and airport/hotel transfers, is available upon request. Please Click here to request a quote. Be sure to include your departure airport and number of travelers, as well as specify the trip and dates that you're considering.
NOTE: A 6% convenience (secure processing) fee will be added for reservations made online and a $30/person discount will be added. Booking over the phone, no convenience fee will be added, nor will you receive a $30/person discount.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. 'Full Package' prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees. *Should the prices noted herein differ from that shown when booking your tour, the price you select on checkout will be the one that is validated.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that…
BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Unless the arrival and departure hotels provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT-provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees, and/or rebooking costs when a trip is canceled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package' trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- 25% deposit required to confirm any reservation
- 25% deposit (up to $400 maximum per person) non-refundable
- No insurance, no refunds. A claim, with the proper paperwork, for an insured reason, must be presented to the insurance company.
- Lack of Insurance results in no refunds of any type.
- The final balance is due 90 days prior to departure on all trips.
- Reservations made less than 90 days before departure require full payment.