Ecuador Rainforest Tour
Must book at least 90 days in advance
- 1 Person in a Room
- 2 Person in a Room
Explore the beautifully rich and diverse Amazon River of Ecuador!
Experience the natural beauty and biodiversity of the Ecuadorian rainforest on a 7-day tour that includes hiking, swimming, and wildlife watching. Our experienced guides will take you to see the best that the rainforest has to offer, from the towering trees to the colorful birds and monkeys. You’ll also have the chance to learn about the local culture and history. Book your tour today and start planning your unforgettable adventure!
Day 1 – Arrive in Quito. Check into the hotel.
Day 2 – Visit Pululahua Volcano, City tour of Quito: Middle of the Word, Teleferico, and Downtown
Day 3 – Travel to Baños, Enjoy Waterfall Route. Travel to Puyo
Day 4 – Visit Misahualli, Caiman Lagoon
Day 5 – Shiripuno excursions, hiking, and family farms
Day 6 – Amazonia hiking. Travel to Papallacta
Day 7 – Enjoy a world Class Spa retreat. Volcanic mud baths, steam baths, hot pools, wine, food, rest, and relaxation. Travel to the Airport. Depart Quito
Note: For an additional cost, you can add a tour to the Galapagos Islands before or after your mainland tour. A BCT tour guide will not accompany you, but you will have local tour guides from the Islands, arranged through us.
- Airport/Hotel Shuttle (Full Package)
- In-Country Airfare & Shuttle Service (if part of the itinerary)
- Optional Tours
- Airport/Hotel Shuttle Service (Land Package)
- Meals other than Breakfast
- Airline Tickets
- 25% deposit required to confirm any reservation
- 25% deposit (up to $400 maximum per person) non-refundable
- No insurance, no refunds. A claim, with the proper paperwork, for an insured reason, must be presented to the insurance company.
- Lack of Insurance results in no refunds of any type.
- The final balance is due 90 days prior to departure on all trips.
- Reservations made less than 90 days before departure require full payment.
Land Package prices signify that…
BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Unless the arrival and departure hotels provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation.
BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees, and/or rebooking costs when a trip is canceled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package’ trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
A 6% convenience (secure processing) fee will be added for reservations made online and a $30/person discount will be added. Booking over the phone, no convenience fee will be added, nor will you receive a $30/person discount.
Input Your Information Here