Turkey, Egypt, Israel (25 Days)
Your itinerary will include the following. A detailed itinerary will be posted approximately 30 days from departure.
|Free time in Izmir. Group dinner included at hotel.|
|Breakfast at the hotel and continue to Pergamum (Revelation 2:12-17) First visit Asclepion (medical center of the ancient world). Then visit the Acropolis, Temple of Athena, library, Royal Palace, Temple of Trajan, the steepest theater of the ancient world, Altar of Zeus. Continue to Thyatira (Revelation 2:18-29) which was a commercial center, visit remains of a church and then return to Izmir. Group dinner included at hotel.|
|Breakfast at the hotel. Visit ancient Agora of Smyrna (Revelation 2:8-11) Depart from Izmir to Ephesus, a cradle of early Christianity (Revelation 1:1; 2:1-7). Proceed to spectacular ruins from the period of Paul; see Odeon, Fountains, Temples; Library, Great theater and stadium. Temple of Artemis (one of the seventh wonders of the ancient world.) Group dinner included at hotel.|
|Breakfast and check out of Izmir hotel. Visit Aphrodisias en route to Pamukkale (which was ancient Hierapolis mentioned at Colossians 4:13.) Visit the wonderful formations of stalactites and watch the Cataracts falling into the Basin at the bottom of the Mountain. Continue the tour with the ancient city of Hierapolis. Group dinner included, overnight in Pamukkale Hotel.|
|Breakfast and check out of Pamukkale hotel. Early morning start with a visit to the ancient city of Laodicea (Revelation 3:14-22). Continue to Philadelphia. (Revelation 3:7-13) Visit Sardis (Revelation 3:1-6) capital of the ancient kingdom of Lydia. See the Temple of Diana, the Golden River (Pactalos) and the royal road. Then visit the reconstructed synagogue and continue to Izmir for Group dinner included, overnight in Izmir hotel.|
|Breakfast and check out of Izmir hotel. Flight to Istanbul. Visit Grand Bazaar & Egyptian Spice Market. Group dinner included, overnight in Istanbul Hotel.|
|Breakfast in Istanbul hotel. Tour Branch Office of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Istanbul. Visit Hagia Sophia Museum. Enjoy Bosphorus Cruise. Group Dinner and overnight in Istanbul hotel.|
|Depart Istanbul. Flight from Istanbul to Cairo Airport, transfer to hotel. Dinner included. Get acquainted. Overnight in Cairo airport hotel|
|Transfer to Cairo airport, Flight to Luxor. Visit to Luxor & Karnak Temples. Start Nile Cruise. Lunch on board & dinner included.|
|Tour on West bank (Valley of the kings, Queen Hatshipsuit temple and the gigantic statues of Memnon). Optional: Hot air balloon trip in the early morning. Lunch and dinner included on cruise. Sailing towards Esna|
|Visit Edfu temple by horse carts and back. Lunch on board. Sailing to Kom Ombo. Visit Kom Ombo temple on foot and back. Dinner on boat, sailing towards Aswan.|
|Free day in Aswan or optional 1) Depart early morning for busride towards Abu Simbel, visit the two temples of Ramses II and his wife Nefertari. Option 2) Visit to Nubian Village, with motor boat, visit and learn about culture. Lunch & dinner and overnight on board.|
|Checkout of Nile Cruise, visit to Aswan ( (The high dam+ Temple of Isis upon Phileah island). Transfer to Aswan airport for flight back to Cairo, overnight Cairo.|
|Full day touring the Grand Egyptian Museum, visit the cave church and Garbage city. Attend the Sound and light show at Giza Pyramids in front of Sphinx. Overnight in Cairo|
|Visit Sakkara ( Zoser Step Pyramid + tomb of Kagemni+ Pyramid of king Titi) + Dahshour (Red & Bent pyramid)+ Memphis ( The alabaster Sphinx & Ramses || statue). Overnight in Cairo|
|Visit Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Coptic Cairo (Hanging Church from 3rd century + Cavern of the holy family 1st century + Ben Ezra Jewish Synagogue 10th century. Overnight in Cairo|
|Breakfast at hotel Cairo and shuttle towards airport. Tel Aviv arrivals from all around the globe. Free time all day in Tel Aviv. Dinner at Tel Aviv hotel included.|
|Breakfast in hotel. Tour Tel Aviv Bethel. Tour Joppa; Visit Simon the Tanner’s “house” and walk down to Joppa’s ancient Port. Local cuisine for lunch, not included; after lunch tour Biblical Landscape Museum. Group dinner at Tel Aviv hotel included.|
|Breakfast in hotel. Check out of Tel Aviv hotel. Visit beautiful Caesarea. Visit to Megiddo (lunch at Megiddo, not included). Guided tour of Nazareth Village – experience a memorable re-creation of Nazareth of 2000 years ago. Check into Tiberias hotel. Group dinner at Tiberias hotel included.|
|Breakfast in hotel, Tour the Sea of Galilee area: First a wonderful boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Visit the Mount of Beatitudes for a reading of the Sermon on the Mount. Visit Capernaum. Enjoy Galilee Fish lunch, not included. Visit ruins of the Synagogue of Magdala. Group dinner at Tiberias hotel included.|
|Breakfast in hotel. Check out of Tiberias hotel. Visit Jordan River site; Visit to Jericho. Lunch at Jericho site, not included. Take coach to Jerusalem to the Mt. of Olives, walk down to Garden of Gethsemane. Group dinner at Jerusalem hotel included.|
|Breakfast in hotel. Early morning visit to Temple Mount. Visit Pools of Bethesda. Tour the Western Wall Tunnel. Local cuisine Lunch not included. Guided Bible tour of Israel Museum (we have our own theocratic guide), Shrine of the Book and the huge outdoor model of ancient Jerusalem. Group dinner at Jerusalem hotel included.|
|Breakfast in hotel. Enjoy city walk, Visit Wohl Museum & Burnt House, continue to the City of David (enjoy excellent film of Jerusalem’s history). Visit to Gihon spring, Warren’s Shaft, Hezekiah’s Tunnel, Pool of Siloam. Guided tour of Garden Tomb site. Group dinner at Jerusalem hotel included.|
|Breakfast in hotel. Visit Masada, using the cable car. Enjoy floating in the Dead Sea. Conclude by visiting with old “Abraham” in his tent in the Judean Desert, including Camel ride and Biblical dinner.|
|Breakfast at Jerusalem Hotel. Flight home|
Included / Not Included
- 2 Transfers to/from Cairo airport. (Guide + Driver + A/C bus or van).
- 2 Transfers to/from Luxor & Aswan Airports. (Guide + Driver+ A/C bus or van).
- 2 domestic flights (From Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo)
- 5* Nile Cruise (Full board in double cabins, breakfast, lunch & dinner /5days 4nights).
- 5* hotel at Cairo Airport including breakfast upon arrival (1 night)
- 5* hotel in Cairo, old town city center including breakfast (3 nights)
- 3 day tours in Cairo (Guide + driver + A/C van + Lunch + Entrance fees).
- 2 day tours in Luxor.
- 1 day tour in Aswan.
- 2 tours in Kom Ombo & Edfu.
- All entrance fees of the mentioned sightseeing.
Tips & Gratuities
- All tips (Drivers, Egyptian Guides, Nile Cruise crew).
- →Drivers. Cars, horse carts, Fellucas, motorboats →Guides. (used to be U$D 7 per person per day) →Nile Cruise Crew. (used to be U$D 3 per person per day)
- 1 profound Egyptian guide with stunning knowledge about Egypt and the Bible
- 1 Witness guide (appointed brother). Your tour will be biblically accurate and of the greatest encouragement to you.
What’s Not Included
- Egypt entry Visa in Cairo airport ($25 per person to be paid in us dollars upon arrival in Cairo airport).
- Any lunches or drinks within the tours (around $10 per meal)
- Any optional tours. (like the hot air balloon/Abu Simble trip by road to visit the 2 temples of Ramses ll and his wife Nefertari)
- Tips for your BCT guides.
- Any extras.
Reviews about Egyptian Guide
- …An engaging aspect of our tour guide was the way he connected the old Egyptian history with biblical history and sharing several theories of this complex history…
- Our tour guide is a wealth of knowledge. When working with him there was never a day that I was bored. We would spend 8 hour days just listening to him tell us stories of the bible, and making it all come alive for us… Not only would he tell us biblical facts but he would give us theories, facts of common myths about the area we would be in. I felt like a child again, just trying to soak up all of his wisdom and knowledge. I would come back to the hotel after a long 8 hour day just to jump back onto the computer and research as much as I could so I could come to him with questions the next day/have a deeper understanding of what he was saying the day before. You are 100% guaranteed to walk away from him each day learning something new, you get your moneys worth of knowledge! He made my mind run with imagination.
- My husband and I wished we could have him longer as our tour guide, he was patient and profuse with his knowledge and love for history, architecture, biblical and secular knowledge of Cairo and the sites we visited, specifically Coptic Cairo and Islamic Cairo. He brought us to places not well visited by mainstream tour agencies. He shared his love with us of biblical prophecies and stories and connected it to Egyptian ancient practices, beliefs and mythology-which was fascinating and mind-blowing.
- I was particularly impressed with his extensive knowledge of the Biblical texts, especially the Old Testament texts and events, related to Egypt and historical personalities.
All prices quoted below are in USD. You will choose the price applicable to you when you book your tour.*
3 to a room: $7,859
2 to a room: $7,979
1 to a room: $8,629
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. “Full Package” prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees. *Should the prices noted herein differ from that shown when booking your tour, the price you select on checkout will be the one that is validated.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that…
BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package’ trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who’ve confirmed their reservation(s).
- November 13, 2022 — December 7, 2022 Book Now