31 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
September 18 - 25, 2019
In conjunction with the Sept. 13-15, Seoul, Korea International ConventionLoading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Beijing Xian Guilin Shanghai Private Tour
- Belgium Pure Delight Tour
- Bible Lands Tours Greece + Greek Island Tour
- Bible Lands Tours Greece and Greek Island + Israel
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Israel + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- DC Smithsonian NY Canada Bethel Premium + Theocratic History
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Quito- Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos (Delegate and Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Quito + Andes
- Ecuador: Quito, Baños, Andes + Amazona
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Guayaquil-Ecuador Branch Tour-Whale Watching
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Japan Tour: Tokyo, Hakone-Mt. Fuji, & Tokyo Disney
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Bermuda & Caribbean Cruise
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Bethel Smithsonian with Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel + Toronto Special
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- NY Canada Bethel with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru + Ecuador: Coastal Cities Ecuador + Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa Peru
- Peru + Ecuador: Quito-Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos Ecuador + Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa Peru
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Peru: Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa
- Peru: Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Quito, Baños, the Andes and Amazona
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito, Baños, the Andes and Amazona (Delegate Variation)
- Purple Triangle Tour 1 – Six countries, Three European Capitals
- Purple Triangle Tour 2 – Seven countries, Four European Capitals
- Quito-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Middle World-Banos- English Regional Convention-Guayaquil Branch-Cuenca-Spa Day
- The Best Of Europe (Italy, Paris, London & Ireland)
- The Best Of Ireland
- The Best Of Italy
- The Best Of Italy And London
- The Best Of London And Ireland
- The Best Of Paris, London and Ireland
- The Best Of Venice, London and Paris
- The Best Of Venice, Paris, London & Ireland
- The Iceland Tour
- Tokyo, Hakone – Mt. Fuji
Day 1 (Wednesday): Welcome to Tokyo! – Meet & Greet at hotel.
Day 2 (Thursday): Step back in time for an interactive and fun experience at the Metropolitan Edo-Tokyo Museum – Learn the history and culture by going through reconstruction models of the Nihonbashi Bridge, Edo Castle, and Ginza Brick town. Go through theaters and a geisha house settlement then pose on a drama bicycle and in a Rikisha (Rickshaw). See the fascinating development of the Industrial Revolution and Tokyo. Have lunch at a café or restaurant at or around the museum.
The theme continues as you enjoy a boat ride to famous Asakusa and Nakamise Street with views of Tokyo Sky Tree. With history going back to the latter half of the 17th century, it’s lined with rows of close to ninety shops selling uniquely Japanese souvenirs such as fans and kimonos waiting to be tried on as well as traditional street foods for dinner.
￼Day 3 (Friday): Embark on a pleasant road trip to visit the Japan Branch Office – At one of the largest Branches of Jehovah’s Witnesses you will see how Ebina Bethel supports the global preaching activity and experience the unity of our worldwide brotherhood. Enjoy the exhibit, Progress of Kingdom Work in Japan.
After the tour the group will enjoy lunch together at Expasa Center with almost thirty local eateries most offering samples to taste a variety of what Kanagawa prefecture has to offer along with their sweet delicacies to enjoy on the spot or take as omiyage (souvenirs). Don’t be fooled at this Japanese rest stop. Many motorists traveling the road spend hours at these classy establishments wishing it was their final destination!
Day 4 (Saturday): Tokyo Sightseeing – In the morning you’ll take the subway to a Tokyo Metropolitan Park for a secret traditional Japanese cultural experience. Then satisfy your appetite at Tokyo Station for lunch.
Next stop is Imperial Palace. Surrounded by a moat and an abundant variety of trees, it is like a world apart situated right in the middle of Tokyo. Then head to Ginza! Likened to New York City’s 5th Ave, this shopping district’s popular shops and luxury boutiques appear one after another. With the street blocked off for the weekend crowd and surrounded by symbolic architecture, any intersection is the perfect place to start a Ginza walk. A must see is the only Kabuki theater in the world, Kabukiza Theatre.
Day 5 (Sunday): FREE DAY – This is an opportunity to visit a local Kingdom Hall and attend a local congregation meeting in Japanese, English, or Spanish.
You might be entertained by exploring your local neighborhood surrounding your temporary residence!
Optional: Unwind at a traditional hot spring (onsen). Book a sunset cruise with Asian style buffet or Italian course meal on Tokyo Bay (weather permitting). Your tour guide will offer additional options.
Day 6 (Monday): Time to rough it – Well not totally. This day journey begins on an express train to Hakone, yes Mt. Fuji! By this time you may have already seen the silhouette of “Fuji san” from a distance many miles away from Tokyo but what a sight to see up close. Especially spectacular are the views from the tramway and while sailing on Lake Ashinoko via a boat you will board modeled after a medieval ship. It will be an adventure!
Day 7 (Tuesday): Shibuya-Harajuku – The group will start the day in Japan’s Fashion District. Walk the world’s most exciting intersection, a famous scramble walkway where Hachi, the life size statue of the infamous loyal Akita dog, stands near by awaiting a greeting. Eat lunch around Omotesando area, one of the foremost architectural streets in the world!
Off to Shinjuku – Japan’s greatest Entertainment District will keep you occupied with huge electronic stores and popular department store basement food floors. Then up to one of Tokyo’s landmarks, Tokyo Metropolitan Office Tower, for a panoramic night view of Tokyo from the observatory.
Day 8 (Wednesday): Depart Tokyo.
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations)</li>
<li>Breakfast meals at hotel</li>
<li>Local tour guides</li>
<li>All admission to museum and activities mentioned on itinerary</li>
<li>All transportation for touring and sightseeing mentioned on itinerary*</li>
<li>*Your guides will provide you a subway train card with fare for the week’s activities. </li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Snacks, lunch, or dinner meals</li>
<li>Optional additions listed on Itinerary</li>
<li>Transportation between Tokyo airports & Tokyo hotel.</li>
<a href="http://bethelcoachtours.com/wp-content/uploads/FAQs-Japan.pdf" target="blank" class="btnGen flaticon-new"> Japan Specific FAQs</a>
Short URL for this page: https://bethelcoachtours.com/?p=11581
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 90 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).