9 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
- TBD 2020 Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Beijing Xian Guilin Shanghai Private Tour
- Belgium Pure Delight Tour
- Bible Lands Tours Greece + Greek Island Tour
- Bible Lands Tours Greece and Greek Island + Israel
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Israel + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- DC Smithsonian NY Canada Bethel Premium + Theocratic History
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Quito- Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos (Delegate and Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Quito + Andes
- Ecuador: Quito, Baños, Andes + Amazona
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Guayaquil-Ecuador Branch Tour-Whale Watching
- Japan Tour: Tokyo, Hakone-Mt. Fuji, & Tokyo Disney
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Bermuda & Caribbean Cruise
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Smithsonian with Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- NY Canada Bethel with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru + Ecuador: Coastal Cities Ecuador + Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa Peru
- Peru + Ecuador: Quito-Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos Ecuador + Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa Peru
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Peru: Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa
- Peru: Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Quito, Baños, the Andes and Amazona
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito, Baños, the Andes and Amazona (Delegate Variation)
- Purple Triangle Tour 2 – Seven countries, Four European Capitals
- Quito-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Middle World-Banos- English Regional Convention-Guayaquil Branch-Cuenca-Spa Day
- The Best Of Europe (Italy, Paris, London & Ireland)
- The Best Of Ireland
- The Best Of Italy
- The Best Of Italy And London
- The Best of Italy, London & Paris
- The Best Of London And Ireland
- The Best Of Paris, London and Ireland
- The Best Of Venice, London and Paris
- The Best Of Venice, Paris, London & Ireland
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
Quito – Middle of the World
Quito is elevated at 9190 ft *1.74miles) above sea level, which makes it the highest official capital city in the World. Quito’s historic centre, was one of the first World Cultural Heritage Sites and is one of the largest, least-altered and best-preserved in the Americas.
There are two equator lines in Ecuador, the official line (the Mitad del Mundo Monument) and the original line (the Museo Inti Ñan), both only 260 yards (approx 2.5 football fields) apart. The museum tour is absolutely fantastic.
Cotacachi & Otavalo
Otavalo is a town in the Andean highlands in the Imbabura province of northern Ecuador. It’s surrounded by volcanoes including the Imbabura Volcano. It’s known for its Otavalo Market in the central Plaza de Ponchos, where traditionally clad indigenous townspeople sell colorful textiles and handicrafts.
Cotacachi – The name refers to one of Ecuador’s leading artisanal manufacturers of leather and leather goods. i.e. the leather capital of Ecuador.
Banos – El Pailón del Diablo and Casa del Arbol
Baños de Agua Santa is a city in Ecuador’s Tungurahua province and a gateway to the nearby Amazon Basin. It’s known for access to trails on the active Tungurahua volcano just south, and for its mineral-rich hot springs. To the east, El Pailón del Diablo a powerful and dramatic waterfall on the Río Pastaza.
Casa del Arbol is a seismic station above Banos that has a swing under a tree house allowing for a fantastic and thrilling view (if the clouds don’t obscure it) of the jungle below and of the Tungurahua volcano.
Montanitas & Puerto Lopez (Whale Watching)
Montañita is a village on Ecuador’s Santa Elena Peninsula, known for its beaches with strong surf breaks, world class surfing and bohemian vibe. Lively bars, nightclubs and thatch-roofed restaurants line the streets. Farther north along the coast are many villages such as Olón and Puerto Lopez. Also nearby is the cloud forest of the Chongón-Colonche mountains.
Puerto López is a small fishing village set in an arched bay on the Pacific coast in the Ecuadorian Manabí Province. Puerto Lopéz is the Machalilla National Park headquarters. The main industries include fishing, ecotourism and prime whale watching. 25 miles offshore is Isla de la Plata (named from its history as a pirate hideout, the Island of the Silver), also referred to as “The Poor Man’s Galapagos.”
Cusco, Ollantaytambo and Pisac
The indigenous name of this city is Qusqu. Spanish pronounced it Cusco or Cuzco (elevation 11,200 ft), a city in the Peruvian Andes, was once capital of the Inca Empire, and is now known for its archaeological remains and Spanish colonial architecture. Plaza de Armas is the central square in the old city, with arcades, carved wooden balconies and Incan wall ruins. The baroque Santo Domingo Convent was built on top of the Incan Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha), and has archaeological remains of Inca stonework.
Pisac is a village in southern Peru’s Sacred Valley region. It’s known for its lively handicrafts market in the main square. A large section of the market is dedicated to peruvian-oriented souvenir stalls where you can find weavings, jewellery, ponchos, hats, Andean instruments, ceramics, alpaca products and a whole range of other gifts and souvenirs to take home with you.
Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu
Aguas Calientes lies in a deep gorge below the ruins. A virtual island, it’s cut off from all roads and enclosed by stone cliffs, towering cloud forest, and two rushing rivers. Despite its gorgeous location, Aguas Calientes has the feel of a gold rush town, with a large itinerant population. A haven for trekkers and tourist alike.
Machu Picchu is an Incan citadel set high in the Andes Mountains in Peru, above Aguas Calientes and the Urubamba River valley. Built in the 15th century and later abandoned, it’s renowned for its sophisticated dry-stone walls that fuse huge blocks without the use of mortar, intriguing buildings that play on astronomical alignments and panoramic views. Its exact former use remains a mystery. Most archaeologists believe that Machu Picchu was built as an estate for the Inca emperor Pachacuti (1438–1472). It is the most familiar icon of Inca civilization.
Lima, the capital of Peru, lies on the country’s arid Pacific coast. Though its colonial center is preserved, it’s a bustling metropolis and one of South America’s largest cities. For those interested in colonial monuments, archaeology enthusiasts, handicraft collectors, bird watchers, museum aficionados, beach lovers and those who like to eat splendid food Lima is for you. An abundance of exquisite cuisine gives Peru’s capital an authentic personality and makes tourism in Lima a unique experience in the country.
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. “Full Package” prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that…
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package’ trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
<li>Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service Full Package</li>
<li>Entrance to Parks, Monuments and Hot Springs</li>
<li>Day by Day Transportation for Touring</li>
<li>Breakfast Each Day</li>
<li>Rooming as Requested</li>
<li>Whale Watching Tickets</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service Land Package</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who’ve confirmed their reservation(s).