8 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
<b>Visit and tour the much anticipated world headquarters of Jehocah’s Witnesses at Warwick NY.</b>
You’ll have the opportunity to visit such sites as the South Street Seaport, China Town, the Empire State Building, Broadway and Times Square, and of course includes tours of Warwick, the Patterson Educational Center in Patterson, NY and Watchtower Farms! Not to be missed is a very special Bible tour at the Metropolitan Museum of Art; the tour takes about three hours. The local Tour Guides do a very professional presentation; one that’s unforgettable, encouraging and faith-strengthening!
Fortunately, the fun doesn’t stop there! You’ll also get to take in the sites and sounds of the magnificent <strong>Niagara Falls**</strong> from the Canadian side! First, all that you have seen spread out between the office, shipping, and factory complexes at the U.S. Bethels you will now see all together in one beautiful spot – The Canadian Bethel Branch, in Georgetown, Canada! And later, celebrated for both their beauty and as a valuable source of hydrojelectric power, The Niagara Falls are not to be missed! Seldom may you ever get to see as awe-inspiring a site (and sound)! And a stroll around this energetic town, shrouded in maple leaf confetti, is definitely something that should be on your list!
<strong>OVERVIEW EASTERN CARIBBEN CRUISE:</strong>
<b>Grand Turk </b>is the capital island of the Turks and Caicos, its historical heartbeat, and home to a state of the art luxury cruise ship center. It is here that Christopher Columbus first made landfall on his initial voyage to the New World in 1492. Almost 500 years later, US astronaut John Glenn “discovered” Grand Turk himself, after he became the first American man to orbit the earth.
One of Grand Turk’s main attractions is diving. With its many dive operators it can cater to novice snorkelers to experienced divers. There is an outstanding protected coral reef, which drops to 8,000 feet and is close enough to shore for beach dives. There are several accommodations as well as casual restaraunts which feature local entertainment.
Little San Salvador Island, also known as <b>Half Moon Cay</b>, is one of about 700 islands that make up the archipelago of The Bahamas. The island is also a significant nesting area for waterfowl. The island does not have deep water docking, requiring the use of tenders for cruise ship passengers to disembark and embark. Activities offered on the island include swimming, sunbathing, scuba diving, jet-skiing, cycling, and snorkeling. Deep-sea fishing, parasailing, glass-bottom boat rides, and nature walks also are available.
<b>Nassau</b> is the capital of the Bahamas. It lies on the island of New Providence, with neighboring Paradise Island accessible via Nassau Harbor bridges. A popular cruise-ship stop, the city has a hilly landscape and is known for beaches as well as its offshore coral reefs, popular for diving and snorkeling. It retains many of its typical pastel-colored British colonial buildings, like the pink-hued Government House
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Japan Tour: Tokyo, Hakone-Mt. Fuji
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- The Best Of Europe (Italy, Paris, London & Ireland)
- The Best Of London And Ireland
- The Best Of Paris, London and Ireland
- The Best Of Venice, Paris, London & Ireland
Day 2 – Sunday
Holocaust museum; Lunch at Union Station; Museum of the Bible Tour; Dinner at a location decided upon by your BCT Tour Guide
Day 3 – Monday
Smithsonian Museum - Tour of the Monuments - National Mall
Day 4 – Tuesday
Travel from Washington, DC to NYC. If time permits enjoy some Playtime NYC*
Day 5 – Wednesday
Private Tour: Metropolitan Museum of Art Bible Tour; Manhattan & Playtime NYC*
Day 6 – Thursday
Tour the Watchtower Educational Center in Patterson, NY. Tour Watchtower Farms in Wallkill NY.
Day 7 – Friday
Tour Warwick World Headquarters. Includes 3 self guided tours “The Bible and the Divine Name” “A People for Jehovah’s Name” and “World Headquarters—Faith in Action” plus a guided tour of the Office/Services Building and the Bethel grounds. Some free time in Historic Warwick.
Day 8 – Saturday
Scenic ride to Niagara Falls, Canada. Playtime Niagara Falls**
Day 9 – Sunday
Playtime Niagara Falls**
Day 10 – Monday
Canada Branch Tour near Georgetown. Enjoy exploring sites along Niagara River through Niagara Falls into Buffalo NY.
Day 11 – Tuesday
Depart Buffalo for NY. Free Evening
Day 12 – Wednesday
Depart NY 4 PM
Day 13 & 14 – Thursday / Friday
fun day at sea
Day 15 – Saturday
Day 16 – Sunday
Half Moon Cay
Day 17 – Monday
Day 18 & 19 – Tuesday / Wednesday
fun day at sea
Day 20 – Thursday
arrive New York 8 am
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Transfers- hotel to ship, ship to airport</li>
<li>NY Bethel tours which includes Warwick, Wallkill and Patterson (transportation and tour guide included)</li>
<li>Accommodations for the NY Bethel tour at 3-star hotel</li>
<li>All Cruise taxes and port fees included)</li>
<li>BCT does NOT provided a tour guide on cruise portion of trip.</li>
<li>Airport / hotel transfers included ONLY on Full Packages</li>
<li>Breakfast each day during land portion of Bethel Tour.</li>
<li>The price of the Bible Tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art is included!</li>