0 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
- TBD Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Beijing Xian Guilin Shanghai Private Tour
- Belgium Pure Delight Tour
- Bible Lands Tours Greece + Greek Island Tour
- Bible Lands Tours Greece and Greek Island + Israel
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Israel + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- DC Smithsonian NY Canada Bethel Premium + Theocratic History
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Quito- Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos (Delegate and Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Quito + Andes
- Ecuador: Quito, Baños, Andes + Amazona
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Guayaquil-Ecuador Branch Tour-Whale Watching
- Japan Tour: Tokyo, Hakone-Mt. Fuji, & Tokyo Disney
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Bermuda & Caribbean Cruise
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Smithsonian with Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- NY Canada Bethel with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru + Ecuador: Coastal Cities Ecuador + Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa Peru
- Peru + Ecuador: Quito-Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos Ecuador + Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa Peru
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Peru: Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa
- Peru: Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Quito, Baños, the Andes and Amazona
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito, Baños, the Andes and Amazona (Delegate Variation)
- Purple Triangle Tour 2 – Seven countries, Four European Capitals
- Quito-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Middle World-Banos- English Regional Convention-Guayaquil Branch-Cuenca-Spa Day
- The Best Of Europe (Italy, Paris, London & Ireland)
- The Best Of Ireland
- The Best Of Italy
- The Best Of Italy And London
- The Best of Italy, London & Paris
- The Best Of London And Ireland
- The Best Of Paris, London and Ireland
- The Best Of Venice, London and Paris
- The Best Of Venice, Paris, London & Ireland
Related Maps(europe) See these maps →
Römerberg: The historic heart of the city where you can shop, eat and soak in the historic atmosphere of the city. Sachsenhausen: City suburb south of the Main with traditional Apfelwein (cider) bars. Goethe’s House: Birth place of Germany’s greatest poet.
Amsterdam by canal.
Amsterdam is world famous for its four rings of canals round the oldest part of the city, its 1281 bridges and hundreds of 17th century houses lining the boat filled waterways.
The Plantin-Moretus Museum in Antwerp, Belgium, stems from the most important printer-publisher in the second half of the sixteenth century. A Guttenberg Bible, the oldest printing presses in the world, and well preserved record of sixteenth century domestic and commercial life make this museum with its thirty-four rooms well worth a visit. One of the most beautiful printed books preceding 1501 (incunables or cradle books) is without doubt the 36-lined Gutenberg Bible, made with the letter material of the book printing inventor. Post-incunables (books from between 1501 – 1540) are also amply represented.
Brussels is known as the capital of Europe because it has become synonymous with the project to unite the continent. Shopping around the Grand’ Place will be some of the best of the entire trip. Fashionable shops with good prices. The ornate Baroque guild houses with their burnished facades were completed in 1695. The end result of Louis XIV’s folly is Europe’s most sumptuous market square.
Luxembourg has always occupied a prime position on the map of international politics. From 1443 until 1839 it suffered no fewer than six foreign occupations, transforming Luxembourg into one of the most important fortifications in the world. Therefore, the scenery of both the country and city of Luxembourg is rich which historical castles, churches, bridges and fortresses.
Thun and Interlaken, two beautiful gateways to the Alps, sit on opposite ends of Thun lake. Thun features an unspoiled old town with fine buildings, attractive squares, and “double-decker” shops plus a world-famous castle and the Schadau Park. The mountains are so close you can almost touch them.
The Castle of Chillon sits on a solid rock island jutting out into lake Geneve. It was here that Lord Byron wrote his famous romantic poem “The Prisoner of Chillon.” The original surrounding wall of the castle was built before the 11th century. Inside the walls are three courtyards surrounded by the moat bridge entrance (originally a drawbridge), military quarters, cannon rooms, long loopholes for archers, dungeons and underground vaults. Its history is rich and well preserved.
Montreux has long been considered the diamond of the Swiss Riviera. You will find palm trees, balm weather, and flowering camellias alongside Lake Geneva. Experience a spectacular view of Lake Geneva by riding on the cable railway to Caux and the Rochers de Naye or take a 45 minute boat ride out on the lake and experience the breathtaking view of the Alps that tower above.
Rothenburg is the “medieval capital” of Germany. A walk through Rothenburg is just like a time tunnel. Not only stately towers, massive fortifications and patrician houses but also the historical festivals will bring you closer to the spirit of the middle ages. And there is no doubt that there is also a spirit of hospitality in this town.
Vast, vibrant and truly multicultural, London is one of the world’s great cities. Located in the southeast of England, on the River Thames, it is the capital of the United Kingdom (UK) and has been the heart of its political, cultural and business life for centuries. As the population of the greater London area pushes inexorably towards the 10 million mark, the city continues to grow and thrive. London’s very real multiculturalism is evident on every street (and many restaurant plates) and is a key reason why people love the city. Experience all the charms of the modern London, not least, the extraordinary breadth of London’s cultural life, with world-class art galleries and theaters, buzzing nightlife, film, music, culinary and fashion scenes – all while enjoying some of the best company on Earth and with a visit to this loving Bethel home.
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Canal Cruise, Amsterdam, Netherlands</li>
<li>Tour Plantin-Moretus Museum, Antwerp, Belgium</li>
<li>Boat ride on river Moselle & Wine Tasting, Luxembourg</li>
<li>Tour Castle Chillion, Montreux, Switzerland</li>
<li>Full Package Prices Include Round trip airfare out of airport near you; airport taxes</li>
<li>Services of a professional tour guide from arrival to departure.</li>
<li>Private deluxe air-conditioned motor coach when touring</li>
<li>Requested accommodations w/private bath or shower & hotel taxes.</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Museum / Entertainment Fees and Admissions in London. Only a daily breakfast is included in the price.</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).