47 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Beijing Xian Guilin Shanghai Private Tour
- Belgium Pure Delight Tour
- Bible Lands Tours Greece + Greek Island Tour
- Bible Lands Tours Greece and Greek Island + Israel
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Israel + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- DC Smithsonian NY Canada Bethel Premium + Theocratic History
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Quito- Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos (Delegate and Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Quito + Andes
- Ecuador: Quito, Baños, Andes + Amazona
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Guayaquil-Ecuador Branch Tour-Whale Watching
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Japan Tour: Tokyo, Hakone-Mt. Fuji, & Tokyo Disney
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Bermuda & Caribbean Cruise
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Bethel Smithsonian with Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel + Toronto Special
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- NY Canada Bethel with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru + Ecuador: Coastal Cities Ecuador + Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa Peru
- Peru + Ecuador: Quito-Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos Ecuador + Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa Peru
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Peru: Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa
- Peru: Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Quito, Baños, the Andes and Amazona
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito, Baños, the Andes and Amazona (Delegate Variation)
- Purple Triangle Tour 2 – Seven countries, Four European Capitals
- Quito-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Middle World-Banos- English Regional Convention-Guayaquil Branch-Cuenca-Spa Day
- The Best Of Europe (Italy, Paris, London & Ireland)
- The Best Of Ireland
- The Best Of Italy
- The Best Of Italy And London
- The Best of Italy, London & Paris
- The Best Of London And Ireland
- The Best Of Paris, London and Ireland
- The Best Of Venice, London and Paris
- The Best Of Venice, Paris, London & Ireland
- The Iceland Tour
- Tokyo, Hakone – Mt. Fuji
A lot of history is concentrated within Washington, DC’s relatively small confines. In a single day, you could see up-close the Declaration of Independence, the real, live parchment with John Hancock’s signature scrawled across it at the National Archives; stand where Martin Luther King Jr gave his ‘I Have a Dream’ speech on the Lincoln Memorial’s steps; prowl around the Watergate building that got Nixon into trouble; and be an arm’s length from where Lincoln was assassinated in Ford’s Theatre. Plus, enjoy a unique Bible tour at the Museum of the Bible conducted for you by Museum Bible Tours (MBT).
New York City’s five boroughs are home to some of the world’s most recognizable and cherished landmarks and attractions. From Times Square and Central Park to the Empire State Building and The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the island of Manhattan packs more legendary icons into one compact area than any other place on Earth. With so much to see and do, a trip to NYC may seem a little overwhelming. It’s impossible to see everything, regardless of your staying power, so instead, try to soak in the sheer amount of culture, restaurants, exhibitions, and people here, and you’ll be acting like a jaded New Yorker in no time.
With Bethel Coach Tours, visit such sites as the Empire State Building, Broadway and Times Square, Ground Zero and of course, Warwick, the Patterson Educational Center in Patterson, NY and Watchtower Farms! Not to be missed is a very special Bible tour conducted for you by Museum Bible Tours (MBT) at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The local Tour MBT Guides do a very professional presentation; one that’s unforgettable, encouraging and faith-strengthening!
A special treat on this NY and Canada Bethel trip with Sunday in Manhattan is that a Sunday afternoon Broadway play play is included. Sunday your BCT Tour guide will purchase your tickets for you choosing from the available list of shows at the TKTS Booth in Times Square. Click here for plays currently available (no guarantee the list of shows will be the same on the Sunday you actually purchase your tickets).
Fortunately, the fun doesn’t stop there! You’ll also get to take in the sites and sounds of the magnificent Niagara Falls from the Canadian side! First, all that you have seen spread out between the office, shipping, and factory complexes at the U.S. Bethels you will now see all together in one beautiful spot – The Canadian Bethel Branch, in Georgetown, Canada! The Niagara Falls are not to be missed! Seldom will you ever get to see such awe-inspiring a site (and sound)!
Highlights of the Theocratic History Tour will include:
See the former locations of the first headquarters offices of the Bible Students in Allegheny and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. See Carnegie Hall, in Allegheny, where in 1903 Charles Taze Russell engaged in public debates with Dr. E. L. Eaton. Using only the Bible, Brother Russell successfully defended the Bible’s teaching on the true condition of the dead as well as other Bible teachings. We will also visit two buildings that served as the meeting places for the Allegheny Congregation, the very first congregation in the United States. You will see all the above and much more. The tour will no doubt convince you that Jehovah God used Brother Russell and his associates (starting in the 1870’s) to bring spiritual light to deserving mankind. Your tour guide will be Brother Timothy E. Martin who served for many years at Brooklyn Bethel and now serves as a Special Pioneer in San Diego and is the official designer and tour guide for the BCT Bible Lands Tours (especially those having to do with Israel, Turkey, Egypt). Beginning in the 1870s many of the activities of C. T. Russell and his associates took place in Pittsburgh and Allegheny City. Interestingly, Allegheny City (1788–1907) was a separate Pennsylvania city located on the north side of the of the Allegheny and Ohio rivers, across from downtown Pittsburgh. The city of Pittsburgh features 151 high-rise buildings, 446 bridges, and two inclined railways. The city is known colloquially as “The City of Bridges” and “The Steel City” for its many bridges and former steel manufacturing operations.
The sight-seeing part of the Theocratic History Tour in Pittsburgh will include:
A visit to Mount Washington. Mount Washington is known for its steep hill overlooking the breathtaking Pittsburgh skyline, which was rated the second most beautiful vista in America by USA Weekend (and the best urban vista.) A ride on The Duquesne Incline. This ride will take you back in time on a century-old cable car and see the best views of downtown Pittsburgh while riding on one of the oldest remaining inclines in the United States.
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airfare or train tickets from major airport or train station nearest you (not applicable to 'land package' prices).</li>
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.</li>
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.</li>
<li>Complimentary shuttle to and from airport or train station to your hotel (not applicable to 'land package' prices).</li>
<li>Canada Hotel Upgrade!</li>
<li>Broadway Play NOT included!</li>
<li>Holocaust Museum is FREE.</li>
<li>Staten Island Ferry is FREE.</li>
<li>FREE breakfast each morning.</li>
<li>The price of the Bible Tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art is included!</li>
<li>If there are 40 or more passengers* for the Theocratic History portion then BCT will provide Lunch on Wed</li>
<strong>*Not including Tour Guide and his wife.</strong>
<li>Experienced Tour Guide</li>
<li>Theocratic activities and discussion on the bus</li>
<li>Passport Options: On tours that include Canada, you have the option to stay in <li>Niagara Falls, USA instead of crossing over into Canada. For complete details, mention this in your reservation form or to a travel specialist.</li>
Short URL for this page: https://bethelcoachtours.com/?p=9892
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 90 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).