52 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
"Step over into Macedonia” is the theme of this new Bible Lands Tour as it focuses on the ministry, trials and travels of the Apostle Paul. ‘Walk the walk’ of the Apostle Paul, as we relive the Bible book of Acts, from Athens to Thessalonica. The historic city of Athens needs no introduction. It can’t help but wear its history on its sleeve—it’s hard to go anywhere in the city out of sight of the Acropolis—and millions of tourists flock here every year to visit the iconic Parthenon, Agora, and Dionysus’s Theater. In addition to following in the footsteps of Paul, we will also witness first-hand some wonders of Jehovah’s creation as we visit awe-inspiring sites that build appreciation for our Grand Creator.
<br class="" />Some of these sites include the awe-inspiring rock pillars of Meteora. In 1849, Robert Curzon, an English Traveler wrote regarding Meteora: “Nothing can be more strange and wonderful than this romantic region, which is unlike anything I have ever seen either before or since. In . . . any other mountainous region where I have been, there is nothing at all to be compared to these extraordinary peaks.”<br class="" /><br class="" />We next visit what is arguably the most beautiful island in Greece: Santorini! Enjoy the beautiful sunset and the amazing caldera of this island paradise. We will then visit the historic island of Crete via speedboat, which will leave you appreciating our brotherhood and spiritual heritage like never before!<br class="" /><br class="" />Return to Athens and enjoy a wonderful bethel tour of the Athens Greece Branch office! Conclude the tour overlooking the most beautiful view in Athens!
“See the Good Land” is the theme of this tour, which is undoubtedly the most comprehensive theocratic Biblical tour of Israel available.
We secured the services of a local Israeli Tour Guide considered by past BCT travelers and current BCT Tour Guides alike to be the best, with over 40 years experience of guiding and archaeology in Israel. In addition, our highly experienced theocratic guides will again be Tim Martin from Brooklyn, assisted by Elie Orphee from NY, who between them will also present several re-enactments and readings from the Scriptures in what is thought to be the authentic sites. You can volunteer to take part in those exciting dramas!
Also included is the BCT unique theocratic tour of the Israel Museum, with some amazing and faith-building artifacts. This museum is the largest cultural institution in the State of Israel and is ranked among the leading art and archaeology museums in the world. The Shrine of the Book is the home of several exceptional archaeological finds including the Dead Sea Scrolls and other rare ancient manuscripts.
The theme of the trip through Turkey will be: “How Did They Maintain Their Heart Devotion?” Despite Satan’s all-out efforts to attack and destroy the faith of first-century Christians they maintained their integrity. How? And what lessons can we learn from them? You will learn the answers to these questions and more as you visit the cities of Ephesus, Pergamum and others.”
There is so much to see in Turkey that it is often referred to as the Other Holy Land. Ephesus: a visit to this city is a must see for any Bible student. The apostle Paul visited Ephesus on his second and third missionary tours. Paul accomplished much in Ephesus and many became worshipers of Jehovah as a result! (Acts 18:19-21; Acts 19:10-17) Pergamum: Is where pagan religion was greatly stressed including the worship of political rulers. In addition, you see other ancient cities and sites in Turkey.
<b>A detailed itinerary will be provided by your BCT Tour Guide upon arrival at your destination. </b>
- Bible Lands Tours Greece + Greek Island Tour
- Bible Lands Tours Greece and Greek Island + Israel
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Israel + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- DC Smithsonian NY Canada Bethel Premium + Theocratic History
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- The Best Of Europe (Italy, Paris, London & Ireland)
- The Best Of London And Ireland
- The Best Of Paris, London and Ireland
- The Best Of Venice, Paris, London & Ireland
Related Maps(blt) See these maps →
<strong>DAY 1 Sunday Oct 14:</strong>
Arrive Thessaloniki, transfer to hotel. Dinner included. Get acquainted. Overnight in Thessaloniki.
<strong>DAY 2 Monday Oct 15:</strong>
Visit Thessaloniki and Phillippi -After breakfast, pick up from hotel to start morning tour of Thessaloniki. Enjoy the sites and the beautiful coastline. Afterwards, we will reach the town of Kavala (Ancient Neapolis) and then Phillippi where Paul preached and baptized the first Christians in Europe! Visit the ‘’Baptismal’’ site, where Lydia was baptized and the place where tradition says Paul was imprisoned. Finally, we visit the Acropolis of Philippi, the Ancient Market, Basilica and Theatre. Overnight in Kavala (Ancient Neapolis)
<strong>DAY 3 Tuesday Oct 16:</strong>
Kavala to Meteora – We leave Kavala, and we arrive at the beautiful town of Veria (Ancient Beroea) at Northwestern Greece. Visit the Jewish synagogue in the area Paul originally preached. We continue to the Ancient town of Vergina. Go to the Royal tombs of Alexander the Great’s father, Phillip of Macedon. Make short stops at Thermopylae, the statue of Leonidas and the wonderful Tempi valley. We finally arrive at the picturesque town of Kalambaka and go to Meteora to see the breathtaking rock tower monasteries of the 11th Century! Overnight in Kalambaka (Meteora).
<strong>DAY 4 Wednesday Oct 17:</strong>
Kalambaka to Athens -Early in the morning, we drive a few hours along the mountainous region to Athens. Follow the path of the Apostle to the nations by visiting the Areopagus or Mars Hill where he preached to the Athenians (Acts 17). Visit the Acropolis. Overnight in Athens.
<strong>DAY 5 Thursday Oct 18:</strong>
Ancient Corinth to Athens – Visit the famous Canal of Corinth, the archaeological site and the museum at acrocorinth. Visit the biblical site of Cenchreae. Stroll around the ancient citadel while your experienced tour guide relates to you the fascinating history of such monuments as the Temple of Athena Nike, the Theatre of Dionysus. Take afternoon flight to island of Santorini just in time for the sunset. Overnight in Santorini
<strong>DAY 6 Friday Oct 19:</strong>
Stay in hotel in OIA Santorini. Visit the beautiful panoramic view of the island. Go to site of Akrotiri buried under the volcanic ash. Do tour of island. Take evening speed boat to Heraklion Crete
<strong>DAY 7 Saturday Oct 20:</strong>
Tour and visit Heraklion area. Overnight in Heraklion.
<strong>DAY 8 Sunday Oct 21:</strong>
Tour of Heraklion, Crete– Visit the Minoan palace of Knossos, the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete. After lunch, visit Fair Havens (Kaloi Limenes) and Matala beach. Take ferry ship back to Athens. Overnight on ferry.
<strong>DAY 9 Monday Oct 22:</strong>
Visit Bethel and Farewell – After resting up a bit at your hotel, visit the Greece Bethel Branch Office in Athens for several hours, then visit the beautiful view of Lycabettus mountain overlooking Athens and enjoy a final dinner with interviews overlooking the sunset in the background. Overnight in Athens.
<strong>DAY 10 Tuesday Oct 23: </strong>
Breakfast Hotel Depart Athens for TelAviv
<span style="color: #0000ff;"><em><strong>Israel Portion: Oct 23 - 31</strong></em></span>
<strong>Day 10 Tuesday Oct 23: </strong>
Tel Aviv arrivals from all around the globe. Free time all day in Tel Aviv. Overnight: Tel Aviv. Dinner at hotel included
<strong>Day 11 Wednesday Oct 24: </strong>
Breakfast in hotel. Tour the Tel Aviv Bethel (9:00 am – 10: 30am) and Joppa; see Simon the Tanner’s house and walk down to the ancient Port. Get own local cuisine for lunch; after lunch tour Biblical Landscape Museum. Coach back to Hotel, Tel Aviv for group dinner (included).
<strong>Day 12 Thursday Oct 25:</strong>
Breakfast in hotel, check out of Tel Aviv hotel. Visit Caesarea & Megiddo (lunch at Megiddo, not included). Nazareth Village – experience a memorable re-creation of Nazareth of 2000 years ago. Group dinner (included) at a Tiberias hotel.
<strong>Day 13 Friday Oct 26: </strong>
Breakfast in hotel, check out of Tiberias hotel. Tour of the Sea of Galilee area: First visit the Synagogue of Magdala <strong>(NEW)</strong>, Mount of Beatitudes for a reading of the Sermon on the Mount, then Capernaum. Optional Galilee Fish lunch. Coach to Jerusalem via Jordan baptism site; Drive to and check into Jerusalem Hotel, dinner included.
<strong>Day 14 Saturday 27: </strong>
Breakfast in hotel. Take coach to Mt. of Olives, walk down to Gethsemane. Guided Bible tour of Israel Museum (we have our own theocratic guide), Shrine of the Book and the huge outdoor model of ancient Jerusalem. Guided tour of the Garden Tomb site. Dinner at hotel (included)
<strong>Day 15 Sunday Oct 28: </strong>
Breakfast in hotel. Visit to Temple Mount including new excavations at the Western Wall Tunnel. Visit Pools of Bethesda <strong>(NEW)</strong>.
<strong>Day 16 Monday Oct 29: </strong>
Enjoy city walk, Wohl Museum & Burnt House, continue to the City of David (enjoy excellent film show of Jerusalem’s history). Visit to Gihon, Hezkia’s Tunnel, Warren Shaft, Pool of Siloan, Herods steps. Guided tour of Garden Tomb site.
<strong>Day 17 Tuesday Oct 30: </strong>
Breakfast in hotel. Leave with coach for Masada, using the cable car. Enjoy an optional Dead Sea float. Visit to the amazing ancient Jericho archeological site : followed by evening function with old Abraham in his tent in the Judean Desert, including Camel ride and Biblical dinner.
<strong>Day 18 Wednesday Oct 31: </strong>
Breakfast Hotel Depart Tel Aviv
<span style="color: #0000ff;"><em><strong>Turkey Portion: Oct 31 - Nov 7</strong></em></span>
<strong>Day 18 Wednesday Oct 31:</strong>
<strong>Day 18 Wednesday Nov 1:</strong>
Breakfast in hotel. Tour Branch Office of Jehovah's Witnesses in Istanbul. See other sites including the Istanbul Archeological Museum and Hagia Sophia. Dinner and overnight at hotel <strong>(NEW)</strong>.
<strong>Day 18 Wednesday Nov 2: </strong>
Breakfast in hotel. Fly to Izmir Turkey. Transfer to hotel in Izmir (Smyrna) for dinner and overnight at the excellent Anemon Hotel.
<strong>Day 18 Wednesday Nov 3: </strong>
Breakfast at the hotel and continue to Pergamum (Revelation 2:12-17) to visit the Acropolis, Temple of Athena, library, Royal Palace, Temple of Trajan, the steepest theater of the ancient world, Altar of Zeus. Then visit Asclepion (medical center of the ancient world). Continue to Thyatira (Revelation 2:18-29) which was a commercial center, visit remains of a church and then return to Izmir for dinner and overnight.
<strong>Day 18 Wednesday Nov 4: </strong>
Breakfast and depart from Izmir to Ephesus, a cradle of early Christianity (Revelation 1:1 ; 2:1-7). Proceed to spectacular ruins from the period of Paul; see Odeon, Fountains, Temples; Library, Great theater and stadium. Temple of Artemis (one of the seventh wonders of the ancient world.) Dinner and overnight.
<strong>Day 18 Wednesday Nov 5: </strong>
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Visit Aphrodisias en route to Pamukkale (which was ancient Hierapolis mentioned at Colossians 4:13.) Dinner and overnight in Pamukkale Hotel.
<strong>Day 18 Wednesday Nov 6: </strong>
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Early morning start with the wonderful formations of stalactites and watch the Cataracts falling into the Basin at the bottom of the Mountain. Continue the tour with the ancient city of Hierapolis. Then see the ancient city of Laodicea. Visit Laodicea (Revelation 3:14-22). Continue to Philadelphia (Revelation 3:7-13) to visit Acropolis. Visit Sardes (Revelation 3:1-6), capital of the ancient Lydia. See the Temple of Diana, the Golden River (Pactalos) and the royal road. Then visit the reconstructed synagogue and continue to Izmir for dinner and overnight (final dinner together.)
<strong>Day 18 Wednesday Nov 7: </strong>
Breakfast Hotel Depart Turkey
Listed below are most of the locations we will be visiting on our Bible Lands Tour. We have included references to our Christian publications so that you can look up this information in advance. This reference list does not include everything we have published on the locations we will be visiting, but will help get you started on preparing:
<li>Athens: it-1 pp. 209-211</li>
<li>Beroea (Veria): it-1 p. 291</li>
<li>Corinth: it-1 pp. 508-509</li>
<li>Fair Havens (Kaloi Limniones): it-1 pp. 802-803</li>
<li>Neapolis (Kavala): it-2 pp. 478-479</li>
<li>Philippi: it-2 pp. 629-630</li>
<li>Thessalonica: it-2 p. 1092</li>
<li>ISRAEL (Ancient Land): si 270-278; it-1 332-336; it-2 469-470</li>
<li>JERUSALEM (Ancient): it-2 40-41, 951</li>
<li>JOPPA: it-2 104</li>
<li>CAPERNAUM: it-1 410-412</li>
<li>SEA OF GALILEE: it-1 885</li>
<li>NAZARETH: it-2 476</li>
<li>Ephesus: it-1 734 -735</li>
<li>Smyrna: it-1 982</li>
<li>Pergamum: it-2 607-608</li>
<li>Thyatira: it-2 p. 1099</li>
<li>Sardis: it-2 864</li>
<li>Philadelphia: it-2 626</li>
<li>Laodicea: it-2 204</li>
“We have just returned from Israel; wow, what a trip! I don’t think its possible to have a more comprehensive tour of biblical Israel. We’ll all read the bible a LOT slower in the future!”
“Thanks again for a wonderful week in Israel; we saw so much more than ever before…and the next few years will no doubt see a lot more revealing of really interesting sites, and greater lushness of the scenery. (God willing!) The timing of some of the visits was amazing, almost miraculous, with minimum waiting in line. Your passion in the presentations was inspirational too”
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing</li>
<li>Airfare between Israel, Turkey and Greece</li>
<li>Entrance fees for scheduled touring sites</li>
<li>Breakfast and/or Lunch as noted on the day-by-day itinerary.</li>
<li>Rooming in a 3 star or higher hotel</li>
<li>Prices include three tour guides: one local guide to conduct our tour through Israel which is required by the local laws and two Witness guides. Past travelers and current BCT Tour Guides say the current Israel Guide is one of the very best registered Israel Guides available. The Witness guides will be Brother Timothy E. Martin and Brother Elie Orphee . Brother Martin will be volunteering his own time to conduct these tours. Your tour through Israel will be biblically accurate and of the greatest encouragement to you</li>
<li>Tour Watchtower Branch Office in Tel Aviv, Israel.</li>
<li>Airport / Hotel shuttle service for full packages</li>
<li>BCT agents to meet & greet at both airport & hotel</li>
<strong>What's not included:</strong>
<li>Tips to the hotel, guide and driver.</li>
<li>Grand Beach Tel Aviv</li>
<li>Nof Ginossar (Kibuts)</li>
<li>Crown Plaza Jerusalem</li>
<li>ANEMON HOTEL / IZMIR</li>
<li>PAM THERMAL HOTEL / PAMUKKALE</li>
<li>ANEMON HOTEL / IZMIR</li>
<li>Thessaloniki Hotel Holiday Inn</li>
<li>Kavala, Hotel EGNATIA</li>
<li>Kalambaka/Meteora HTL AMALIA KALAMBAKA</li>
<li>Athens Hotel METROPOLITAN www.chandris.gr</li>
<li>Overnight Ferry to Crete Minoan Lines</li>
<li>Heraklion Hotel ATLANTIS</li>
<li>Overnight Ferry Heraklion to Pireaus MINOAN LINES</li>
<li>Athens Hotel METROPOLITAN</li>
<li>Cabin accommodations on ferry boat up to 4 to a cabin included. Upgrades to private cabins available.</li>
<li>Most meals except lunch</li>
<li>Beverages of any type</li>