53 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Beijing Xian Guilin Shanghai Private Tour
- Belgium Pure Delight Tour
- Bible Lands Tours Greece + Greek Island Tour
- Bible Lands Tours Greece and Greek Island + Israel
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Israel + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- DC Smithsonian NY Canada Bethel Premium + Theocratic History
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Quito- Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos (Delegate and Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Quito + Andes
- Ecuador: Quito, Baños, Andes + Amazona
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Guayaquil-Ecuador Branch Tour-Whale Watching
- Japan Tour: Tokyo, Hakone-Mt. Fuji, & Tokyo Disney
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Bermuda & Caribbean Cruise
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Smithsonian with Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- NY Canada Bethel with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru + Ecuador: Coastal Cities Ecuador + Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa Peru
- Peru + Ecuador: Quito-Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos Ecuador + Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa Peru
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Peru: Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa
- Peru: Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Quito, Baños, the Andes and Amazona
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Machu Picchu + Ecuador: Quito, Baños, the Andes and Amazona (Delegate Variation)
- Purple Triangle Tour 2 – Seven countries, Four European Capitals
- Quito-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Middle World-Banos- English Regional Convention-Guayaquil Branch-Cuenca-Spa Day
- The Best Of Europe (Italy, Paris, London & Ireland)
- The Best Of Ireland
- The Best Of Italy
- The Best Of Italy And London
- The Best of Italy, London & Paris
- The Best Of London And Ireland
- The Best Of Paris, London and Ireland
- The Best Of Venice, London and Paris
- The Best Of Venice, Paris, London & Ireland
Related Maps(blt) See these maps →
"Step over into Macedonia” is the theme of this new Bible Lands Tour as it focuses on the ministry, trials and travels of the Apostle Paul. ‘Walk the walk’ of the Apostle Paul, as we relive the Bible book of Acts, from Athens to Thessalonica. The historic city of Athens needs no introduction. It can’t help but wear its history on its sleeve—it’s hard to go anywhere in the city out of sight of the Acropolis—and millions of tourists flock here every year to visit the iconic Parthenon, Agora, and Dionysus’s Theater. In addition to following in the footsteps of Paul, we will also witness first-hand some wonders of Jehovah’s creation as we visit awe-inspiring sites that build appreciation for our Grand Creator.
Some of these sites include the awe-inspiring rock pillars of Meteora. In 1849, Robert Curzon, an English Traveler wrote regarding Meteora: “Nothing can be more strange and wonderful than this romantic region, which is unlike anything I have ever seen either before or since. In . . . any other mountainous region where I have been, there is nothing at all to be compared to these extraordinary peaks.”
We next visit what is arguably the most beautiful island in Greece: Santorini! Enjoy the beautiful sunset and the amazing caldera of this island paradise. We will then visit the historic island of Crete via speedboat, which will leave you appreciating our brotherhood and spiritual heritage like never before!
Return to Athens and enjoy a wonderful bethel tour of the Athens Greece Branch office! Conclude the tour overlooking the most beautiful view in Athens!
“See the Good Land” is the theme of this tour, which is undoubtedly the most comprehensive theocratic Biblical tour of Israel available.
We secured the services of a local Israeli Tour Guide considered by past BCT travelers and current BCT Tour Guides alike to be the best, with over 40 years experience of guiding and archaeology in Israel. In addition, our highly experienced theocratic guides will again be Tim Martin from Brooklyn, assisted by Elie Orphee from NY, who between them will also present several re-enactments and readings from the Scriptures in what is thought to be the authentic sites. You can volunteer to take part in those exciting dramas!
Also included is the BCT unique theocratic tour of the Israel Museum, with some amazing and faith-building artifacts. This museum is the largest cultural institution in the State of Israel and is ranked among the leading art and archaeology museums in the world. The Shrine of the Book is the home of several exceptional archaeological finds including the Dead Sea Scrolls and other rare ancient manuscripts.
The theme of the trip through Turkey will be: “How Did They Maintain Their Heart Devotion?” Despite Satan’s all-out efforts to attack and destroy the faith of first-century Christians they maintained their integrity. How? And what lessons can we learn from them? You will learn the answers to these questions and more as you visit the cities of Ephesus, Pergamum and others.”
There is so much to see in Turkey that it is often referred to as the Other Holy Land. Ephesus: a visit to this city is a must see for any Bible student. The apostle Paul visited Ephesus on his second and third missionary tours. Paul accomplished much in Ephesus and many became worshipers of Jehovah as a result! (Acts 18:19-21; Acts 19:10-17) Pergamum: Is where pagan religion was greatly stressed including the worship of political rulers. In addition, you see other ancient cities and sites in Turkey.
A detailed itinerary will be provided by your BCT Tour Guide upon arrival at your destination.
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing</li>
<li>Airfare between Israel, Turkey and Greece</li>
<li>Entrance fees for scheduled touring sites</li>
<li>Breakfast and/or Lunch as noted on the day-by-day itinerary.</li>
<li>Rooming in a 3 star or higher hotel</li>
<li>Prices include three tour guides: one local guide to conduct our tour through Israel which is required by the local laws and two Witness guides. Past travelers and current BCT Tour Guides say the current Israel Guide is one of the very best registered Israel Guides available. The Witness guides will be Brother Timothy E. Martin and Brother Elie Orphee . Brother Martin will be volunteering his own time to conduct these tours. Your tour through Israel will be biblically accurate and of the greatest encouragement to you</li>
<li>Tour Watchtower Branch Office in Tel Aviv, Israel.</li>
<li>Airport / Hotel shuttle service for full packages</li>
<li>BCT agents to meet & greet at both airport & hotel</li>
<strong>What's not included:</strong>
<li>Tips to the hotel, guide and driver.</li>
<li>Grand Beach Tel Aviv</li>
<li>Nof Ginossar (Kibuts)</li>
<li>Crown Plaza Jerusalem</li>
<li>ANEMON HOTEL / IZMIR</li>
<li>PAM THERMAL HOTEL / PAMUKKALE</li>
<li>ANEMON HOTEL / IZMIR</li>
<li>Thessaloniki Hotel Holiday Inn</li>
<li>Kavala, Hotel EGNATIA</li>
<li>Kalambaka/Meteora HTL AMALIA KALAMBAKA</li>
<li>Athens Hotel METROPOLITAN www.chandris.gr</li>
<li>Overnight Ferry to Crete Minoan Lines</li>
<li>Heraklion Hotel ATLANTIS</li>
<li>Overnight Ferry Heraklion to Pireaus MINOAN LINES</li>
<li>Athens Hotel METROPOLITAN</li>
<li>Cabin accommodations on ferry boat up to 4 to a cabin included. Upgrades to private cabins available.</li>
<li>Most meals except lunch</li>
<li>Beverages of any type</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).