11 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
- October 18 - 24, 2020 Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
Day 1 Thursday - Arrive Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
Day 2 Friday - See everything related to Pittsburgh and Allegheny in connection with the Theocratic History of Jehovah’s Witnesses and more*
Day 3 Saturday – Arrive BCT Provided Hotel.
Day 5 Monday – NY Branch Tour**
Day 6 Tuesday – NY Branch Tour**
Day 7 Wednesday – Depart BCT Provided Hotel.
* Some of the highlights of the Theocratic History Tour: See the former locations of the first headquarters offices of the Bible Students in Allegheny and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. See Carnegie Hall, in Allegheny, where in 1903 Charles Taze Russell engaged in public debates with Dr. E. L. Eaton. Using only the Bible, Brother Russell successfully defended the Bible’s teaching on the true condition of the dead as well as other Bible teachings. We will also visit two buildings that served as the meeting places for the Allegheny Congregation, the very first congregation in the United States. You will see all the above and much more. The tour will no doubt convince you that Jehovah God used Brother Russell and his associates (starting in the 1870’s) to bring spiritual light to deserving mankind. Your tour guide will be Brother Timothy E. Martin who served for many years at Brooklyn Bethel and now serves as a Special Pioneer in San Diego and is the official designer and tour guide for the BCT Bible Lands Tours (especially those having to do with Israel, Turkey, Egypt). Beginning in the 1870s many of the activities of C. T. Russell and his associates took place in Pittsburgh and Allegheny City. Interestingly, Allegheny City (1788–1907) was a separate Pennsylvania city located on the north side of the of the Allegheny and Ohio rivers, across from downtown Pittsburgh. The city of Pittsburgh features 151 high-rise buildings, 446 bridges, and two inclined railways. The city is known colloquially as “The City of Bridges” and “The Steel City” for its many bridges and former steel manufacturing operations.
The Sight-Seeing Part Of The Tour In Pittsburgh Will Include: A visit to Mount Washington. Mount Washington is known for its steep hill overlooking the breathtaking Pittsburgh skyline, which was rated the second most beautiful vista in America by USA Weekend (and the best urban vista.) (Optional) A ride on The Duquesne Incline. This ride will take you back in time on a century-old cable car and see the best views of downtown Pittsburgh while riding on one of the oldest remaining inclines in the United States.
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airfare or train tickets from major airport or train station nearest you (not applicable to 'land package' prices).</li>
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.</li>
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.</li>
<li>Full Packages include complimentary shuttle to and from airport or train station to your hotel (not applicable to 'land package' prices).</li>
<li>Staten Island Ferry is FREE.</li>
<li>FREE breakfast each morning.</li>
<li>The price of the Bible Tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art is included!</li>
<li>Experienced Tour Guide</li>
<li>Theocratic activities and discussion on the bus</li>
<strong>Whats Not Included</strong>
<li>Optional ride on The Duquesne Incline</li>
Short URL for this page: https://bethelcoachtours.com/?p=11692
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 90 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).