2 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
- October 13-20, 2020 Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Mexico: Guanajuato-Guadalajara-Tequila-Puerto Vallarta
- Mexico: Mexico City-Mexico Branch-Teotihuacan Pyramids-San Miguel de Allende-Guanajuato
- Mexico: Mexico City-Mexico Branch-Teotihuacan Pyramids-San Miguel de Allende-Guanajuato-Guadalajara-Tequila-Puerto Vallarta
Related Maps(mexico) See these maps →
Oct 13 – Day 1 – Tuesday: Arrive Mexico City Shuttle to BCT provided Hotel in Texcoco. Enjoy Restaurante Santa Bertha and a local favorite we call the Black Door just blocks from the BCT provided hotel.
Oct 14 – Day 2 – Wednesday: Tour Mexico Branch near Texcoco. The Mexico Branch Supervises the translation of Bible literature into 70 languages throughout the region from Mexico to Panama. Prints publications in more than 60 languages and ships literature in over 80 languages to more than 10 countries.
Oct 15 – Day 3 – Thursday: Teotihuacan near Texcoco. Teotihuacan is a vast Mexican archaeological complex. Running down the middle of the site, which was once a flourishing pre-Columbian city, is the Avenue of the Dead. If physically fit climb to the top of the Pyramid of the Moon and the Pyramid of the Sun and enjoy panoramic views from their summits. Save some energy to descend down into La Gruta Restaurant.
Oct 16 – Day 4 – Friday: Depart Texcoco / Arrive San Miguel de Allende
Oct 17 – Day 5 – Saturday: San Miguel de Allende, a colonial-era city in Mexico’s central highlands, is known for its baroque Spanish architecture, thriving arts scene and cultural festivals. In the city’s historic, cobblestoned center lies the neo-Gothic church Parroquia de San Miguel Arcángel, whose dramatic pink towers rise above the main plaza, El Jardín. Many claim SMdeA has some of the best restaurants in Mexico. People from all over the world have traveled to and actually settled in SMdeA.
Oct18 – Day 6 – Sunday: Depart San Miguel de Allende / Arrive Guanajuato
Oct 19 – Day 7 – Monday: Guanajuato is one of the most important historical and cultural colonial cities of Mexico. The whimsical trace of its streets, its peaceful squares and gardens and the beauty of its houses and buildings give to Guanajuato city an evocative and romantic touch.
Oct 20 – Day 8 – Tuesday: Depart Leon-Guanajuato
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Transportation between cities and for scheduled BCT events and sites as noted on the day by day itinerary</li>
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.</li>
<li>Bilingual Witness tour guide.</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Meals and Tips and Optional Side Trips</li>
Short URL for this page: https://bethelcoachtours.com/?p=211
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).