19 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need 10 persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Treasures Of Sri Lanka Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
- New York and Boston
- NY Bethel and Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai & Bangkok
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai, Bangkok & Islands adventure
- The Best Of Ireland
Related Maps(europe) See these maps →
Mon / Day 1 – Arrive Dublin: Free time to explore Dublin in the evening. Go shopping or go to a Pub.
Tue / Day 2 – Dublin: Walking Tour of Dublin. A visit to the Chester Beatty Library.
Wed / Day 3 – Cork: From Dublin visit Blarney, Cork
Thu / Day 4 – Killarney: Killarney, Ring of Kerry
Fri / Day 5 – Bunratty: Killarney National Park, Muckross House & Gardens, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, attend Banquet Dinner in Castle.
Sat / Day 6 – Galway: Cliffs of Moher, Cliff of Moher Cruise, Burren, Galway
Sun / Day 7 – Galway: Connemara & Kylemore Abbey
Mon / Day 8 – Dublin: Visit Trim Castle (Where the movie Braveheart is filmed).
Tue / Day 9 – Departure: Depart Dublin.
Possibilities for your Best of Ireland itinerary (in no specific order). A detailed itinerary will be posted approximately 30 days from departure.
- Great food and storytelling at the oldest pub in Dublin (not included)
- Chester Beatty Library.
- Blarney, Cork
- Killarney, Ring of Kerry
- Possible visit of the Sheepdog show on the ring of Kerry
- Killarney National Park
- Possible tour of Muckross House & Gardens
- Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
- Cliffs of Moher
- Connemara & Kylemore Abbey
- Trim Castle (Where the movie Braveheart was filmed).
- Possible visit Locke’s Distillery
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. “Full Package” prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that…
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package’ trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events scheduled by BCT</li>
<strong>What's Included Ireland:</strong>
<li>Shuttle from Dublin Port to Dublin hotel</li>
<li>Shuttle from Dublin airport hotel to airport</li>
<li>Transportation in luxury tour bus in Ireland</li>
<li>Walking tour through Dublin with Local Pioneer</li>
<li>Visit Blarney Castle, Muckross House, Bunratty Castle</li>
<li>Dinner at Bunratty Banquet with music and dance</li>
<li>Visit to Cliffs of Moher</li>
<li>Ireland: Cliffs of Moher cruise</li>
<li>Visit Kylemore Abbey</li>
<li>Visit Trim Castle</li>
<li>Scheduled entrance fees Ireland</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Meals other than breakfast and those noted as included in the day by day itinerary</li>
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events Not scheduled by BCT</li>
<strong>Special Note to International Convention Attendees:</strong>
<li>None of the prices quoted include airfare from the Convention City to Rome. During the reservation process you will have opportunity to indicate that you are in fact attending a Special International Convention and would like optional Airfare added. Airfare option includes airport to hotel transfers in Rome</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who’ve confirmed their reservation(s).