18 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need 10 persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Treasures Of Sri Lanka Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai & Bangkok
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai, Bangkok & Islands adventure
- The Best Of Ireland
Related Maps(europe) See these maps →
<strong>Tue / Day 2 – Dublin:</strong> Walking Tour of Dublin. A visit to the Chester Beatty Library.
<strong>Wed / Day 3 – Cork:</strong> From Dublin visit Blarney, Cork
<strong>Thu / Day 4 – Killarney:</strong> Killarney, Ring of Kerry
<strong>Fri / Day 5 – Bunratty:</strong> Killarney National Park, Muckross House & Gardens, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, attend <a href="http://www.shannonheritage.com/BunrattyCastleMedievalBanquet/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Banquet Dinner in Castle</a>.
<strong>Sat / Day 6 – Galway:</strong> Cliffs of Moher, Cliff of Moher Cruise, Burren, Galway
<strong>Sun / Day 7 – Galway:</strong> Connemara & Kylemore Abbey
<strong>Mon / Day 8 – Dublin:</strong> Visit Trim Castle (Where the movie Braveheart is filmed).
<strong>Tue / Day 9 – Departure:</strong> Depart Dublin.
<strong>Possibilities for your Best of Ireland itinerary (in no specific order). A detailed itinerary will be posted approximately 30 days from departure.</strong>
<li>Great food and storytelling at the oldest pub in Dublin (not included)</li>
<li>Chester Beatty Library.</li>
<li>Killarney, Ring of Kerry</li>
<li>Possible visit of the Sheepdog show on the ring of Kerry</li>
<li>Killarney National Park</li>
<li>Possible tour of Muckross House & Gardens</li>
<li>Bunratty Castle & Folk Park</li>
<li>Cliffs of Moher</li>
<li>Connemara & Kylemore Abbey</li>
<li>Trim Castle (Where the movie Braveheart was filmed).</li>
<li>Possible visit Locke’s Distillery</li>
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events scheduled by BCT</li>
<strong>What's Included Ireland:</strong>
<li>Shuttle from Dublin Port to Dublin hotel</li>
<li>Shuttle from Dublin airport hotel to airport</li>
<li>Transportation in luxury tour bus in Ireland</li>
<li>Walking tour through Dublin with Local Pioneer</li>
<li>Visit Blarney Castle, Muckross House, Bunratty Castle</li>
<li>Dinner at Bunratty Banquet with music and dance</li>
<li>Visit to Cliffs of Moher</li>
<li>Ireland: Cliffs of Moher cruise</li>
<li>Visit Kylemore Abbey</li>
<li>Visit Trim Castle</li>
<li>Scheduled entrance fees Ireland</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Meals other than breakfast and those noted as included in the day by day itinerary</li>
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events Not scheduled by BCT</li>
<strong>Special Note to International Convention Attendees:</strong>
<li>None of the prices quoted include airfare from the Convention City to Rome. During the reservation process you will have opportunity to indicate that you are in fact attending a Special International Convention and would like optional Airfare added. Airfare option includes airport to hotel transfers in Rome</li>
Shortlink to this page: https://bethelcoachtours.com/?p=11534