11 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need 10 persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Treasures Of Sri Lanka Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
- New York and Boston
- NY Bethel and Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai & Bangkok
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai, Bangkok & Islands adventure
- The Best Of Ireland
Related Maps(thailand) See these maps →
Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai & Bangkok
Day 1: Welcome to Thailand! You will arrive and enjoy your evening at the hotel.
Day 2: Visiting the most precious things of Bangkok first- Bangkok Bethel Branch. After touring the branch, we’ll have a delicious traditional Thai lunch as a introduction to a busy day of touring Chinatown and the renown museum, the Jim Thompson House, where the history and beauty of architecture and authentic Thai silk is offered. The night is then enjoyed with an optional Dinner Cruise on the Chai Phraya River overlooking the nightlights of Bangkok with a savory buffet.
Day 3: Filled with fun in Kanchanaburi- you will have a private boat tour in a Floating Market, where you can shop and eat as a local hoping to find fruits of the season, and row your way through everyday hustle of the canal. Then, you’ll tour historical landmarks such as the Bridge over the River Kwai and learn of its history and of the Burmese ones who labored for the Thai- Burma Death Railway. Lunch will be provided. You will also have the option of riding the historical train to the hillside and enter the respected Kra Sae Cave or find rows of vendors while shopping in the largest market of Thailand, Chatuchak Weekend Market.
Day 4: Shop til you drop with your FREE DAY. Time is allotted to enjoy the famous MBK Mall or hop on a train and attend a meeting in Thai or your own language before flying out to Chiang Mai. Transportation will take you from the airport to your hotel for the evening.
Day 5: Get ready for an action-packed day of adventure. You will start your day off by visiting an elephant camp where you will have an opportunity to enjoy a delightful elephant ride.** The adventure continues as you take an ox-cart ride and float down the river on a bamboo raft. Lunch provided. In the afternoon, you will go to Tiger Kingdom where you may be brave enough to enter the cage with the Tigers and take some photos. In the evening, you will have the option to enjoy a free night or attend a Cultural Dinner Show where you can sample traditional Northern Thai dishes as well as enjoy various ethnic garb and dance.
Day 6: You will start your day off by visiting the elegant second home of the royal family, Bhubing Palace. You will be impressed by the charming views of the country hillside and their delightful botanic garden. Lunch will be provided. In the afternoon, you will have the option of enjoying free time or visiting Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai’s famous 3D art museum. Get your cameras out as you see paintings that seem so real, you have to look twice!
Day 7: Get your walking shoes ready as we enjoy a full day in Doi Inthanon, the highest peak in Thailand. Enjoy the magnificent views, and relief from the heat, here in one of Thailand’s most famous national parks. Lunch will be provided.
Day 8: Flight Home
List of Optional Additions:
- Chai Phraya River Dinner Cruise (Day 2)
- Historical Hillside Train Ride (Day 3)
- Chiang Mai Mountain Hike (Day 7)
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. “Full Package” prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that…
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package’ trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
<li>Meals mentioned in the itinerary</li>
<li>All transportation, lodging, and local Tour Guide</li>
<p><strong>A Hotel Upgrade Option is available to include during the reservation process</strong></p>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Optional items and excursions</li>
<li>List on itinerary of Optional Additions</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who’ve confirmed their reservation(s).