0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need 10 persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
<strong>English Regional Convention, Mexico – Site and Date TBD</strong> The first English district Convention in Mexico was held in 1998 with 630 attending. Now, each year, thousands attend at several different locations throughout Mexico. We start each day with a consideration of the daily text, which prepares us for a day full of encouragement, fun, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. All of this is enjoyed in the company of our spiritual brothers and sisters, in the comfort of a charter bus, and under the loving guidance of an experienced tour guide.
<strong>Texcoco</strong>, on the outskirts of Mexico City, is the location of the Factory and Bethel 1, 2, 3, and 4. Here we get to tour the Mexico Branch Office of Jehovah’s Witnesses which includes the Bethel home, offices, and factory. Acapulco, the worlds most exciting resort town. Towering mountains surround a spectacular natural harbor where the sea meets the shoreline of soft golden sand. See the world-famous divers at La Quebrada make their spectacular leap off the cliffs into the ocean 136 feet below.
<strong>Cuernavaca</strong> is known as the city of eternal springtime for its warm climate and exuberant vegetation. The main plaza, the beautiful Plaza de la Constitucion, is surrounded by handicraft shops, sidewalk cafes and government buildings. The main event is eating supper in a beautiful garden park surrounded by peacocks and macaques at the world famous and first class restaurant Las Mantanitas (not included)
<strong>Taxco</strong> is built on the sides of the mountains and the edge of the cliffs. Taxco’s old cobblestone streets wind over the hills, disappear in mysterious nooks and often lead to romantic little squares. It is the renowned center for the production of silver objects, enlivened with the bustling activity of its silversmith workshops. Many shops are charmingly placed in renovated silver mines…
<strong> Teotihuacan Pyramids </strong>Teotihuacan was the most important city of Mesoamerica in the Classic period. It inspired and directed the life of many other religious centers spread over the vast Mexican territory.
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Treasures Of Sri Lanka Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai & Bangkok
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai, Bangkok & Islands adventure
- The Best Of Ireland
Related Maps(mexico) See these maps →
<strong>Day 2 – Wednesday</strong> Teotihuacan Pyramids, Shopping, Texcoco and the Mercado
<strong>Day 3 – Thursday</strong> Tour Bethel and spend the afternoon in El Centro Mexico City and Zona Rosa
<strong>Day 4, 5, & 6 – Friday Saturday Sunday</strong> Attend English Regional Convention / Sunday depart for Cuernavaca
<strong>Day 7 – Monday</strong> Enjoy Cuernavaca
<strong>Day 8 – Tuesday</strong> Depart for Taxco
<strong>Day 9 – Wednesday</strong> Enjoy Silver shopping Taxco
<strong>Day 10 – Thursday</strong> Enjoy expiring mines and mountains Taxco. Leisure Day Taxco. Morning field Service then Depart for Mexico City Airport Hotel
<strong>Day 11 – Friday</strong> Depart for home
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airfare from major airport nearest you (not applicable to 'land package' prices).</li>
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.</li>
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.</li>
<li>Bilingual Witness tour guide</li>
<li>Bilingual Witness tour guide</li>
<li>NO meals are included unless and except the Hotel provides them.</li>