This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need 20 persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Treasures Of Sri Lanka Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
- New York and Boston
- NY Bethel and Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai & Bangkok
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai, Bangkok & Islands adventure
- The Best Of Ireland
Related Maps(europe) See these maps →
Depart for Frankfurt from USA
Arrive Frankfurt, Germany. Frankfurt: Roemerberg, Sachsenhausen
Frankfurt: Goethe’s House (self guided)
Duesseldorf, Germany, Emmen, Netherlands
Branch tour in Emmen, Netherlands. Zaanse Schans, Canal ride in Amsterdam
Branch tour in Kraainem Belgium. Tour Plantin-Moretus Museum in Antwerp,Belgium, Free Afternoon and Evening in Brussels, Belgium
Visit and shop Luxembourg. Train ride / Boat ride / Shop / Wine Tasting on the Moselle River
Lunch in Strasbourg, France. Check into Hotel in Thun, Switzerland
Free day in Interlaken and Thun
Montreux: Le Chateau Chillon Tour
Lunch around Montreux, ride through the Swiss Alps
Lunch Lindau Island, Explore Rothenburg ob der Tauber Germany
Day in Rothenburg
Leave Rothenburg. Branch tour at Selters Branch, Germany. Frankfurt, Germany
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. “Full Package” prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that…
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package’ trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
<li>ICanal Cruise, Amsterdam, Netherlands</li>
<li>Tour Plantin-Moretus Museum, Antwerp, Belgium</li>
<li>Boat ride on river Moselle & Wine Tasting, Luxembourg</li>
<li>Tour Castle Chillion, Montreux, Switzerland</li>
<li>Full Package Prices Include Round trip airfare out of airport near you; airport taxes</li>
<li>Services of a professional tour guide from arrival to departure.</li>
<li>Private deluxe air-conditioned motor coach when touring</li>
<li>Requested accommodations w/private bath or shower & hotel taxes.</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who’ve confirmed their reservation(s).