6 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need 10 persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Treasures Of Sri Lanka Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai & Bangkok
- Thailand Tour: Chiang Mai, Bangkok & Islands adventure
- The Best Of Ireland
Related Maps(australia) See these maps →
Saturday & Sunday
Travel to Sydney, Australia crossing the International Date Line (Lose a day)
Arrive Sydney, Transfer to hotel, relax or sightseeing remainder of day
Darling Harbor & Cockle Bay Wharf, Meeting in the evening
Visit Manly Beach am, then over to Bondi Beach in afternoon & Ferry Harbour Ride in the evening.
Tour Branch in Ingleburn Australia, Arrive to Katoomba & check-in to hotel, free evening
Your Choice: Hiking Blue Mountains or Shopping & Sightseeing near the hotel
Sightseeing around Lithgow, Jenolan Caves, Meet Brothers in Lithgow, Travel to Rooty Hill and check-in to hotel
Featherdale Wildlife Park (included), return to Sydney, evening with Brothers
Free Day – Possibilities: Scuba Diving ($), Bondi Beach or Shopping
Depart Sydney, arriving home the same day (Possibly before Sydney departure time!)
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Roundtrip airfare, rooming and transportation in Australia.)</li>
<li>Transfers (not applicable to land package pricing)</li>
Short URL for this page: https://bethelcoachtours.com/?p=248
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 90 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).