- July 27 - Aug 03, 2021 Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
✈️ Seats available: less than 8 Hurry! Almost fully booked! Guaranteed departure
- Europe Ultimate Tour (Rome, Florence, Venice, London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam)
- Europe ‐ London & Paris
- Europe ‐ London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe ‐ Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris, London
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe – Ireland, Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris
- Europe – Rome-Siena-Florence-Venice-Paris Tour
- The Purple Triangle Tour
Day 1 ROME – Arrival in Rome. Rest for the day. Enjoy lovely Italian food in the city center.
Day 2 ROME – Enjoy a wonderful walking journey through the city of Rome, while learning about the culture, first Christians and history of Rome. Visit Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Spanish Steps.
Day 3 ROME – Rome Bible Tour entry to the Palatine Museum and Colloseum, Rome Catacombs. Visiting Colosseum, Forum Romanum, afternoon visit to Bethel Rome.
Day 4 ROME – Travel in morning towards Florence with fast train. Visit Florence city sites.
Day 5 FLORENCE – BUS DAYTOUR – Travel to the Tuscany countryside, see the beautiful medieval walled town of San Gimignano and enjoy a fantastic wine tasting experience in Tuscany, visit picturesque city Siena.
Day 6 FLORENCE– Travel to Venice with fast train in the morning. VENICE – Visit Islands Murano & Burano, Piazza San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, Basilica di San Marco
Day 7 VENICE – Possibility to ride in a gondola, see: Rialto Fish Market, Ca’ Pesaro, Ca’ Rezzonico,… Flight to London in the late evening. Arrival around midnight in London.
Day 8 VENICE – Flight back home
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. “Full Package” prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that…
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package’ trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
<li>Hot breakfast everyday</li>
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events scheduled by BCT</li>
<strong>What's Included Italy: </strong>
<li>Full day tour in Rome, visit to Trevi Fountain & Vatican (entrance/tour at the Vatican not included)</li>
<li>Full day tour in Rome, visit Colosseum (entrance not included)</li>
<li>Official Italian licensed tour guide in Italy (required by law)</li>
<li>Bible tour in Rome with a local Italian tourguide</li>
<li>Florence: day trip to the Tuscany countryside visiting San Gimignano and Siena</li>
<li>Florence: wine tasting and lunch in Tuscany</li>
<strong style="color:red;">What's Not Included </strong>
<li>Meals other than breakfast and those noted as included in the day by day itinerary</li>
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events Not scheduled by BCT</li>
<li>Tips for bus drivers</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who’ve confirmed their reservation(s).