10 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
June 22 - July 6, 2020
Possible to combine in conjunction with Helsinki (19-21 June) & Zurich (10-12 July) Special Conventions 2020Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
✈️ Seats available: less than 6 Hurry! Almost fully booked! Guaranteed departure
- Europe Ultimate Tour (Rome, Florence, Venice, London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam)
- Europe ‐ London & Paris
- Europe ‐ London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe ‐ Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, London
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, London, Paris
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe – Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris & Ireland
- Europe – Rome-Siena-Florence-Venice-Paris Tour
- The Purple Triangle Tour
Day 1 Arrival in Rome
ROME - Arrival in Rome. Rest for the day. Enjoy lovely Italian food.
Day 2 Rome
ROME - Enjoy a wonderful walking journey through the city of Rome, while learning about the culture, first christians and history of Rome. Visit Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Spanish Steps.
Day 3 Rome
Visiting Colloseum, Forum Romanum,
Day 4 Rome to Siena
ROME - Travel in
Day 5 Siena
BUS DAY-TOUR: Travel to the Tuscany countryside, see the beautiful walled town of San Gimignano and enjoy a fantastic winetasting experience in Tuscany with an afternoon stop in Florence, check highlights of Florence, shopping on
Day 6 Florence to Venice (morning)
Travel to Venice with van/bus in the morning. Gondola ride and exploring the highlights of Venice
Day 7 Venice
Some more time in Venice. Flight in the late afternoon from Venice to Paris.
Day 8 Paris
Visit the Eiffel tower, Possibility to enjoy: Guided Bible Tour Louvre, View Arc de Triomphe, Sacré-Coeur, Montmartre,…
Day 9 Paris
PARIS - BUS DAY-TOUR: PARIS - Visit to: Bethel in France (Louviers), the gardens of Castle
Day 10 Paris
PARIS - See: Champs-Elysees, Notre-Dame de Paris, Place de la Concorde, Gardens,
Day 11 Belfast-Derry
Visit to Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge, Giant's Cause Way, Dunluce Castle, Dark Hedges overnight in Derry
Day 12 Derry
Derry - Cliffs of Slieve League, Donegal
Day 13 Donegal/Sligo
Visit county Donegal/Sligo with castles and stunning
Day 14 Dublin
Drive to Dublin. Sightseeing Dublin.
Day 15 Dublin
Flight back home
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Hot breakfast everyday</li>
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events scheduled by BCT</li>
<strong>What's Included Italy: </strong>
<li>Full day tour in Rome, visit to Trevi Fountain & Vatican (entrance/tour at the Vatican not included)</li>
<li>Full day tour in Rome, visit Colosseum (entrance not included)</li>
<li>Official Italian licensed tour guide in Italy (required by law)</li>
<li>Bible tour in Rome with a local Italian tourguide</li>
<li>Florence: day trip to the Tuscany countryside visiting San Gimignano and Siena</li>
<li>Florence: wine tasting and lunch in Tuscany</li>
<strong>What's Included Paris: </strong>
<li>Full day private bus tour to: Bethel in Louviers (Paris) and Castle</li> <li>Versailles</li>
<li>Biblical tour at the Louvre</li>
<li>Boat ride on the Seine.</li>
<strong style="color:red;">What's Not Included </strong>
<li>Tickets for the Eifel Tower, Castle Versailles, Louvre Museum. Your guide will contact you in advance and if desired purchase the tickets in advance.</li>
<li>Meals other than breakfast and those noted as included in the day by day itinerary</li>
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events Not scheduled by BCT</li>
<li>Tips for bus drivers</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).