3 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
✈️ Enough seats available
- Europe Ultimate Tour (Rome, Florence, Venice, London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam)
- Europe ‐ London & Paris
- Europe ‐ London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe ‐ Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, London
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris, London
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe – Ireland, Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris
- Europe – Rome-Siena-Florence-Venice-Paris Tour
- The Purple Triangle Tour
Day 1 PARIS – Arrival in Paris, rest for the day
Day 2 PARIS – BUS DAYTOUR visit to: Bethel in France (Louviers), the gardens of Castle Versailles
Day 3 PARIS – Visit the Eiffel tower, Possibility to enjoy: Guided Bible Tour Louvre, View Arc de Triomphe, Sacré-Coeur, Montmartre,…
Day 4 PARIS – See: Champs-Elysees, Notre-Dame de Paris, Place de la Concorde, Gardens,..Boattour on the Seine
Day 5 PARIS/BRUSSELS – Fast train from Paris to Brussels (Belgium, 1h15min), spend afternoon sightseeing Brussels, enjoy chocolate, waffels, Belgium beer,…
Day 6 BRUSSELS/GHENT – Daytour with train from Brussels to Ghent, boattour and tour the lovely city of Ghent. Belgium’s best kept secret!
Day 7 BRUSSELS TO AMSTERDAM – Take a fast train from Brussels to Amsterdam (less then 2 hours), arrive in the morning in Amsterdam, sightseeing Amsterdam in afternoon, ride on the canals
Day 8 AMSTERDAM – Visit Zaanse Schans & Amsterdam downtown
Day 9 AMSTERDAM – Flight back home
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. “Full Package” prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that…
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package’ trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
<li>Hot breakfast everyday</li>
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events scheduled by BCT</li>
<strong>What's Included Paris: </strong>
<li>Full day private bus tour to: Bethel in Louviers (Paris) and Castle</li> <li>Versailles</li>
<li>Biblical tour at the Louvre</li>
<li>Boat ride on the Seine.</li>
<strong>What's Included Brussels: </strong>
<li>City tour through Brussels</li>
<li>Boat ride in Ghent</li>
<strong>What's Included Amsterdam: </strong>
<li>Boat ride on the canals in Amsterdam</li>
<li>Visit to Zaanse Schans</li>
<strong style="color:red;">What's Not Included </strong>
<li>Tickets for the Eifel Tower, Castle Versailles, Louvre Museum. Your guide will contact you in advance and if desired purchase the tickets in advance.</li>
<li>Meals other than breakfast and those noted as included in the day by day itinerary</li>
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events Not scheduled by BCT</li>
<li>Tips for bus drivers</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who’ve confirmed their reservation(s).