45 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
- July 12 - 26, 2020 Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Europe Ultimate Tour (Rome, Florence, Venice, London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam)
- Europe ‐ London & Paris
- Europe ‐ London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe ‐ Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, London
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, London, Paris
- Europe ‐ Rome, Florence, Venice, London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris, Brussels
- Europe ‐ Venice, London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam
- Europe – Prague TBD Tour
- Europe – Rome, Florence, Venice, Paris & Ireland
- The Best of Italy, London & Paris
Related Maps(europe) See these maps →
Day 1 ROME - Arrival in Rome. Rest for the day. Enjoy lovely Italian food.
Day 2 ROME - Enjoy a wonderful walking journey through the city of Rome, while learning about the culture, first christians and history of Rome. Visit Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Spanish Steps.
Day 3 - Rome Bible Tour by a local Italian guide (sister) entry to the Palatine Museum and Colloseum, Rome Catacombs. Visiting Colloseum, Forum Romanum, afternoon visit to Bethel Rome.
Day 4 ROME - Travel in morning towards Florence with fast train. Visit Florence city sites.
Day 5 BUS DAYTOUR: FLORENCE - Travel to the Tuscany countryside, see the beautiful walled town of San Gimignan and enjoy a fantastic wine tasting experience in Tuscany, visit picturesque city Siena.
Day 6 FLORENCE - Tour of the city center of Florence, visit flea market, Cathedral S. Maria del Fiore, Santa Maria Novella, Basilica of Santa Croce, Palazzo Vecchio, Gallery of the Accademia,..
Day 7 - Travel to Venice with train in the morning. VENICE - Visit: Piazza San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, Basilica di San Marco
Day 8 VENICE - Possibility to ride in a gondola, see: Rialto Fish Market, Ca' Pesaro, Ca' Rezzonico,… Flight to London in the evening
Day 9 LONDON - Visit downtown London
Day 10 BUS DAY TOUR: LONDON - Visit Chelmsford (relocation branch & Bethel in London, Grand bible tour at the British Museum (2h). Possibility to see a Broadway show in the evening (not included)
Day 11 - London to Paris with Eurostar train
Day 12 PARIS - See: Champs-Elysees, Notre-Dame de Paris, Place de la Concorde, Gardens,..Boattour on the Seine (INCLUDED)
Day 13 - Visit the Eiffel tower, Possibility to enjoy: Guided Bible Tour Louvre, View Arc de Triomphe, Sacré-Coeur, Montmartre,…
Day 14 BUS DAYTOUR: PARIS - Visit to: Bethel in France (Louviers), the gardens of Castle Versailles
Day 15 - Flight back home
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events scheduled by BCT</li>
<strong>What's Included Italy:</strong>
<li>Shuttle from Rome airport to hotel</li>
<li>Transportation to Bethel Rome</li>
<li>Full day tour in Rome, visit to Trevi Fountain & Vatican (entrance/tour at the Vatican not included)</li>
<li>Full day tour in Rome, visit Coliseum</li>
<li>Full day tour in Rome, visit Coliseum (entrance not included)</li>
<li>Bible tour in Rome with a local Italian tourguide (sister)</li>
<li>Florence: day trip to the Tuscany countryside visiting San Gimignano and Siena</li>
<li>Florence: wine tasting and lunch in Tuscany</li>
<li>Flight from Venice to London</li>
<li>Private boat shuttle from Venice train station to hotel and return shuttle on day of departure</li>
<strong>What's Included Paris:</strong>
<li>Full day private bus tour to: Bethel in Louviers (Paris) Castle Versailles</li>
<li>Eurostar (fast train) from London to Paris</li>
<li>Biblical tour at the Louvre</li>
<strong>What's Included London:</strong>
<li>Visit Chelmsford (relocation branch & Bethel in London</li>
<li>Grand bible tour at the British Museum (2h).</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Visit to the Eiffel tower, tickets can be purchased in advance or on the tour</li>
<li>Meals other than breakfast and those noted as included in the day by day itinerary</li>
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events Not scheduled by BCT</li>
<strong>Not Included Italy:</strong>
<li>Entrance fee for Tour of Vatican</li>
<strong>Not Included Paris:</strong>
<li>Visit to the top of the Eiffel tower</li>
<li>Admission Castle Versailles</li>
<li>Boat ride on the Seine</li>
<strong>Special Note to International Convention Attendees:</strong>
<li>None of the prices quoted include airfare from the Convention City to Rome. During the reservation process you will have opportunity to indicate that you are in fact attending a Special International Convention and would like optional Airfare added. Airfare option includes airport to hotel transfers in Rome</li>
Short URL for this page: https://bethelcoachtours.com/?p=193
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 90 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).