Egypt (10 Days)
Your itinerary will include the following. A detailed itinerary will be posted approximately 30 days from departure.
Day 1 Arrival/Caïro – Arrival in Cairo (Egypt) and transfer to the airport hotel.
Day 2 Luxor – Transfer to Cairo airport, Flight to Luxor. Visit to Luxor & Karnak Temples. Start Nile Cruise. Lunch on board & dinner included.
Day 3 Nile Cruise – Tour on West bank (Valley of the kings, Queen Hatshipsuit temple and the gigantic statues of Memnon). Optional: Hot air balloon trip in the early morning. Lunch and dinner included on cruise. Sailing towards Esna
Day 4 Nile Cruise – Visit Edfu temple by horse carts and back. Lunch on board. Sailing to Kom Ombo. Visit Kom Ombo temple on foot and back. Dinner on boat, sailing towards Aswan.
Day 5 Nile Cruise – Free day in Aswan or optional 1) Depart early morning for busride towards Abu Simbel, visit the two temples of Ramses II and his wife Nefertari. Option 2) Visit to Nubian Village, with motor boat, visit and learn about culture. Lunch & dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6 Aswan/Cairo – Checkout of Nile Cruise, visit to Aswan ( (The high dam+ Temple of Isis upon Phileah island). Transfer to Aswan airport for flight back to Cairo, overnight Cairo.
Day 7 Cairo – Full day touring the Grand Egyptian Museum, visit the cave church and Garbage city. Attend the Sound and light show at Giza Pyramids in front of Sphinx. Overnight in Cairo
Day 8 Cairo – Visit Sakkara ( Zoser Step Pyramid + tomb of Kagemni+ Pyramid of king Titi) + Dahshour (Red & Bent pyramid)+ Memphis ( The alabaster Sphinx & Ramses || statue). Overnight in Cairo
Day 9 Cairo – Visit Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Coptic Cairo (Hanging Church from 3rd century + Cavern of the holy family 1st century + Ben Ezra Jewish Synagogue 10th century. Overnight in Cairo
Day 10 Cairo – departure Transfer to Cairo airport for flight home or next destination.
Included / Not Included
- 2 Transfers to/from Cairo airport. (Guide + Driver + A/C bus or van).
- 2 Transfers to/from Luxor & Aswan Airports. (Guide + Driver+ A/C bus or van).
- 2 domestic flights (From Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo)
- 5* Nile Cruise (Full board in double cabins, breakfast, lunch & dinner /5days 4nights).
- 5* hotel at Cairo Airport including breakfast upon arrival (1 night)
- 5* hotel in Cairo, old town city center including breakfast (3 nights)
- 3 day tours in Cairo (Guide + driver + A/C van + Lunch + Entrance fees).
- 2 day tours in Luxor.
- 1 day tour in Aswan.
- 2 tours in Kom Ombo & Edfu.
- All entrance fees of the mentioned sightseeing.
Tips & Gratuities
- All tips (Drivers, Egyptian Guides, Nile Cruise crew).
- →Drivers. Cars, horse carts, Fellucas, motorboats →Guides. (used to be U$D 7 per person per day) →Nile Cruise Crew. (used to be U$D 3 per person per day)
- 1 profound Egyptian guide with stunning knowledge about Egypt and the Bible
- 1 Witness guide (appointed brother). Your tour will be biblically accurate and of the greatest encouragement to you.
What’s Not Included
- Egypt entry Visa in Cairo airport ($25 per person to be paid in us dollars upon arrival in Cairo airport).
- Any lunches or drinks within the tours (around $10 per meal)
- Any optional tours. (like the hot air balloon/Abu Simble trip by road to visit the 2 temples of Ramses ll and his wife Nefertari)
- Tips for your BCT guides.
- Any extras.
Reviews about Egyptian Guide
- …An engaging aspect of our tour guide was the way he connected the old Egyptian history with biblical history and sharing several theories of this complex history…
- Our tour guide is a wealth of knowledge. When working with him there was never a day that I was bored. We would spend 8 hour days just listening to him tell us stories of the bible, and making it all come alive for us… Not only would he tell us biblical facts but he would give us theories, facts of common myths about the area we would be in. I felt like a child again, just trying to soak up all of his wisdom and knowledge. I would come back to the hotel after a long 8 hour day just to jump back onto the computer and research as much as I could so I could come to him with questions the next day/have a deeper understanding of what he was saying the day before. You are 100% guaranteed to walk away from him each day learning something new, you get your moneys worth of knowledge! He made my mind run with imagination.
- My husband and I wished we could have him longer as our tour guide, he was patient and profuse with his knowledge and love for history, architecture, biblical and secular knowledge of Cairo and the sites we visited, specifically Coptic Cairo and Islamic Cairo. He brought us to places not well visited by mainstream tour agencies. He shared his love with us of biblical prophecies and stories and connected it to Egyptian ancient practices, beliefs and mythology-which was fascinating and mind-blowing.
- I was particularly impressed with his extensive knowledge of the Biblical texts, especially the Old Testament texts and events, related to Egypt and historical personalities.
All prices quoted below are in USD. You will choose the price applicable to you when you book your tour.*
3 to a room: $3299.00
2 to a room: $3399.00
1 to a room: $3899.00
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. “Full Package” prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees. *Should the prices noted herein differ from that shown when booking your tour, the price you select on checkout will be the one that is validated.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that…
BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package’ trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who’ve confirmed their reservation(s).
- November 20, 2022 — November 29, 2022 Book Now