4 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
- August 24 - September 3, 2020 Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Cuenca-Spa-Guayaquil Branch Tour-Whale Watching
- Private Ecuador Tour
- Quito-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Middle World-Banos-Guayaquil Branch-Whale Watching
- Quito-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Middle World-Cuenca-Spa Day-Guayaquil Branch-Whale Watching
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
Day 1 - Arrive Quito. Evening and dinner (Not-Included) at La Ronda (old downtown Quito)
Day 2 - From Quito travel to Cotacachi (known for it's leather goods and crafts) & Otavalo (best known for its vibrant Inca market) with vistas aplenty along the way.
Day 3 - Visit and tour both the Historical and the literal Middle of the World sites. Explore Centro Historico. Top off the day at Pims Restaurant with superb food (Not-Included), great photo ops and magnificent views.
Day 4 - Travel by bus Quito to Banos Hotel (3.5 hours). Leisure evening Banos
Day 5 & 6 - Banos - Enjoy two unique excursions. Pailon del Diablo (Devil's Cauldron) Water Fall and whats know as the wildest swing ever at Casa del Arbol. Night view Tungurahua Volcano
Day 7 - Travel by bus Banos to Guayaquil. (5.5 hours) Enjoy restful evening Guayaquil Boardwalk.
Day 8 – Guayaquil Ecuador Branch Tour. Travel through Provincia de Santa Elena to Coast. Explore the playas and beach area Montanitas, Olon and Manglaralto. Shop & Play Montanitas.
Day 9 – Check out Puerto Lopez. Enjoy what many believe to be the best Whale Watching along the Americas Pacific coast. Explore Montanita Beach. Surf and/or take Surfing lessons. Shop among all the talented street vendors. Savor the many flavors of all the tropical fruit stands.
Day 10 – Travel Montanitas to Salinas and then Guayaquil. Stroll on the beach Salinas and the Boardwalk Guayaquil.
Day 11 – Depart Guayaquil
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle (Full Package)</li>
<li>Whale watching (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<li>In-Country Airfare & Shuttle Service (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<strong>What's Not included:</strong>
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle Service (Land Package)</li>
<li>Meals other than Breakfast</li>
Short URL for this page: https://bethelcoachtours.com/?p=12136
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 90 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).