1 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
June 18-24, 2019Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
<strong>Quito - Middle of the World</strong>
Quito is elevated at 9190 ft *1.74miles) above sea level, which makes it the highest official capital city in the World. Quito’s historic centre, was one of the first World Cultural Heritage Sites and is one of the largest, least-altered and best-preserved in the Americas.
There are two equator lines in Ecuador, the official line (the Mitad del Mundo Monument) and the original line (the Museo Inti Ñan), both only 260 yards (approx 2.5 football fields) apart. The museum tour is absolutely fantastic.
<strong>Cotacachi & Otavalo</strong>
Otavalo is a town in the Andean highlands in the Imbabura province of northern Ecuador. It’s surrounded by volcanoes including the Imbabura Volcano. It's known for its Otavalo Market in the central Plaza de Ponchos, where traditionally clad indigenous townspeople sell colorful textiles and handicrafts.
<strong>Cotacachi</strong> - The name refers to one of Ecuador's leading artisanal manufacturers of leather and leather goods. i.e. the leather capital of Ecuador.
<strong>Baños - El Pailón del Diablo and Casa del Arbol</strong>
<strong>Baños de Agua Santa</strong> is a city in Ecuador’s Tungurahua province and a gateway to the nearby Amazon Basin. It’s known for access to trails on the active Tungurahua volcano just south, and for its mineral-rich hot springs. To the east, El Pailón del Diablo a powerful and dramatic waterfall on the Río Pastaza.
<strong>Casa del Arbol</strong> is a seismic station above Banos that has a swing under a tree house allowing for a fantastic and thrilling view (if the clouds don’t obscure it) of the jungle below and of the Tungurahua volcano.
<img class="hidePrint" src="http://bethelcoachtours.com/wp-content/uploads/004.png" alt="Ecuador – Quito- Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos (Delegates and Non-Delegates Alike)" width="0" height="0" />
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Guayaquil-Cuenca-Hot Springs-Quito-Middle of the World- Cotacachi-Otavalo (Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Guayaquil-Cuenca-Hot Springs-Quito-Middle of the World- Cotacachi-Otavalo (Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Quito- Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos (Delegate and Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador: Quito + Andes
- Ecuador: Quito, Baños, Andes + Amazona
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
Arrive Quito. Evening and dinner (Not-Included) at La Ronda (old downtown Quito)
<strong>Day 2 - Wednesday June 19, 2019</strong>
From Quito travel to Cotacachi (known for it's leather goods and crafts) & Otavalo (best known for its vibrant Inca market) with vistas aplenty along the way.
<strong>Day 3 - Thursday June 20, 2019 </strong>
Visit and tour both the Historical and the literal Middle of the World sites. Explore Centro Historico. Top off the day at Pims Restaurant with superb food (Not-Included), great photo ops and magnificent views.
<strong>Day 4 - Friday </strong><strong>June</strong><strong> 21, 2019</strong>
Travel by bus Quito to Banos Hotel. Leisure evening Banos
<strong>Day 5 - Saturday </strong><strong>June</strong><strong> 22, 2019</strong>
Banos - Enjoy two unique excursions. Pailon del Diablo (Devil's Cauldron) Water Fall and whats know as the wildest swing ever at Casa del Arbol. Night view Tungurahua Volcano
<strong>Day 6 - Sunday </strong><strong>June</strong><strong> 23, 2019</strong>
Travel by bus Banos to Quito. Enjoy restful evening Quito.
<strong>Day 7 - Monday </strong><strong>June</strong><strong> 24, 2019 </strong>
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle (Full Package)</li>
<li>Whale watching (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<li>In-Country Airfare & Shuttle Service (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<strong>What's Not included:</strong>
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle Service (Land Package)</li>
<li>Meals other than Breakfast</li>