2 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
June 17-25, 2019
In conjunction with the June 14-16 Guayaquil, Ecuador International Convention.Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Ecuador – Guayaquil-Cuenca-Hot Springs-Quito-Middle of the World- Cotacachi-Otavalo (Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Guayaquil-Cuenca-Hot Springs-Quito-Middle of the World- Cotacachi-Otavalo (Non-Delegate Variation)
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
Arrive GYE shuttle to BCT provided Hotel
<strong>Day 2 - Tuesday June 18, 2019</strong>
Tour Ecuador Branch Guayaquil. Enjoy Leisure evening in Guayaquil/Boardwalk
<strong>Day 3 - Wednesday June 19, 2019</strong>
Travel scenic route from Guayaquil through Banana Plantations to the Highlands of the Andes. Enjoy Cuenca.
<strong>Day 4 - Thursday June 20, 2019</strong>
Explore Cuenca. Panama Hat factories, Markets, Vistas, Culinary Delights and Shopping Deluxe in and around the Main Plaza. Day 5 Friday June 21, 2018 World Class Spa retreat Banos Cuenca. Volcanic mud baths, steam baths, hot pools, wine, food, rest and relaxation (Spa Services, Food, Drinks Not-Included).
<strong>Day 6 - Saturday June 22, 2019</strong>
Fly from Cuenca to Quito (Included). Evening and dinner (Not-Included) at La Ronda (old downtown Quito).
<strong>Day 7 - Sunday June 23, 2019 </strong>
From Quito travel to Cotacachi (known for it's leather good and crafts) & Otavalo (best known for its vibrant Inca market) with vistas aplenty along the way.
<strong> Day 8 - Monday June 24, 2019</strong>
Visit and tour both the Historical and the literal Middle of the World sites (Entrance Fees Included). Explore Centro Historico. Top off the day at Pims Restaurant with superb food (Not-Included) and magnificent views.
<strong>Day 9 - Tuesday June 25, 2019</strong>
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle (Full Package)</li>
<li>Whale watching (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<li>In-Country Airfare & Shuttle Service (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<strong>What's Not included:</strong>
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle Service (Land Package)</li>
<li>Meals other than Breakfast</li>
Shortlink to this page: https://bethelcoachtours.com/?p=11416