5 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
June 2 - 13, 2020
Tuesday to SaturdayLoading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Ecuador: Cuenca and Quito
- Ecuador: English Assembly, Cuenca
- Ecuador: English Assembly, Cuenca, Quito
- Ecuador: English Assembly, cuenca, Quito and Baños
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, English Assembly, Cuenca and Quito
- Ecuador: Quito and Baños
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
Day 1 – Arrive to Guayaquil. Check into hotel.
Day 2 – Guayaquil Ecuador Branch Tour. Take a tour of Guayaquil.
Day 3 – Travel to Cuenca. Check into hotel.
Day 4 – Enjoy the English Assembly in Cuenca.
Day 5 – Enjoy the English Assembly in Cuenca.
Day 6 – Enjoy the English Assembly in Cuenca.
Day 7 – Enjoy a world Class Spa retreat. Volcanic mud baths, steam baths, hot pools, wine, food, rest and relaxation. Take a city tour of Cuenca.
Day 8 – Explore and enjoy Chordeleg and Gualaceo. Shopping and sightseeing.
Day 9 – Flight to Quito. Check into hotel.
Day 10 – City tour of Quito.
Day 11 – Travel to Cotacachi (known for it's leather goods and crafts) & Otavalo (best known for its vibrant Inca market) with vistas aplenty along the way.
Day 12 – Depart Quito for home.
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle (Full Package)</li>
<li>Whale watching (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<li>In-Country Airfare & Shuttle Service (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<strong>What's Not included:</strong>
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle Service (Land Package)</li>
<li>Meals other than Breakfast</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).