2 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
June 18-24, 2019Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
Guayaquil is a port city in Ecuador, known as a gateway to Pacific beaches and the Galapagos Islands. Stretching along the Guayas River is the waterfront Simón Bolívar promenade. At the north end of the promenade is Las Peñas, a neighborhood full of colorful houses. Stairs lined with cafes and art galleries lead up Santa Ana Hill, site of Santa Ana chapel, a lighthouse and views of the city.
The BCT provided hotel as you attend the Ecuador English Regional Convention will be located near the promenade and Iguana Park. Full of great restaurants and unique shopping.
At first glance Salinas looks like Miami Beach: a row of tall white condominiums fronts a pale sandy expanse filled with sun enthusiasts. Salinas is one of the smarter beach towns and certainly the biggest resort town on the south coast. The resort itself stretches for several kilometers along the beach, and the malecón is lined with restaurants and bars.
<strong>Montañita & Puerto Lopez</strong>
Montañita is a village on Ecuador's Santa Elena Peninsula, known for its beaches with strong surf breaks, world class surfing and bohemian vibe. Lively bars, nightclubs and thatch-roofed restaurants line the streets. Farther north along the coast are many villages such as Olón and Puerto Lopez. Also nearby is the cloud forest of the Chongón-Colonche mountains.
Puerto López is a small fishing village set in an arched bay on the Pacific coast in the Ecuadorian Manabí Province. Puerto Lopéz is the Machalilla National Park headquarters. The main industries include fishing, ecotourism and prime whale watching. 25 miles offshore is Isla de la Plata (named from its history as a pirate hideout, the Island of the Silver), also referred to as "The Poor Man's Galapagos.”
<img class="hidePrint" src="http://bethelcoachtours.com/wp-content/uploads/montanita.jpg" alt="Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Non-Delegate Variation)" width="0" height="0" />
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Coastal Cities Ruta del Sol: Salinas-Montañita-Puerto Lopez-Manta (Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Guayaquil-Cuenca-Hot Springs-Quito-Middle of the World- Cotacachi-Otavalo (Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Guayaquil-Cuenca-Hot Springs-Quito-Middle of the World- Cotacachi-Otavalo (Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador – Quito- Middle of the World-Cotacachi-Otavalo-Banos (Delegate and Non-Delegate Variation)
- Ecuador: Quito + Andes
- Ecuador: Quito, Baños, Andes + Amazona
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
Arrive GYE shuttle to BCT provided hotel.
<a href="http://bethelcoachtours.com/wp-content/uploads/map_ecuador_ruta_del_sol.jpg"><img class="lightbox alignright wp-image-11417 size-thumbnail" src="http://bethelcoachtours.com/wp-content/uploads/map_ecuador_ruta_del_sol-182x150.jpg" alt="" width="182" height="150" /></a><strong>Day 2 - Wednesday June 19, 2019 </strong>
Travel through Provincia de Santa Elena to Coast. Explore the playas and beach area of Salinas, Olon and Manglaralto. Shop and Play Montañita
<strong>Day 3 - Thursday June 20, 2019 </strong>
Check out Puerto Lopez. Enjoy what many believe to be the best Whale Watching (Included) along the Americas Pacific coast
<strong>Day 4 - Friday June 21, 2019 </strong>
On to the port city of Manta on Ecuador's central coast. Enjoy the popular Murciélago Beach to on the city's northwestern tip. Bars and restaurants are clustered along the Malecón Escénico promenade and nearby streets.
<strong>Day 5 - Saturday </strong><strong>June</strong><strong> 22, 2019 </strong>
Sit back & enjoy a beautiful 4-hour ride back to Guayaquil (Included) with a stop in Montecristi. The town renowned for the production of Panama hats, the best quality of which is named montecristi superfino after the town. Leisure evening in Guayaquil/Boardwalk.
<strong>Day 6 - Sunday </strong><strong>June</strong><strong> 23, 2019</strong>
Tour Guayaquil Ecuador Branch and play time Guayaquil/Boardwalk
<strong>Day 7 - Monday </strong><strong>June</strong><strong> 24, 2019</strong>
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle (Full Package)</li>
<li>Whale watching (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<li>In-Country Airfare & Shuttle Service (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<strong>What's Not included:</strong>
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle Service (Land Package)</li>
<li>Meals other than Breakfast</li>