1 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
- August 26 - September 15, 2020 Loading...
- Cuenca-Spa-Guayaquil Branch Tour-Whale Watching-Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu
- Cuenca-Spa-Guayaquil Branch Tour-Whale Watching-Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa
- Guayaquil-Ecuador Branch Tour-Whale Watching-Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu
- Guayaquil-Ecuador Branch Tour-Whale Watching-Lima Branch-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa
Day 1 - Thursday – Arrive Cuenca. Check into Hotel
Day 2 - Friday - Explore and enjoy Chordeleg, Gualaceo & Cuenca
Day 3 - Saturday - Panama Hat factories, Markets, Vistas, Culinary Delights and Shopping Deluxe in and around Chordeleg, Gualaceo & Cuenca
Day 4 - Thursday - World Class Spa retreat. Volcanic mud baths, steam baths, hot pools, wine, food, rest and relaxation.
Day 5 - Sunday - Travel scenic route from Highlands of the Andes (Cuenca) through Banana Plantations to the Metroplex of Guayaquil
Day 6 – Monday - Guayaquil Ecuador Branch Tour. Travel through Provincia de Santa Elena to Coast. Explore the playas and beach area Montanitas, Olon and Manglaralto. Shop and Play Montanitas.
Day 7 – Tuesday - Check out Puerto Lopez. Enjoy what many believe to be the best Whale Watching along the Americas Pacific coast. Explore Montanita Beach. Surf and/or take Surfing lessons. Shop among all the talented street vendors. Savor the many flavors of all the tropical fruit stands.
Day 8 – Wednesday - Travel Montanitas to Salinas and then Guayaquil. Stroll on the beach Salinas and the Boardwalk Guayaquil.
Day 9 – Thursday - Depart Guayaquil Arrive Lima
Day 10 - Friday - Visit Lima Bethel Branch, Lunch. Evening Visit to Barranco. Supper (included).
Day 11 – Saturday - Depart Lima - Arrive Cusco. Transfer to Hotel Evening Cusco
Day 12 - Sunday - Tour and enjoy Cusco
Day 13 - Monday - Tour by bus the Sacred Valley of the Incas starting in PISAC, Buffet Lunch included, Train from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu area (Included), Arrival to Aguas Calientes hotel
Day 14 - Tuesday - Tour to Machu Picchu Citadel, afternoon and evening exploring, shopping & dining beautiful city of Aguas Calientes
Day 15 - Wednesday - Train from Aguas Calientes to the ancient city of Ollantaytambo, bus to Cusco hotel. Enjoy Cusco City
Day 16 - Thursday - Fly Cusco to Juliaca. Transfer from Juliaca Airport to PUNO and to hotel. Enjoy Puno with Resort Style Hotel as base camp.
Day 17 - Friday - Visit to Lake Titicaca and the Uros and Taquile tribes near Puno. Supper Puno Resort
Day 18 - Saturday - Leisure BUS from Puno to Chivay - enjoy and explore Chivay (Stay night Chivay)
Day 19 - Sunday - Early visit and tour Colca Canyon and Condor Bird observatory. Return & Explore Arequipa
Day 20 - Monday - Enjoy breakfast Arequipa early Flight to Lima and transfer to hotel. Lima Colonial City Tour. Evening Miraflores
Day 21 - Tuesday - Depart Lima
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle (Full Package)</li>
<li>Whale watching (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<li>In-Country Airfare & Shuttle Service (if part of the itinerary)</li>
<strong>What's Not included:</strong>
<li>Airport/Hotel Shuttle Service (Land Package)</li>
<li>Meals other than Breakfast</li>
Short URL for this page: https://bethelcoachtours.com/?p=12198
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).