2 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
- September 22 - October 4, 2020 Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
Day 1 - Tuesday – Arrive BCT Provided Hotel.
Day 3 - Thursday – NY Branch Tour*: Warwick World Headquarters or Patterson Education Center & Wallkill Farm
Day 4 - Friday – NY Branch Tour*: Warwick World Headquarters or Patterson Education Center & Wallkill Farm
Day 5 - Saturday – Free Day or 1/2 Day City Excursions! See the details under 'What Is/Is Not Included' Tab.
Day 6 - Sunday – Depart BCT Provided Hotel, transfer to pier
Day 7 - Monday – Spend the day at Sea
Day 8 - Tuesday – Port Canaveral (Orlando), Florida
Day 9 - Wednesday – Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas
Day 10 - Thursday – Nassau, Bahamas
Day 11 - Friday – Spend the day at Sea
Day 12 - Saturday – Spend the day at Sea
Day 13 - Sunday – Arrival to port and transfer to the airport
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<br><u>All prices herein are based on two persons sharing a room and include:</u><br>
<li>Airfare from the Continental 48 United States</li>
<li>All transfers - airport to hotel, hotel to pier and pier to airport</li>
<li>Hotel accommodations, cruise accommodations, as requested</li>
<li>Breakfast each day in New York and all meals during the cruise</li>
<li>Guided Bible tour at the Met.</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Mandatory cruise tips</li>
<li>Excursions during the cruise</li>
<li>Tour guide during the cruise</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).