- September 17 - 24, 2022 Loading...
- November 14, 2021 - November 21, 2021 Loading...
December 9 - 16, 2020
Possible to combine in conjunction with the Lomé-Togo (25-27 Dec) Special Convention 2020Loading... Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Bible Lands Tours – Egypt
- Bible Lands Tours – Egypt, Israel
- Bible Lands Tours – Greece + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours – Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Israel
- Bible Lands Tours – Israel + Turkey + Greece
- Bible Lands Tours – Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours – Turkey + Egypt
- Bible Lands Tours – Turkey, Egypt, Israel
- Bible Lands Tours – Greece
- Bible Lands Tours – Israel
- Bible Lands Tours – Israel + Turkey
Related Maps(blt) See these maps →
Your Turkey itinerary will include the following. A detailed itinerary will be posted approximately 30 days from departure.
Day 1: Izmir Turkey
Arrive Izmir. Free time in Izmir. Group dinner included at hotel.
Day 2: Izmir Turkey
Breakfast at the hotel and continue to Pergamum (Revelation 2:12-17) First visit Asclepion (medical center of the ancient world). Then visit the Acropolis, Temple of Athena, library, Royal Palace, Temple of Trajan, the steepest theater of the ancient world, Altar of Zeus. Continue to Thyatira (Revelation 2:18-29) which was a commercial center, visit remains of a church and then return to Izmir. Group dinner included at hotel.
Day 3: Izmir Turkey
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit ancient Agora of Smyrna (Revelation 2:8-11) Depart from Izmir to Ephesus, a cradle of early Christianity (Revelation 1:1; 2:1-7). Proceed to spectacular ruins from the period of Paul; see Odeon, Fountains, Temples; Library, Great theater and stadium. Temple of Artemis (one of the seventh wonders of the ancient world.) Group dinner included at hotel.
Day 4: Izmir Turkey/Pamukkale
Breakfast and check out of Izmir hotel. Visit Aphrodisias en route to Pamukkale (which was ancient Hierapolis mentioned at Colossians 4:13.) Visit the wonderful formations of stalactites and watch the Cataracts falling into the Basin at the bottom of the Mountain. Continue the tour with the ancient city of Hierapolis. Group dinner included, overnight in Pamukkale Hotel.
Day 5: Pamukkale/Izmir Turkey
Breakfast and check out of Pamukkale hotel. Early morning start with a visit to the ancient city of Laodicea (Revelation 3:14-22). Continue to Philadelphia. (Revelation 3:7-13) Visit Sardis (Revelation 3:1-6) capital of the ancient kingdom of Lydia. See the Temple of Diana, the Golden River (Pactalos) and the royal road. Then visit the reconstructed synagogue and continue to Izmir for Group dinner included, overnight in Izmir hotel.
Day 6: Izmir/Istanbul Turkey
Breakfast and check out of Izmir hotel. Flight to Istanbul.
Visit Grand Bazaar & Egyptian Spice Market. Group dinner included, overnight in Istanbul Hotel.
Day 7: Istanbul
Breakfast in Istanbul hotel. Tour Branch Office of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Istanbul. Visit Hagia Sophia Museum. Enjoy Bosphorus Cruise. Group Dinner and overnight in Istanbul hotel.
Day 8: Istanbul
Breakfast in Istanbul Hotel. Depart Turkey
Note: For reasons beyond our control it may not be possible to visit everything listed above. However every effort will be made to include as much as reasonably possible.
Listed below are most of the locations we will be visiting on our Bible Lands Tour. We have included references to our Christian publications so that you can look up this information in advance. This reference list does not include everything we have published on the locations we will be visiting, but will help get you started on preparing:
- Ephesus: it-1 734 -735
- Smyrna: it-1 982
- Pergamum: it-2 607-608
- Thyatira: it-2 p. 1099
- Sardis: it-2 864
- Philadelphia: it-2 626
- Laodicea: it-2 204
Proposed Hotels Turkey:
3 or 4-star Hotels in Izmir, Pamukkale and Istanbul
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. “Full Package” prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that…
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package’ trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.</li>
<li>Entrance fees for scheduled touring sites.</li>
<li>Airfare between countries for those traveling to multiple countries.</li>
<li>Breakfast and Dinner as noted on the day-by-day itinerary.</li>
<li>Rooming in a 3 star or higher hotel.</li>
<li>Prices include two tour guides: one Local guide to conduct our tour (which is required by the local laws) and one Jehovah’s Witness guides. The Witness guides will be Appointed Brothers. Your tour will be biblically accurate and of the greatest encouragement to you.</li>
<li>Airport / Hotel shuttle service for those with full packages.</li>
<li>Representatives to meet & greet at both airport & hotel.</li>
<li>Tips for the local guides and bus drivers.</li>
<b>What's Not Included</b>
<li>Tips to the hotel staff</li>
<li>Tips for your BCT guides.</li>
<li>Lunch as noted on the day-by-day itinerary.</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who’ve confirmed their reservation(s).