This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Bible Lands Tours – Egypt
- Bible Lands Tours – Egypt, Israel
- Bible Lands Tours – Greece + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours – Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Israel
- Bible Lands Tours – Israel + Turkey + Greece
- Bible Lands Tours – Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours – Turkey + Egypt
- Bible Lands Tours – Turkey, Egypt, Israel
- Bible Lands Tours – Greece
- Bible Lands Tours – Israel
- Bible Lands Tours – Israel + Turkey
Related Maps(blt) See these maps →
Day 1 – Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv arrivals from all around the globe. Free time all day in Tel Aviv. Dinner at Tel Aviv hotel included.
Day 2 – Tel Aviv
Breakfast in hotel. Tour Tel Aviv Bethel. Tour Joppa; Visit Simon the Tanner’s “house” and walk down to Joppa’s ancient Port. Local cuisine for lunch, not included; after lunch visit the Valley of Elah (NEW) and then tour the Biblical Landscape Museum. Group dinner at Tel Aviv hotel included.
Day 3 – Tel Aviv/Tiberias
Breakfast in hotel. Check out of Tel Aviv hotel. Visit beautiful Caesarea. Visit to Megiddo (lunch at Megiddo, not included). Guided tour of Nazareth Village – experience a memorable re-creation of Nazareth of 2000 years ago. Check into Tiberias hotel. Group dinner at Tiberias hotel included.
Day 4 – Tiberias/Jerusalem
Breakfast in hotel, Tour the Sea of Galilee area: First a wonderful boat ride on the Sea of Galilee. Visit the Mount of Beatitudes for a reading of the Sermon on the Mount. Visit Capernaum. Enjoy Galilee Fish lunch, not included. Visit ruins of the Synagogue of Magdala. Group dinner at Tiberias hotel included.
Day 5 – Tiberias/Jerusalem
Breakfast in hotel. Check out of Tiberias hotel. Visit Jordan River site; Visit to Jericho. Lunch at Jericho site, not included. Take coach to Jerusalem to the Mt. of Olives, walk down to Garden of Gethsemane. Group dinner at Jerusalem hotel included.
Day 6 – Jerusalem
Breakfast in hotel. Early morning visit to Temple Mount. Visit Pools of Bethesda. Tour the Western Wall Tunnel. Local cuisine Lunch not included. Guided Bible tour of Israel Museum (we have our own theocratic guide), Shrine of the Book and the huge outdoor model of ancient Jerusalem. Group dinner at Jerusalem hotel included.
Day 7 – Jerusalem
Breakfast in hotel. Enjoy city walk, Visit Wohl Museum & Burnt House, continue to the City of David (enjoy excellent film of Jerusalem’s history). Visit to Gihon spring, Warren’s Shaft, Hezekiah’s Tunnel, Pool of Siloam. Guided tour of Garden Tomb site. Group dinner at Jerusalem hotel included.
Day 8 – Jerusalem
Breakfast in hotel. Visit Masada, using the cable car. Enjoy floating in the Dead Sea. Conclude by visiting with old “Abraham” in his tent in the Judean Desert, including Camel ride and Biblical dinner.
Day 9 – Jerusalem
Breakfast at Jerusalem Hotel.
Transfers/Departures from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport. (Please note that all departing Land Package travelers will need to make their own travel arrangements from Jerusalem Hotel to Tel Aviv Airport)
Note: For reasons beyond our control it may not be possible to visit everything listed above. However every effort will be made to include as much as reasonably possible.
Listed below are most of the locations we will be visiting on our Bible Lands Tour. We have included references to our Christian publications so that you can look up this information in advance. This reference list does not include everything we have published on the locations we will be visiting, but will help get you started on preparing:
- ISRAEL (Ancient Land): si 270-278; it-1 332-336; it-2 469-470
- JERUSALEM (Ancient): it-2 40-41, 951
- JOPPA: it-2 104
- CAPERNAUM: it-1 410-412
- SEA OF GALILEE: it-1 885
- NAZARETH: it-2 476
Proposed Hotels Israel:
3 or 4-star Hotels in Tel Aviv, Galilee and Jerusalem.
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. “Full Package” prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that…
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a ‘full package’ trip versus a ‘land package’ trip.
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.</li>
<li>Entrance fees for scheduled touring sites.</li>
<li>Airfare between countries for those traveling to multiple countries.</li>
<li>Breakfast and Dinner as noted on the day-by-day itinerary.</li>
<li>Rooming in a 3 star or higher hotel.</li>
<li>Prices include three tour guides: one Local guide to conduct our tour (which is required by the local laws) and two Jehovah’s Witness guides. The Witness guides will be Appointed Brothers. Your tour will be biblically accurate and of the greatest encouragement to you.</li>
<li>Airport / Hotel shuttle service for those with full packages.</li>
<li>Representatives to meet & greet at both airport & hotel.</li>
<li>Tips for your local guides and bus drivers.</li>
<b>What's Not Included</b>
<li>Tips to the hotel staff</li>
<li>Tips for your BCT guides.</li>
<li>Lunch as noted on the day-by-day itinerary.</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who’ve confirmed their reservation(s).