45 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
- September 23 - 29, 2020 Loading...
December 16 - 22, 2020
Possible to combine in conjunction with the Lomé-Togo (25-27 Dec) Special Convention 2020Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Bible Lands Tours – Egypt
- Bible Lands Tours – Egypt, Israel
- Bible Lands Tours – Egypt, Israel, Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours – Egypt, Israel, Turkey, Greece
- Bible Lands Tours – Israel + Turkey + Greece
- Bible Lands Tours – Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours – Turkey + Greece
- Bible Lands Tours – Greece
- Bible Lands Tours – Israel
- Bible Lands Tours – Israel + Turkey
Related Maps(blt) See these maps →
DAY 1 - Wednesday: Thessaloniki
Arrive Thessaloniki, transfer to hotel. Dinner included. Get acquainted. Overnight in Thessaloniki.
DAY 2 - Thursday: Thessaloniki-Philippi-Kavala
Visit Thessaloniki and Philippi — After breakfast, pick up from hotel to start morning tour of Thessaloniki. Visit to the Assembly Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Thessaloniki. Enjoy the sites and the beautiful coastline. Afterwards, we will reach the town of Kavala (Ancient Neapolis) and then Philippi where Paul preached and baptized the ﬁrst Christians in Europe! Visit the ‘’Baptismal’’ site, where Lydia was baptized and the place where tradition says Paul was imprisoned. Finally, we visit the Acropolis of Philippi, the Ancient Market, Basilica and Theatre. Overnight in Kavala (Ancient Neapolis) Group Dinner in Hotel included.
DAY 3 - Friday: Kavala to Meteora
Kavala to Meteora – We leave Kavala. We arrive at the beautiful town of Veria (Ancient Beroea) at Northwestern Greece. Visit the Jewish synagogue in the area Paul originally preached. We continue to the Ancient town of Vergina. Go to the Royal tombs of Alexander the Great’s father, Phillip of Macedon. We finally arrive at the picturesque town of Kalambaka and go to Meteora to see the breathtaking rock tower monasteries of the 11th Century! Overnight in Kalambaka (Meteora). Group Dinner in Hotel included.
DAY 4 - Saturday: Kalambaka to Athens
Kalambaka to Athens — Early in the morning, we drive a few hours along the mountainous region to Athens. Make short stops at Thermopylae, the statue of Leonidas and the wonderful Tempi valley. Follow the path of the Apostle to the nations by visiting the Areopagus or Mars Hill where he preached to the Athenians (Acts 17). Visit the Acropolis. Overnight in Athens. Group Dinner in Hotel included.
DAY 5 - Sunday: Corinth-Athens
Ancient Corinth to Athens – Visit the famous Canal of Corinth, the archaeological site and the museum at Acrocorinth. Visit the biblical site of Cenchreae. Stroll around the ancient citadel while your experienced tour guide relates to you the fascinating history of such monuments as the Temple of Athena Nike, the Theatre of Dionysus. Overnight in Athens. Group Dinner in Hotel included.
DAY 6 - Monday: Athens
Visit the Greece Bethel Branch Ofﬁce in Athens. Visit Assembly Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Malakasa. Finally, enjoy the beautiful view from Lycabettus mountain and a ﬁnal Group dinner overlooking Athens. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 7 - Tuesday: Athens
Breakfast at Hotel. Depart Athens.
Note: For reasons beyond our control it may not be possible to visit everything listed above. However every effort will be made to include as much as reasonably possible.
Listed below are most of the locations we will be visiting on our Bible Lands Tour. We have included references to our Christian publications so that you can look up this information in advance. This reference list does not include everything we have published on the locations we will be visiting, but will help get you started on preparing:
- Athens: it-1 pp. 209-211
- Beroea (Veria): it-1 p. 291
- Corinth: it-1 pp. 508-509
- Cenchreae: it-1 pp. 424-425
- Neapolis (Kavala): it-2 pp. 478-479
- Philippi: it-2 pp. 629-630
- Thessalonica: it-2 p. 1092
Proposed Hotels Greece:
3 or 4-star Hotels In Thessaloniki, Kavala, Kalambaka and Athens
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.</li>
<li>Entrance fees for scheduled touring sites.</li>
<li>Airfare between countries for those traveling to multiple countries.</li>
<li>Breakfast and Dinner as noted on the day-by-day itinerary.</li>
<li>Rooming in a 3 star or higher hotel.</li>
<li>Prices include three tour guides: one Local guide to conduct our tour (which is required by the local laws) and two Jehovah’s Witness guides. The Witness guides will be Appointed Brothers. Your tour will be biblically accurate and of the greatest encouragement to you.</li>
<li>Airport / Hotel shuttle service for those with full packages.</li>
<li>Representatives to meet & greet at both airport & hotel.</li>
<li>Tips for the local guides and bus drivers.</li>
<b>What's Not Included</b>
<li>Tips to the hotel staff</li>
<li>Tips for your BCT guides.</li>
<li>Lunch as noted on the day-by-day itinerary.</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).