7 persons have added this tour to their favorites! See your saved tours here.
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
- Africa: Hwange, Vic Falls and Krugah National Parks
- Africa: Mana Pools, Kariba and Victoria Falls
Related Maps(africa) See these maps →
Day 1 – Arrive Harare Int. Airport in the afternoon Received by Kwakszim Travel and Tours at the airport. Introductions and Drive Directly Safari Lodge. After Dinner, Overview of the Itinerary and rest.
Day 2 – Breakfast as early as 6:30 so as to get to meetings by 8:00
Those who want to experience one or Two hours Zimbabwean territory are free to do so.
Free afternoon to relax.
Activities available *
Day 3 – Have a breakfast as early as 6:30 so as to get to Zimbabwean Brunch before 9:00.
After tour, drive to Mana Pools.
Dinner in Mana Pools
Day 4 – Mana Pools… Guided walk in game park Afternoon Relax and Lunch
Sunset Game drive
Day 5 – Dinner in Kariba
Get into ferry to Malibisi …..have the experience of swimming in a very big lake while cruising to Malibisi. Sunset cruise and enjoy animals while cruising
Day 6 – Ferry
Day 7 – Drive to Victoria falls
Check in in the afternoon and relax Dinner at Boma (The Drums of Africa)
Day 8 – After Breakfast, tour the Rainbow Vic falls (One of the seven wonders of creation) Free afternoon
Day 9 – Fly to Harare then connect to our home countries
* Available Activities
Canoeing: 15USD per person
Horse riding: 20 USD per person
Game drive: 20 USD per person
All prices quotes herein are in USD.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- BCT will provide your transportation during the tour but you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- Unless the arrival and departure hotels provides complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service Land Package travelers will need to arrange their own airport/hotel transportation. For Instance: On most NY trips the BCT provided arrival/departure hotel(s) may provide complimentary hotel/airport shuttle service. However on many of BCT’s international trips arrival and departure hotels may not.
- BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Breakfast Lunch and Dinner included</li>
<li>Activities such as game drives and guided walks are included Entry fees for national parks are also included</li>
<li>Certain types of beverages</li>
<li>Visa to Zimbabwe</li>
What’s The REAL ID Act – Is My ID Approved For Travel? Read more »
* WHICH BRANCH FACILITY YOU WILL ACTUALLY TOUR ON WHICH DAY WILL BE INCLUDED IN YOUR FINAL DAY BY DAY ITINERARY AND WILL BE POSTED ON YOUR PERSONAL BCT TRAVEL DESKTOP, APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH FROM DEPARTURE.
All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted on your Personal BCT Travel Desktop, approximately one month from departure.
A deposit of $250 per person is required at the time you make your reservation to ensure your space on the tour. Refunds are possible only to those who purchase travel insurance, provided cancellation conditions are met. Payment in full is due 90 days before the trip departure date for Full Package and 60 days before departure for Land Package tours. Learn more ». Hotel information will be provided 30 days from the trips departure date for those who've confirmed their reservation(s).