8 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
Quito is elevated at 9190 ft *1.74miles) above sea level, which makes it the highest official capital city in the World. Quito’s historic centre, was one of the first World Cultural Heritage Sites and is one of the largest, least-altered and best-preserved in the Americas.
There are two equator lines in Ecuador, the official line (the Mitad del Mundo Monument) and the original line (the Museo Inti Ñan), both only 260 yards (approx 2.5 football fields) apart. The museum tour is absolutely fantastic.
<b>Cotacachi & Otavalo</b>
Otavalo is a town in the Andean highlands in the Imbabura province of northern Ecuador. It’s surrounded by volcanoes including the Imbabura Volcano. It's known for its Otavalo Market in the central Plaza de Ponchos, where traditionally clad indigenous townspeople sell colorful textiles and handicrafts.
Cotacachi - The name refers to one of Ecuador's leading artisanal manufacturers of leather and leather goods. i.e. the leather capital of Ecuador.
<b>Banos - El Pailón del Diablo and Casa del Arbol</b>
Baños de Agua Santa is a city in Ecuador’s Tungurahua province and a gateway to the nearby Amazon Basin. It’s known for access to trails on the active Tungurahua volcano just south, and for its mineral-rich hot springs. To the east, El Pailón del Diablo a powerful and dramatic waterfall on the Río Pastaza.
Casa del Arbol is a seismic station above Banos that has a swing under a tree house allowing for a fantastic and thrilling view (if the clouds don’t obscure it) of the jungle below and of the Tungurahua volcano.
<b>Cuenca & Cuenca Banos</b>
The city of Cuenca is the capital of the Azuay Province and is located in the highlands of Ecuador at about 2,500 metres (8,200 feet) above sea level. It is widely regarded as the most European city in the country of Ecuador due to its highly 16th and 17th century era Spanish colonial architecture resembling cities and architecture throughout Spain.The centre of the city is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Cuenca is well known for its stunning architecture, tourist attractions, restaurant and Panama Hat factories and museums.
If you ever dreamed of spending every day at the spa, Baños de Cuenca has got you covered….literally in mud! Enjoy the famous Piedra de Agua – an oasis of red rocks, mud baths, steam rooms and boxes, contrast pools, lounge chairs and a wine bar and restaurant.
Guayaquil is a port city in Ecuador, known as a gateway to Pacific beaches and the Galapagos Islands. Stretching along the Guayas River is the waterfront Simón Bolívar promenade. At the north end of the promenade is Las Peñas, a neighborhood full of colorful houses. Stairs lined with cafes and art galleries lead up Santa Ana Hill, site of Santa Ana chapel, a lighthouse and views of the city.
The BCT provides hotel as you attend the Ecuador English Regional Convention will be located near the promenade and Iguana Park. Full of great restaurants and unique shopping.
<b>Montanitas & Puerto Lopez (Whale Watching)</b>
Montañita is a village on Ecuador's Santa Elena Peninsula, known for its beaches with strong surf breaks, world class surfing and bohemian vibe. Lively bars, nightclubs and thatch-roofed restaurants line the streets. Farther north along the coast are many villages such as Olón and Puerto Lopez. Also nearby is the cloud forest of the Chongón-Colonche mountains.
Puerto López is a small fishing village set in an arched bay on the Pacific coast in the Ecuadorian Manabí Province. Puerto Lopéz is the Machalilla National Park headquarters. The main industries include fishing, ecotourism and prime whale watching. 25 miles offshore is Isla de la Plata (named from its history as a pirate hideout, the Island of the Silver), also referred to as "The Poor Man's Galapagos.”
<span style="color: #008000;"><b>Ecuador English Regional Convention</b></span>
A unique spiritual event. Beautiful outside pavilion, near Guayaquil, with Iguanas wandering the grounds watching us watch them. Even though there are just a few English Congregations in Ecuador (about 6 or so) the English RC sometimes goes over a thousand in attendance. It is THE PLACE for networking for those who are thinking of serving where there is a need in the English field in a foreign country. Very encouraging.
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
<h4>During the reservation Process You Can Add the Option to Include the Ecuador English Regional Convention. <a href="http://members.bethelcoachtours.com/tripoptions.asp?tripid=6872" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Click Here for Details</a>!</h4>
<strong>Day 1 Thursday, May 17, 2018</strong>
<strong>Day 2 Friday, May 18, 2018</strong>
From Quito travel to Cotacachi (known for it's leather goods and crafts) & Otavalo (best known for its vibrant Inca market) with vistas aplenty along the way.
<strong>Day 3 Saturday, May 19, 2018</strong>
Full Day visit Papallacta Hot Spring Water & Spa. Enjoy the relaxing and rejuvenating baths of Termas de Papallacta.
<strong>Day 4 Sunday, May 20, 2018</strong>
Visit and tour both the Historical and the literal Middle of the World sites. Explore Centro Historico. Top off the day at Pims Restaurant with superb food, great photo ops and magnificant views.
<strong>Day 5 Monday, May 21, 2018</strong>
Travel by bus Quito to Banos Hotel
<strong>Day 6 Tuesday, May 22, 2018</strong>
Banos - Enjoy two unique excursions. Pailon del Diablo (Devil's Cauldron) Water Fall and whats know as the wildest swing ever at Casa del Arbol
<strong>Day 7 Wednesday, May 23, 2018</strong>
Leisure morning Banos or half day exploring Puyo the 'Door to the Jungle' - short stroll Paseo Turístico. Evening meeting with local Congregation and night view Tungurahua Volcano
<strong>Day 8 Thursday, May 24, 2018</strong>
Travel by bus Banos to Cuenca. Enjoy evening Cuenca.
<strong>Day 9 Friday, May 25, 2018</strong>
Panama Hat factories, Markets, Vistas, Culinary Delights and Shopping Delux in and around the Main Plaza.
<strong>Day 10 Saturday, May 26, 2018</strong>
World Class Spa retreat. Volcanic mud baths, steam baths, hot pools, wine, food, rest and relaxation.
<strong>Day 11 Sunday, May 27, 2018</strong>
Travel scenic route rom Highlands of the Andes (Cuenca) through Banana Plantations to the Metroplex of Guayaquil
<strong>Day 12 Monday, May 28, 2018</strong>
Travel from Guayaquil through Provincia de Santa Elena to Coast. Explore the playas and beach area to Montanitas, Shop and Play Montanitas
<strong>Day 13 Tuesday, May 29, 2018</strong>
Explore and enjoy the beautiful Montanita Beach. Surf and/or take Surfing lessons. Shop among all the talented street vendors. Savor the many flavors of all the tropical fruit stands.
<strong>Day 14 Wednesday, May 30, 2018</strong>
Check out Puerto Lopez. Enjoy what many believe to be the best Whale Watching along the Americas Pacific coast
<strong>Day 15 Thursday, May 31, 2018</strong>
Travel Montanitas to Ecuador Branch near Guayaquil. Tour Branch and enjoy evening in Guayaquil/Boardwalk.
<strong>Day 16 Friday, June 1, 2018</strong>
Depart Guayaquil (or attend first day English Regional Convention Ecuador)
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service Full Package</li>
<li>Entrance to Parks, Monuments and Hot Springs</li>
<li>Day by Day Transportation for Touring</li>
<li>Breakfast Each Day</li>
<li>Rooming as Requested</li>
<li>Whale Watching Tickets</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Airport to Hotel Shuttle Service Land Package</li>