0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
The indigenous name of this city is Qusqu. Spanish pronounced it Cusco or Cuzco (elevation 11,200 ft), a city in the Peruvian Andes, was once capital of the Inca Empire, and is now known for its archaeological remains and Spanish colonial architecture. Plaza de Armas is the central square in the old city, with arcades, carved wooden balconies and Incan wall ruins. The baroque Santo Domingo Convent was built on top of the Incan Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha), and has archaeological remains of Inca stonework.
Ollantaytambo is a village in the Sacred Valley of south Peru, set on the Urubamba River amid snow-capped mountains. It’s known for the Ollantaytambo ruins, a massive Inca fortress with large stone terraces on a hillside. The village’s old town is an Inca-era grid of cobblestoned streets and adobe buildings.
Pisac is a village in southern Peru’s Sacred Valley region. It’s known for its lively handicrafts market in the main square. A large section of the market is dedicated to peruvian-oriented souvenir stalls where you can find weavings, jewellery, ponchos, hats, Andean instruments, ceramics, alpaca products and a whole range of other gifts and souvenirs to take home with you.
<strong>Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu</strong>
Aguas Calientes lies in a deep gorge below the ruins. A virtual island, it’s cut off from all roads and enclosed by stone cliffs, towering cloud forest, and two rushing rivers. Despite its gorgeous location, Aguas Calientes has the feel of a gold rush town, with a large itinerant population. A haven for trekkers and tourist alike.
Machu Picchu is an Incan citadel set high in the Andes Mountains in Peru, above Aguas Calientes and the Urubamba River valley. Built in the 15th century and later abandoned, it’s renowned for its sophisticated dry-stone walls that fuse huge blocks without the use of mortar, intriguing buildings that play on astronomical alignments and panoramic views. Its exact former use remains a mystery. Most archaeologists believe that Machu Picchu was built as an estate for the Inca emperor Pachacuti (1438–1472). It is the most familiar icon of Inca civilization.
Lima, the capital of Peru, lies on the country’s arid Pacific coast. Though its colonial center is preserved, it’s a bustling metropolis and one of South America’s largest cities. For those interested in colonial monuments, archaeology enthusiasts, handicraft collectors, bird watchers, museum aficionados, beach lovers and those who like to eat splendid food Lima is for you. An abundance of exquisite cuisine gives Peru’s capital an authentic personality and makes tourism in Lima a unique experience in the country.
<strong>Montañita & Puerto Lopez</strong>
Montañita is a village on Ecuador's Santa Elena Peninsula, known for its beaches with strong surf breaks, world class surfing and bohemian vibe. Lively bars, nightclubs and thatch-roofed restaurants line the streets. Farther north along the coast are many villages such as Olón and Puerto Lopez. Also nearby is the cloud forest of the Chongón-Colonche mountains.
Puerto López is a small fishing village set in an arched bay on the Pacific coast in the Ecuadorian Manabí Province. Puerto Lopéz is the Machalilla National Park headquarters. The main industries include fishing, ecotourism and prime whale watching. 25 miles offshore is Isla de la Plata (named from its history as a pirate hideout, the Island of the Silver), also referred to as "The Poor Man's Galapagos.”
<strong>Cuenca & Cuenca Banos</strong>
The city of Cuenca is the capital of the Azuay Province and is located in the highlands of Ecuador at about 2,500 metres (8,200 feet) above sea level. It is widely regarded as the most European city in the country of Ecuador due to its highly 16th and 17th century era Spanish colonial architecture resembling cities and architecture throughout Spain.The centre of the city is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Cuenca is well known for its stunning architecture, tourist attractions, restaurant and Panama Hat factories and museums.
If you ever dreamed of spending every day at the spa, Baños de Cuenca has got you covered….literally in mud! Enjoy the famous Piedra de Agua – an oasis of red rocks, mud baths, steam rooms and boxes, contrast pools, lounge chairs and a wine bar and restaurant.
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
Arrive Lima Transfer to Hotel Miraflores area
<strong>Day 2 Tuesday Nov 27, 2018</strong>
Visit Lima Bethel Branch, Lunch - City Tour to Colonial City and Miraflores - Evening Visit to Barranco (optional Dinner/Folk Show)
<strong>Day 3 Wednesday Nov 28, 2018</strong>
Flight to Cusco, Arrival and Hotel accommodation, Evening City Tour
<strong>Day 4 Thursday Nov 29, 2018</strong>
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Buffet Lunch included, Train to Machu Picchu area, Arrival to Aguas Calientes hotel
<strong>Day 5 Friday Nov 30, 2018</strong>
Tour to Machu Picchu Citadel, enjoy evening Aquas Calientas
<strong>Day 6 Saturday Dec 1, 2018</strong>
Train to Cusco with a stop over in the ancient city of Ollanuaytambo and Pisac
<strong>Day 7 Sunday Dec 2, 2018</strong>
Excursion tour to Puno Baroque Route, Many stops, buffet lunch included
<strong>Day 8 Monday Dec 3, 2018</strong>
Visit to Lake Titicaca and the Uros and Taquile tribes
<strong>Day 9 Tuesday Dec 4, 2018</strong>
Tour Bus towards Colca Canyon Arequipa, Arrival to Hotel
<strong>Day 10 Wednesday Dec 5, 2018</strong>
Visit of the Canyon and the Condor Bird observatory, Transport to Arequipa
<strong>Day 11 Thursday Dec 6, 2018</strong>
Visit to the City of Arequipa, Lunch for typical Picanteria (local cousine) Flight to Lima and transfer to hotel. Group Going Away (Last) Supper (included).
<strong>Day 12 Friday Dec 7, 2018</strong>
Depart Lima Arrive Guayaquil
<strong>Day 13 Saturday 8, 2018</strong>
Travel from Guayaquil through Provincia de Santa Elena to Coast. Explore the playas and beach area to Montañita, Shop and Play Montañita
<strong>Day 14 Sunday Dec 9, 2018</strong>
Check out Puerto Lopez. December is not whale watching season so enjoy the Poor Man’s Galapagos, Isla de la Plata, instead. Known for it’s many birds, like the famous Blue-Footed Boobies, Masked Boobies (learn why they’re called boobies), Galapagos Albatrosses, sea turtles, sea lions and great snorkeling.
<strong>Day 15 Monday Dec 10, 2018</strong>
Explore and enjoy the beautiful Montanita Beach. Surf and/or take Surfing lessons. Shop among all the talented street vendors. Savor the many flavors of all the tropical fruit stands.
<strong>Day 16 Tuesday Dec 11, 2018</strong>
Travel Montañita to Ecuador Branch near Guayaquil. Tour Branch and enjoy evening in Guayaquil/Boardwalk.
<strong>Day 17 Wednesday Dec 12, 2018</strong>
Travel scenic route from the Metroplex of Guayaquil through Banana Plantations to Highlands of the Andes to Cuenca
<strong>Day 18 Thursday Dec 13, 2018</strong>
World Class Spa retreat Banos Cuenca. Volcanic mud baths, steam baths, hot pools, wine, food, rest and relaxation. Cuenca Markets, Vistas, Culinary Delights and Shopping Deluxe in and around the Main Plaza.
<strong>Day 19 Friday Dec 14, 2018</strong>
Panama Hat factories, with a bus full of Hat boxes and gifts travel from Cuenca to Guayaquil
<strong>Day 20 Saturday Dec 15, 2018</strong>
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>