0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
<strong>Machu Picchu</strong> is located 120 kilometer in the northwest area from Cusco over Urubamba River (it’s a name taken from Vilcanota River), in Vilcabamba Mountains. Machu Picchu is one of the most important archeological places in the entire world and it’s the main destination of Peru. Few works made by man show so much harmony with nature as this historical site shows us. The archeological complex is located at the top of a mountain, Machu Picchu (a quechuan word that means “old mountain or the main mountain”) that gives its name and the amazing landscape that Machu Picchu has to offer.
In between Cusco and Machu Picchu is Ollanuaytambo a ancient city where the residents say time took a rest…. The round trip train ride to Machu Picchu from Cusco is a adventure and a pleaser all of it’s own. See some of the worlds roughest terrain from the comfort of a modern train coach with panoramic windows to view the scenery.
<strong>Guayaquil</strong> and its surroundings invite you to tour the city and visit pleasing sites, a contrast between old and new where you can find a large selection of markets and things to do…especially at night. <strong>The Ecuador Branch Office</strong> supports the activities of Jehovah’s Witnesses in the four Geographic areas of Ecuador: The Galapagos Islands, the coastlands, the Andes Mountains and the Amazon region. The hard work of this branch and it’s volunteers is evident and an increase in the number of Witnesses there has been rapid.
Peel back the foggy layers and you’ll find pre-Columbian temples sitting silently amid condominium high-rises in <strong>Lima, Peru</strong>. Vestiges of colonial mansions proudly display lavish, Moorish-style balconies. And, here and there, graceful modernist structures channel architecture’s most hopeful era.
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
Related Maps(south-america) See these maps →
<strong>Day 1 / Dec 21 – Wednesday</strong> Arrive to Cusco
<strong>Day 2 / Dec 22 – Thursday</strong> Tour, Explore and Enjoy Cusco
<strong>Day 3 / Dec 23 – Friday</strong> Train ride from Cusco to Aguas Calientes (Stay night Aguas Calientes)
<strong>Day 4 / Dec 24 – Saturday</strong> Tour Machu Picchu and enjoy evening Aquas Calientes
<strong>Day 5 / Dec 25 – Sunday</strong> return to Cusco with a stop over in the ancient city of Ollanuaytambo.
<strong>Day 6 / Dec 26 – Monda</strong>y Fly Cusco to Lima, check into Lima hotel. Tour Peru Branch. Free evening to rest up or explore Miraflores in Lima
<strong>Day 7 / Dec 27 – Tuesday</strong> Fly from Lima to Guayaquil (If you do NOT want to continue to Guayaquil call 575-434-3944 for quote Peru only)
<strong>Day 8 / Dec 28 – Wednesday</strong> Visit Estero el Salado, Guyana park, Malecon boardwalk shopping & sightseeing Guayaquil. Tour the Ecuador Bethel branch. Travel to Montanitas
<strong>Day 9 / Dec 29 – Thursday</strong> Montanitas / Olon / Puerto Lopez
<strong>Day 10 / Dec 30 – Friday</strong> Ruta del Sol to Salinas then Guayaquil
<strong>Day 11 / Dec 31 – Saturday</strong> Depart Guayaquil.
<b>Note:</b> for reasons beyond our control it may not be possible to visit everything listed above. However every effort will be made to include as much as reasonably possible.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>With Full Packages Airfare from major airport nearest you (not applicable to 'land package' prices).</li>
<li>With Full Packages and Land Package Airfare from Guayaquil to Cuzco and Cuzco to Lima</li>
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing. Including Train Cusco/Machu Picchu</li>
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.</li>
<li>Includes Entrance Fee Machu Picchu</li>
<li>Land Packages includes Hotel / Airport Shuttle Service.</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>