1 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
You’ll have the opportunity to visit such sites as the South Street Seaport, China Town, the Empire State Building, Broadway and Times Square, and of course includes tours of the office complex, the Patterson Educational Center in Patterson, NY and Watchtower Farms! Not to be missed is a very special Bible tour at the Metropolitan Museum of Art; the tour takes about three hours. The local Tour Guides do a very professional presentation; one that’s unforgettable, encouraging and faith-strengthening!
Fortunately, the fun doesn’t stop there! You’ll also get to take in the sites and sounds of the magnificent Smithsonian Museum in Washington, DC. The Smithsonian is the world’s largest museum complex. With 14 separate museums under its guidance, such as Air and Space, National Portrait Gallery and National Museum of American History, and more than 90 separate affiliated museums around the country. You could spend years wandering the Smithsonian’s halls and probably never see it all – but don’t let that stop you from trying!
Our Visits to the Smithsonian museums and other prominent national museums in the DC area includes the National Museums of Natural History, American History, and Arts and Industries, Air and Space Museum, National Gallery of Art, Freer Gallery of Art, Hirshorn Museum, Holocaust Memorial, and the Washington Monument.
<strong>OVERVIEW CANADA & NEW ENGLAND CRUISE:</strong> Oh, Canada, how beautiful are thee! On this sailing, cruisers will experience delectable local fare and coastlines so picturesque, you’ll stand back in amazement. Enjoy a mouthwatering lobster lunch in Halifax, visit the Bay of Fundy in St. John, and watch sailboats pull into the harbor in Portland, Maine. New England brings on the charm, while Canada offers stunning natural landscapes on this 7-day Norwegian cruise.
<strong>Saint John, NB, Canada</strong>
Ever wondered what a town on the bay with the highest tides in the world would be like? You should visit the nearly 400-year-old harbor town of Saint John, New Brunswick. A billion tons of water moving in and out of the Bay of Fundy twice a day has created overhanging a reverse waterfall, sea caves, cliffs, and is home to a variety of fascinating marine life. From beachcombing and to riding the rapids, there’s something amazing for everyone to do at Saint John.
<strong>Halifax, NS, Canada</strong>
Hundreds of kilometers of incredible coastline with majestic scenery from end to end qualifies Halifax as perhaps one of the most beautiful capital cities in the world. You’ll find the perfect blend of big city excitement, small town charm and natural pristine beauty. There’s plenty to see in Halifax. From picturesque fishing villages, to vibrant shopping districts. Not to mention impressive galleries and museums, historic sites, fine restaurants and colorful gardens.
<p class="tour-itin-note">All itineraries are subject to adjustment as required. Confirmed, final and detailed itineraries (and additional important travel details) are posted in individual online reservation 'desktops' 30 days before their respective departure dates.</p>
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian W Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- NY Canada Bethel with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
Related Maps(new-york) See these maps →
<strong>Day 2 Sun</strong> – Tour the Smithsonian and Holocaust Museums
<strong>Day 3 Mon</strong> – Continue your Smithsonian Museum tour. Enjoy the evening in Baltimore harbor
<strong>Day 4 Tue</strong> – Early AM Travel from Washington, DC to Manhattan for Private Tour: Metropolitan Museum of Art Bible Tour; Manhattan & Playtime NYC*
<strong>Day 5 Wed</strong> – Tour the Watchtower Educational Center in Patterson, NY. Tour Watchtower Farms in Wallkill NY.
<strong>Day 6 Thu</strong> – Tour Bible Display & Archives Office Complex Brooklyn, Playtime at NYC*
<strong>Day 7 Fri</strong> – Playtime Manhattan NYC*
<strong>Day 8 Sat (Oct 17) – </strong>Cruise Departs out of New York city harbor at 5:00 PM
<strong>Day 9 Sun – </strong>Fun day at sea
<strong>Day 10 Mon – </strong>Halifax, Novia Scotia, Canada (0800-1600)
<strong>Day 11 Tue – </strong>Saint John, NB, Canada (0830-1700)
<strong>Day 12 Wed – </strong>Bar Harbor, Maine (0700-1800)
<strong>Day 13 Thu – </strong>Boston, Massachusetts (0700-1600)
<strong>Day 14 Fri</strong> – Newport, Rhode Island (0900-1800)
<strong>Day 15 Sat (Oct 24)</strong> – Arrive back to NY and depart for home
<strong>*Some Possibilities for Play Time NYC</strong>: Empire State Building area with Little Korea (tickets are not included), Macys, Bargain shopping, Little Korea, Drive by or tour UN. Times Square, Staten Island Ferry, South Street Sea Port, Drive by Ground Zero, Natural History Museum (donation), Central Park Zoo (entrance not included), Central Park, Broadway play (tickets are not included), Rockefeller Center.
<strong>NOTE</strong>: A detailed itinerary with what’s included for playtime New York City* will be posted on your personal travel desktop approximately one month from departure.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Transfers- hotel to ship, ship to airport</li>
<li>NY Bethel tours which includes Brooklyn, Wallkill and Patterson (transportation and tour guide included)</li>
<li>Accommodations for the NY Bethel tour at 3-star hotel</li>
<li>New England and Canada cruise (all taxes and port fees included)</li>
<li>BCT does NOT provided a tour guide on cruise portion of trip.</li>
<li>Airport / hotel transfers included ONLY on Full Packages</li>
<li>Breakfast each day during land portion of Bethel Tour.</li>
<li>The price of the Bible Tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art is included!</li>