19 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
A detailed itinerary with what’s included for playtime New York City* will be posted on your personal travel desktop approximately one month from departure. Prices are 2 to a room only. Making plans to have more (or less) than 2 people in a room? Please call us for pricing. Cruise prices and itineraries are subject to change. Prices include ALL Taxes, Fees and Hotel/Ship/Airport Transfers (No Airfare Included)
You’ll have the opportunity to visit such sites as the South Street Seaport, China Town, the Empire State Building, Broadway and Times Square, and of course includes tours of Warwick, the Patterson Educational Center in Patterson, NY and Watchtower Farms! Not to be missed is a very special Bible tour at the Metropolitan Museum of Art; the tour takes about three hours. The local Tour Guides do a very professional presentation; one that’s unforgettable, encouraging and faith-strengthening!
<strong>OVERVIEW CANADA & NEW ENGLAND CRUISE:</strong> Oh, Canada, how beautiful are thee! On this sailing, cruisers will experience delectable local fare and coastlines so picturesque, you’ll stand back in amazement. Enjoy a mouthwatering lobster lunch in Halifax, visit the Bay of Fundy in St. John, and watch sailboats pull into the harbor in Portland, Maine. New England brings on the charm, while Canada offers stunning natural landscapes on this 10-day Royal Carribbean cruise.
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
Related Maps(new-york) See these maps →
<strong>Day 2 Sun Sept 30 – </strong>Private Tour: Metropolitan Museum of Art Bible Tour; Manhattan & Playtime NYC*
<strong>Day 3 Mon Oct 1 – </strong>Tour the Watchtower Educational Center in Patterson, NY. Tour Watchtower Farms in Wallkill NY.
<strong>Day 4 Tue Oct 2 – </strong>Tour Warwick World Headquarters . Includes 3 self guided tours “The Bible and the Divine Name” “A People for Jehovah’s Name” and “World Headquarters—Faith in Action” plus a guided tour of the Office/Services Building and the Bethel grounds. Some free time in Historic Warwick.
<strong>Day 5 Wed Oct 3 –</strong> Free Day! Playtime NYC or resting at or shopping near hotel. Transportation and BCT Tour Guide not provided. What you wasn’t able to do or see up to now you can now see or do! During your trip your welcome to let your BCT Tour Guide know where you would like to go and what you would like to do and they will be glad to provide information, directions and assistance for this days activities.
<strong>Day 6 – Thur Oct 4</strong> – DAY 1 of Cruise DEPARTS 4:00 PM Cape Liberty, New Jersey
<b>Day 7 – Fri Oct 5</b> – DAY 2 Cruise (CRUISING)
<b>Day 8 – Sat Oct 6</b> – DAY 3 of Cruise ARRIVES 7:00 AM DEPARTS 7:00 PM (DOCKED) Port of Call: Boston, Massachusetts
In the United States’ oldest city, colonial heritage is the backdrop for an inviting mix of culture and lively street life. See where Revolutionary history took place on a walking or trolley tour along Boston’s Freedom Trail.
<b>Day 9 – Oct 7 2018 – </b>DAY 4 of Cruise ARRIVES 8:00 AM DEPARTS 5:00 PM (DOCKED) Port of Call: Portland, Maine
Portland’s heart is the lively Old Port of narrow cobblestone streets and restored brick warehouses filled with shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. The district has a working waterfront, too, where fishermen haul in the day’s catch.
<b>Day 10 – Mon Oct 8 2018</b> – DAY 5 of Cruise ARRIVES 7:00 AM DEPARTS 5:00 PM (TENDERED) Port of Call: Bar Harbor, Maine
A wealthy summer playground during the Gilded Age, Mount Desert Island welcomes visitors to its rugged beauty and serene parkland. The village of Bar Harbor offers shops, galleries, restaurants and historic architecture.
<b>Day 11 – Tue Oct 9 2018 – </b>DAY 6 of Cruise ARRIVES 10:00 AM DEPARTS 7:00 PM (DOCKED) Port of Call: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax was long defined by naval operations. The 18th-century Citadel still stands guard, but today overlooks a thriving city whose restored waterfront features historic architecture, shops, museums, bars, restaurants and more.
<b>Day 12 – Wed Oct 10 2018</b> – DAY 7 of Cruise (CRUISING)
<b>Day 13 – Thur Oct 11 2018</b> – DAY 8 of CruiseARRIVES 9:00 AM DEPARTS 7:30 PM (DOCKED) Port of Call: Saint John, New Brunswick (Bay of Fundy)
Although famous for the Reversing Rapids at the Bay of Fundy, Saint John is also home to splendid Victorian architecture, quaint shops and a vibrant arts scene. It is also a gateway to New Brunswick’s scenic villages and seascapes.
<strong>Day 14 – Fri Oct 12 2018 –</strong> DAY 9 of Cruise (CRUISING)
<strong>Day 15 – Sat Oct 13 2018 –</strong> DAY 10 of Cruise ARRIVES 7:00 AM Port of Arrival: Cape Liberty, New Jersey. Depart for Home.
<strong>*Some Possibilities for Play Time NYC</strong>: Empire State Building area with Little Korea (tickets are not included), Macys, Bargain shopping, Little Korea, Drive by or tour UN. Times Square, Staten Island Ferry, South Street Sea Port, Drive by Ground Zero, Natural History Museum (donation), Central Park Zoo (entrance not included), Central Park, Broadway play (tickets are not included), Rockefeller Center.
<strong>NOTE</strong>: A detailed itinerary with what’s included for playtime New York City* will be posted on your personal travel desktop approximately one month from departure.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Transfers- hotel to ship, ship to airport</li>
<li class="active">NY Bethel tours which includes Warwick, Wallkill and Patterson (transportation and tour guide included)</li>
<li>Accommodations for the NY Bethel tour at 3-star hotel</li>
<li>All Cruise taxes and port fees included)</li>
<li>BCT does NOT provided a tour guide on cruise portion of trip.</li>
<li>Airport / hotel transfers included ONLY on Full Packages</li>
<li>Breakfast each day during land portion of Bethel Tour.</li>
<li>The price of the Bible Tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art is included!</li>