0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
Taxco is built on the sides of the mountains and the edge of the cliffs. Taxco’s old cobblestone streets wind over the hills, disappear in mysterious nooks and often lead to romantic little squares. It is the renowned center for the production of silver objects, enlivened with the bustling activity of its silversmith workshops. Many shops are charmingly placed in renovated silver mines.. Plaza Centro is always got something for family and fun.
Texcoco, on the outskirts of Mexico City, is the location of the beautiful Mexico Branch (Factory and Bethel 1, 2, 3, and 4). Here we get to tour the Mexico Branch Office of Jehovah’s Witnesses which includes the Bethel home, offices, and factory.
Teotihuacan was the most important city of Mesoamerica in the Classic period. It inspired and directed the life of many other religious centers spread over the vast Mexican territory.
<strong>San Miguel de Allende</strong>
San Miguel de Allende is a city that manages to be both quaint and cosmopolitan at the same time. A city full of music, food and fun, Its historic center is filled with well-preserved buildings from the 17th and 18th centuries. With its narrow cobblestone streets, leafy courtyards, fine architectural details and sumptuous interiors, San Miguel de Allende is arguably the prettiest town in Mexico. San Miguel de Allende is recognized as a World Heritage site, citing the town’s history, culture and architecture as a demonstration of the different trends and styles, from Baroque to late 19th century Neo-Gothic.
Guanajuato is one of the most important historical and cultural colonial cities of Mexico. The whimsical trace of its streets, its peaceful squares and gardens and the beauty of its houses and buildings give to Guanajuato city an evocative and romantic touch.
<strong>León (Optional Side Trip)</strong>
León is recognized nationally and internationally as the “Shoe Capital” due to the numerous shoe factories that are located in the area. Leather goods, gold and silver embroideries, steel products, textiles and soaps are all manufactured in León.
The name Tlaquepaque derives from Nahuatl and means “place above clay land”. The area is famous for its pottery and blown glass. Tlaquepaque features El Parián, a large plaza flanked by columned arcades and surrounded by restaurants and bars. The main square in the city centre is known as El Jardín Hidalgo (“Hidalgo Garden”). Great Music, food and fun.
Sayulita’s cultural blend of beaches, shops, restaurants, activities and smiling people makes the village the perfect destination for an “off-the-beaten-path” Mexico destination. The picturesque fishing village of Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico, nestles in a gentle palm tree-lined bay offering visitors and residents incredible beaches, lush jungles and a taste of rural Mexico in an incredibly safe environment. With cobblestone streets hosting dogs, chickens and playing children, Sayulita is a half-century away from nearby Puerto Vallarta and its huge resorts, discos and parasailing.
<strong>Puerto Vallarta (Optional Side Trip)</strong>
While cobblestone streets along the Malecon add colonial charm, old town area of PV also features beautiful beaches, street vendors and craftsmen.
Mexico Branch Taxco Guanajuato San Miguel de Allende Guadalajara Sayulito
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian W Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- NY Canada Bethel with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
Related Maps(mexico) See these maps →
<strong>Nov 23 – Day 2 – Monday:</strong> Arrive Taxco
<strong>Nov 24 – Day 3 – Tuesday:</strong> Taxco
<strong>Nov 25 – Day 4 – Wednesday:</strong> Taxco
<strong>Nov 26 – Day 5 – Thursday:</strong> Depart Taxco / Arrive Mexico City
<strong>Nov 27 – Day 6 – Friday:</strong> Mexico Branch near Texcoco
<strong>Nov 28 – Day 7 – Saturday:</strong> Teotihuacan near Texcoco
<strong>Nov 29 – Day 8 – Sunday:</strong> Depart Texcoco / Arrive San Miguel de Allende
<strong>Nov 30 – Day 9 – Monday:</strong> San Miguel de Allende
<strong>Dec 1 – Day 10 – Tuesday:</strong> San Miguel de Allende
<strong>Dec 2 – Day 11 – Wednesday:</strong> Depart San Miguel de Allende / Arrive Guanajuato
<strong>Dec 3 – Day 12 – Thursday:</strong> Guanajuato
<strong>Dec 4 – Day 13 – Friday:</strong> Guanajuato (side trip to Leon optional)
<strong>Dec 5 – Day 14 – Saturday:</strong> Depart Guanajuato / arrive Guadalajara / Tlaquepaque
<strong>Dec 6 – Day 15 – Sunday:</strong> Depart Guadalajara / Tequila / Sayulito
<strong>Dec 7 – Day 16 – Monday:</strong> Sayulito
<strong>Dec 8 – Day 17 – Tuesday:</strong> Sayulito (side trip to Puerto Vallarta optional)
<strong>Dec 9 – Day 18 – Wednesday:</strong> Depart Puerto Vallarta
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Transportation between cities and for scheduled BCT events and sites as noted on the day by day itinerary</li>
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.</li>
<li>Bilingual Witness tour guide.</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Meals and Tips and Optional Side Trips</li>