2 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
If you are a delegate to the Africa special convention in Nairobi Kenya and would like to include this trip into your travel plans please contact BCT to work out the details.
Game viewing in the Masai Mara is excellent all year around thanks to the diverse population of resident game, including the Big 5 – lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino – plus popular species like zebra, giraffe, hyena, eland and gazelle.
The calving season also happens in the Mara between December and January. Known as the green season, it’s a time when surface water is plentiful and wildebeest, zebra and antelope give birth to their calves, foals and fawns. With so much easy prey around, it is also a good time for predators to raise their cubs and pups, making for wonderful photographic opportunities.
Set on the city’s southern outskirts, Nairobi National Park (at 117 sq km, it’s one of Africa’s smallest) has abundant wildlife which can, in places, be viewed against a backdrop of city skyscrapers and airliners coming in to land – it's the only national park on earth that borders a capital city. Remarkably, the animals seem utterly unperturbed by it all.
<b>Nairobi National Park</b> has acquired the nickname ‘Kifaru Ark’, a testament to its success as a rhinoceros (kifaru in Kiswahili) sanctuary. The park is home to the world's densest concentration of black rhinoceros (over 50). But even proximity to Kenya's largest city couldn't prevent poachers from killing one of the park's rhinos in August 2013. It was the first such attack <span class="aBn" tabindex="0" data-term="goog_1688626925"><span class="aQJ">in six years</span></span>.
Lions and hyenas are also commonly sighted within the park; park rangers at the entrance usually have updates on lion movements. You’ll need a bit of patience to spot the park’s resident cheetahs and leopards. Other regularly spotted species include gazelle, warthog, zebra, giraffe, ostrich and buffalo.
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
<strong>Day 2 - Wed - Dec 7: </strong>Tour Kenya Bethel Branch in morning. Free afternoon in <a href="http://www.nairobi.go.ke/home/explore-nairobi" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Nairobi</a>.
<strong>Day 3 - Thur - Dec 8: </strong>Early flight from Nairobi Airport to <a href="http://www.game-reserve.com/kenya_masai-mara.html" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Maasai Mara game reserve</a> on the great plains. Transfer to Luxury tented camp. Go for safari walk and evening game drive.
<strong>Day 4 - Fri - Dec 9: </strong>Maasai Village Culture Visit – Game Drives
<strong>Day 5 - Sat - Dec 10: </strong>Fly back to Nairobi. Spend day browsing <a href="https://www.facebook.com/MaasaiMarketNairobi/timeline" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Maasai market</a> (craft market) and surrounding area. Free Day. Relax
<strong>Day 6 - Sun - Dec 11: </strong>Drive to <a href="http://www.kws.go.ke/parks/nairobi-national-park" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Nairobi National Park</a> and spend day on Game drive.
<strong>Day 7 - Mon - Dec 12: </strong>Depart Nairobi
<h3>Free Day Suggestions</h3>
<strong><em>Nairobi</em></strong> as a city is teeming with life and activity, almost like Africa’s very own New York City. There are many things to do here that we could not fit into one or two free days, but these include:
<li><strong>Giraffe Center</strong> – Here you can feed giraffes by hand and even get a kiss (their tongues can get up to 20″ long and are antiseptic).</li>
<li><strong>Mamba Village</strong> – A crocodile and ostrich park. You can get a chance to interact directly with the crocodiles and even hold a baby.</li>
<li><strong>Nairobi National Museum </strong>– Learn about Kenya’s history & Culture. Adjacent to the Museum us a live snake compound to also visit.</li>
<li><strong>Kenya International Convention Center</strong> – The fairly recently built Convemtion center in Kenya boasts a large viewing deck over the city of Nairobi, at the top of one of the Largest buildings in the city.</li>
<li>The maximum persons per room that can be arranged in Kenya with decent accommodation are 2 pax. If 3 want to room together please <a href="http://firstname.lastname@example.org" target="_blank" rel="noopener">email BCT</a> request or note request during reservation and BCT will quote a 3 to a room price if available.</li>
<li>Maximum Baggage requirements for domestic flights are 20kgs/44lbs (including Camera Equipment) and must be in a soft case (not hard case) for check in luggage. BCT is working on acquiring a Storage facility in Nairobi for excess baggage while travelers are in Maasai Mara and Mombasa.</li>
<li>Travel Insurance is mandatory for the Safari.</li>
<li>Visa entry to Kenya is the Guest’s responsibility. For Visa Requirements, please see http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country/kenya.html</li>
<li>Vaccines: Yellow Fever vaccines are mandatory.</li>
<li>Phones: This is Africa. Phone service is not always available. Although most hotels will provide free wifi, please note that on Safari the camp does not allow use of cell phones in the common areas.</li>
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li class="active">Full Package Tour includes all transfers and transport included </li>
<li>Bed and Breakfast at hotels </li>
<li>Full board and lodging once at Maasai Mara Game Reserve </li>
<li>Cultural Experience </li>
<li>Flights from Nairobi to Maasai Mara RT </li>
<li class="active">Land Package does NOT include hotel arrival and departure to and from Nairobi airport. </li>
<li>Lunch & Dinners while staying at hotels </li>