37 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
I.C. Dates TBD 2019[After Aug 2-4 Utrecht, Netherlands & Paris, France International ConventionsInternational Convention]Loading...
This is a Just 4 U tour. You will need persons to join you for this tour to be scheduled. Please see here for more details, then complete the following form if interested:
<strong>Rome</strong>, with its more than 2000 years of history, has one of the biggest cultural heritages in the world. From the Roman Empire times through the Renaissance and Baroque to the actual age. Rome is a fascinating city.
<strong>Florence</strong> stands on the banks of the Arno River, in a hollow surrounded by the first Chianti hills to the south and the Fiesole hills to the north; these hills are green and undulating dotted with small towns and isolated home- stead's. As city of art and culture and originally a Roman center (Florentia), it began to acquire a certain importance under the Carolingians but its fortunes date from the time (1115) of its constitution as a Republic.
<strong>Venice:</strong> The journey of the Venetian merchant Marco Polo from Venice to China is one of the most fascinating true stories of Middle Ages (1271-95). His adventure and the meeting with Gengis Khan are told in the book 'Il Milione'
The <a title="Venice Paris Train" href="http://bethelcoachtours.com/venice-paris-train/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">over-night train ride</a> from <strong>Venice to Paris</strong> is also a adventure not to be missed. Traveling by train is the way many who travel Europe prefer to move about.
The French capital of <strong>Paris</strong> is one of the world's truly great cities, a metropolis that lavishly satisfies the desires of tourists and business people alike and manages to retain a standard of living that makes becoming a Parisian so alluring. Despite its large size and population, almost everything worth seeing is contained within the Boulevard Périphérique (the ring road). The compact center is easily navigable on foot, with the efficient and comprehensive Métro system always on hand to ease tired limbs.
Vast, vibrant and truly multicultural, <strong>London</strong> is one of the world's great cities. Located in the southeast of England, on the River Thames, it is the capital of the United Kingdom (UK) and has been the heart of its political, cultural and business life for centuries. As the population of the greater London area pushes inexorably towards the 10 million mark, the city continues to grow and thrive. London's very real multiculturalism is evident on every street (and many restaurant plates) and is a key reason why people love the city. Experience all the charms of the modern London, not least, the extraordinary breadth of London's cultural life, with world-class art galleries and theaters, buzzing nightlife, film, music, culinary and fashion scenes - all while enjoying some of the best company on Earth and with a visit to this loving Bethel home.
Speaking of the <strong>London Bethe</strong>l: As recently announced on JW.ORG a Big project is planned for <a title="Britain Branch JW.org" href="http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/offices/britain/#?insight[search_id]=55928d1d-ee6c-40e4-b275-abd5fc7fe681&insight[search_result_index]=49" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">the Britain Branch</a> in the future but in the meantime you can enjoy your Mill Hill Bethel tour of the new presses and administration facility at IBSA House. Doing so by means of video’s and a private tour. You will also have time to examine the 7-panel display on ”How the English Bible Came to Us”, a excellent informative and encouraging display.
Dublin City <strong>Dublin</strong> is one of Europe's oldest cities. As well as retaining its historical and cultural charms, Dublin offers trendy bars, elegant restaurants and stylish, cosmopolitan shops and hotels. There's never been a better time to visit Dublin, a city that is rivaling Europe's elite for hip appeal. Dublin is a modern, cosmopolitan city – something that is reflected in vast array of restaurants on offer. Wherever you eat, portions will be generous, especially in pubs. With its coastal location, it's not surprising to find so much seafood on offer in Dublin, in particular smoked salmon and oysters are a favourite and are usually consumed with a Guinness!
- Bible Lands Tours Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Bible Lands Tours Israel + Greece And Greek Island + Turkey
- Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- Costa Rica – 8 Days / 7 Nights Tour
- Ecuador & Peru: Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador & Peru: Middle World-Cuenca-Ecuador English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching-Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Guayaquil + The Coast
- Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, The Coast + Andes
- Ecuador: Guayaquil-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch
- Ecuador: Middle World-Cuenca-English Convention-Ecuador Branch-Whale Watching
- Ecuador: Quito-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Ecuador: Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Europe + Mediterranean
- Europe Classic
- Europe Classic + London
- Hawaii: Big Island Tour + All 4 Islands Cruise
- Hawaii: Big Island Volcano & Beach Tour
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasa Mara Safari + Mombasa Excursion
- Kenya Branch Tour + Maasai Mara Safari
- Mexico Branch: Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara
- Mexico Branch: Taxco + Guanajuato + San Miguel De Allende + Guadalajara + Sayulito
- New York Bethel Basic Budget – NY Style
- New York Bethel Condensed + Theocratic History Tour
- New York Bethel Manhattan Style
- NY Bethel Basic Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Basic Eastern Caribbean
- NY Bethel Budget Canada New England Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Budget with Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Bethel Classic With Canada From Europe
- NY Bethel Smithsonian Washington DC with Bermuda Cruise
- NY Canada Bethel Classic Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Classic with Bermuda Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel Premium Eastern Caribbean Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Bahamas Florida Cruise Combo
- NY Canada Bethel W Eastern Caribbean
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otavalo-Middle of World-Papallacta-Banos-Cuenca-Whale Watching-Guayaquil Branch
- Peru & Ecuador: Lima Branch-Machu Picchu-Titicaca-Arequipa-Quito-Otovalo-Papallacta-Middle of World
- Peru Branch + Machu Picchu + Ecuador Branch [CSC]
- Peru: Cusco-Machu Picchu-Peru Branch-Lima
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil and the Coast (Delegate Variation)
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes
- Peru: Lima, Macchu Pichu + Ecuador: Guayaquil, Cuenca, the Coast and the Andes (Delegate Variation)
- The Best Of Europe (Italy, Paris, London & Ireland)
- The Best Of London And Ireland
- The Best Of Paris, London and Ireland
- The Best Of Venice, Paris, London & Ireland
Related Maps(europe) See these maps →
<strong>Wed 8-Aug / Day 2 - Rome:</strong> Visit Pantheon and Spanish Steps. Tour the Vatican (Not Included)
<strong>Thu 9-Aug / Day 3 - Rome + tour Bethel:</strong> Rome Bible Tour (donation – 3 hour tour) ‘The Legs of Iron’ entry to the Palatine Museum and Coliseum (tickets not included). Visiting Coliseum, Forum Romanum, afternoon visit to Bethel Rome. Attention! For more information about this tour <a href="http://romebibletours.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Click Here</a>.
<strong>Fri 10-Aug / Day 4 - Rome + Florence:</strong> Leisure morning - Travel towards Florence by train. Visit and explore Florence city sites.
<strong>Sat 11-Aug / Day 5 – Florence:</strong> Travel to the Tuscany countryside, see the leaning tower of Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena
<strong>Sun 12-Aug / Day 6 – Florence:</strong> Tour of the city center of Florence, visit flea market, Cathedral S. Maria del Fiore, Santa Maria Novella, Basilica of Santa Croce, Palazzo Vecchio, Gallery of the Accademia (see “David” of Michelangelo (9,1€),..
<strong>Mon 13-Aug / Day 7 – Florence:</strong> Travel to Venice by train – Possibility to visit: Piazza San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, Basilica di San Marco
<strong>Tue 14-Aug / Day 8 – Venice + flight to Paris: VENICE</strong> – Possibility to ride in a gondola, see: Rialto Fish Market, Ca’ Pesaro, Ca’ Rezzonico,… Late evening take flight to <strong>Paris</strong>.
<strong>Wed 15-Aug / Day 9 – Paris:</strong> Visit the Eiffel tower, Possibility to enjoy: Guided Bible Tour Louvre (10€), View Arc de Triomphe, Sacré-Coeur, Montmartre,…
<strong>Thu 16-Aug / Day 10 – Paris: </strong>Champs-Elysees, Notre-Dame de Paris, Place de la Concorde, Gardens,.. Evening tour on the Seine (INCLUDED)
<strong>Fri 17-Aug / Day 11 – Paris + tour Bethel:</strong> Visit Bethel in Louviers, Castle Versailles (15€ not included)
<strong>Sat 18-Aug / Day 12 - Paris + London:</strong> Paris to London by Eurostar train. As Time Permits Explore London: Tower of London, Boat ride on Thames (8,4 GBP), Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, London Eye,…
<strong>Sun 19-Aug / Day 13 - London:</strong> Visit to countryside, Stonehenge and Bath
<strong>Mon 20-Aug / Day 14 - London + tour Bethel:</strong> Visit and tour Bethel in London, <a href="http://www.bible-tours.co.uk">Theocratic bible tour at the London British Museum</a>, then a “walking tour” in the compact royal center of the city with pioneer guide (1.5hrs approx.). Boat ride on the Thames (not included). See a Broadway show in the evening (not included)
<strong>Tue 21-Aug / Day 15 - London + Dublin:</strong> Early Flight to Dublin. Free time to explore Dublin in the evening. Go shopping or go to a Pub.
<strong>Wed 22-Aug / Day 16 – Dublin:</strong> Walking Tour of Dublin. A visit to the Chester Beatty Library.
<strong>Thu 23-Aug / Day 17 – Cork:</strong> From Dublin visit Blarney, Cork
<strong>Fri 24-Aug / Day 18 – Killarney:</strong> Killarney, Ring of Kerry
<strong>Sat 25-Aug / Day 19 – Bunratty:</strong> Killarney National Park, Muckross House & Gardens, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, attend <a href="http://www.shannonheritage.com/BunrattyCastleMedievalBanquet/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Banquet Dinner in Castle</a>.
<strong>Sun 26-Aug / Day 20 – Galway:</strong> Cliffs of Moher, Cliff of Moher Cruise, Burren, Galway
<strong>Mon 27-Aug / Day 21 – Galway:</strong> Connemara & Kylemore Abbey
<strong>Tue 28-Aug / Day 22 – Dublin:</strong> Visit Trim Castle (Where the movie Braveheart is filmed).
<strong>Wed 29-Aug / Day 23 – Departure:</strong> Depart Dublin.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events scheduled by BCT</li>
<strong>What's Included Italy:</strong>
<li>Shuttle from Rome airport to hotel</li>
<li>Transportation to Bethel Rome</li>
<li>Full day tour in Rome, visit to Trevi Fountain & Vatican (entrance/tour at the Vatican not included)</li>
<li>Full day tour in Rome, visit Coliseum</li>
<li>Entrance to the Coliseum</li>
<li>Bible tour “Legs of Iron” (3hours) in Rome at the Coliseum & Palentine</li>
<li>Florence: day trip to the Tuscany countryside visiting Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena</li>
<li>Flight from Venice to Paris</li>
<li>Private boat shuttle from Venice train station to hotel and return shuttle on day of departure</li>
<strong>What's Included Paris:</strong>
<li>Full day private bus tour to: Bethel in Louviers (Paris) Castle Versailles</li>
<li>Visit to the Eiffel tower but not to top deck</li>
<li>Eurostar from Paris to London</li>
<strong>What's Included London:</strong>
<li>Biblical tour at British Museum (1-2 hour) + walking tour in the compact royal center of London (approx 1.5h)+ boat trip (approx 1h) with local witness pioneer guide Shuttle to Bethel London</li>
<li>London: day trip to Stonehenge and Bath</li>
<li>Train & ferry from London to Dublin Port</li>
<strong>What's Included Ireland:</strong>
<li>Shuttle from Dublin Port to Dublin hotel</li>
<li>Shuttle from Dublin airport hotel to airport</li>
<li>Transportation in luxury tour bus in Ireland</li>
<li>Walking tour through Dublin with Local Pioneer</li>
<li>Visit Blarney Castle, Muckross House, Bunratty Castle</li>
<li>Dinner at Bunratty Banquet with music and dance</li>
<li>Visit to Cliffs of Moher</li>
<li>Ireland: Cliffs of Moher cruise</li>
<li>Visit Kylemore Abbey</li>
<li>Visit Trim Castle</li>
<li>Scheduled entrance fees Ireland</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Meals other than breakfast and those noted as included in the day by day itinerary</li>
<li>Transportation for sightseeing and events Not scheduled by BCT</li>
<strong>Not Included Italy:</strong>
<li>Entrance fee for Tour of Vatican</li>
<strong>Not Included Paris:</strong>
<li>Visit to the top of the Eiffel tower</li>
<li>Admission Castle Versailles (15)</li>
<strong>Special Note to International Convention Attendees:</strong>
<li>None of the prices quoted include airfare from the Convention City to Rome. During the reservation process you will have opportunity to indicate that you are in fact attending a Special International Convention and would like optional Airfare added. Airfare option includes airport to hotel transfers in Rome.</li>