1 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Ecuador And Peru Branch + Machu Picchu
- J4U Ecuador – 12 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 8 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 9 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Europe + Mediterranean
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Europe Classic + London
- J4U Europe Classic + London + Paris
- J4U Europe Deluxe
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U New York Bethel Basic With Washington DC
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Service Day
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Style
- J4U NY Bethel + Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- J4U Paris + London
- J4U Rome + Mediterranean Tour
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Thailand Tour: Chang Mai, Bangkok & Island Adventure
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(thailand) See these maps →
<strong>Day 2 </strong>: How we love our worldwide brotherhood! Our first tour, Bangkok Bethel Branch will be enjoyed in the morning. After touring the branch, we’ll have a traditional Thai lunch together before taking a boat ride towards Chinatown and touring the most sacred site of Thailand, the Grand Palace. You also have the option of touring the renowned museum, the Jim Thompson House, where the history and beauty of architecture and authentic Thai silk is offered.
<strong>Day 3 </strong>: Filled with fun in Kanchanaburi- you will have a private boat tour in a Floating Market, where you can shop and eat as a local hoping to find fruits of the season, and row your way through everyday hustle of the canal. Lunch is also provided. Then, you’ll tour historical landmarks such as the Bridge over the River Kwai and learn the history of it and the Burmese workers for the Thai- Burma Death Railway. You also have the option of riding the historical train to the hillside and enter the honored Kra Sae Cave or jump into the river and do elephant bathing at the Karen Tribe Elephant Camp. After a historical day, we welcome an optional Evening Dinner cruise overlooking the city and its lights with a buffet meal and show.
<strong>Day 4 </strong>: FREE DAY. Use your time to attend and enjoy the meeting in Thai or your own language or walk through the famous MBK Mall, JJ Mall or the largest market of Thailand, Chatuchak before flying out to Chang Mai.
<strong>Day 5</strong>: You will arrive to Chiang Mai and be transported to your hotel where you have the option to enjoy a free night or go shopping at the Night Bazaar. Chiang Mai’s night bazaar is famous for giving amazing deals to visitors from other countries.
<strong>Day 6 </strong>: Get ready for an action packed day of adventure. You will start your day off by visiting an elephant camp where you will have an opportunity to enjoy a delightful show and elephant ride. The adventure continues as you take an ox-cart ride and float down the river on a bamboo raft. This will be topped off with a delicious buffet lunch. In the afternoon you will go to Tiger Kingdom where you may be brave enough to enter the cage with the Tigers and take some photos.
In the evening you will have the option to enjoy a free night or attend a Cultural Dinner Show where you can sample traditional Northern Thai dishes as well as enjoy various ethnic garb and dance.
<strong>Day 7</strong>: You will start your day off by visiting the elegant second home of the royal family, Bhubing Palace. You will be impressed by the charming views of the country hillside as well as delightful botanic garden.
After leaving the palace you will learn about the history of rice farming as you cruise down the Mae Ping River. Lunch will be provided. In the afternoon you will have the option of enjoying free time or visiting Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai’s famous 3D art museum. Get your cameras ready as you see paintings that seem so real you have to look twice!
<strong>Day 8 </strong>: Get your walking shoes ready as we enjoy a full day in Doi Inthanon, the highest peak in Thailand. Enjoy the magnificent views, and relief from the heat, here in one of Thailand’s most famous national parks. A packed lunch will be provided.
<strong>Day 9 :</strong> Fly to the South of Thailand where you have an option of island hoping through Ao Luk, resorting on the local island of Koh Samui or enjoying local life off the coast of Krabi (seasonal options). Dinner overlooking the Andaman Sea and if you love seafood, these are the best places to be!
<strong>Day 1 0: </strong> Island Hoping! Enjoy a day or sunset tour on a private chartered boat through some of the best waters in the world. Lunch provided along with refreshments and fruits. Time to snorkel, sunbathe and surround yourself with 100 metered high cliffs of the sea.
<strong>Day 11 :</strong> FREE DAY. Sea kayaking, mountain climbing, and scuba diving are the favorite things to do. Use your time to enjoy the association of friends at a local meeting and then get ready to relax with option of Hot Water Springs and Waterfall trail (Krabi) with provided lunch or Night Market (Ao Luk) and Zipline experience (Koh Samui).
<strong>Day 12 :</strong> Depart Bangkok.
<strong>List of Optional Additions:</strong>
<li>Jim Thompson Silk House, Bangkok (Day 2)</li>
<li>Bangkok Dinner Cruise (Day 3)</li>
<li>Art in Paradise- Chiang Mai’s 3D Art Museum (Day 7)</li>
<li>Night Market Tour, Krabi (Day 10)</li>
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Meals mentioned in the itinerary</li>
<li>All transportation, lodging, and local Tour Guide</li>
<strong>What's Not Included</strong>
<li>Optional items and excursions</li>
<li>List on itinerary of Optional Additions</li>