0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
Situated on the River Tiber, between the Apennine Mountains and the Tyrrhenian Sea, the ‘Eternal City’ of Rome (Roma) was once the administrative center of the mighty Roman Empire, governing a vast region that stretched from Britain to Mesopotamia. Rome is a city of vivid and unforgettable images: the view of the city’s silhouette from Janiculum Hill at dawn, the array of broken marble columns and ruins of temples of the Roman Forum, St. Peter’s dome against a pink-and-red sunset, capping a gloriously decorated basilica. Find a cafe at summer twilight and watch the shades of pink turn to gold and copper before night finally falls. That’s when Rome comes alive; restaurants and cafes grow more animated, especially if you’ve found one on an ancient hidden piazza or along a narrow alley deep in Trastevere. After dinner, you can have a gelato (or an espresso in winter) and stroll by the fountains through Piazza Navona, and the night is yours…
Of all Europe’s capitals, Athens is probably the one that has changed the most in recent years. But even though Athens has become a modern metropolis, it still retains a good deal of its old small town feel. Here antiquity meets the future, and the ancient monuments form a classical backdrop to a new and trendier Athens – and it is precisely these great contrasts that make the city such a fascinating place to explore. Mycenae is an archaeological site in Greece, located about 90 km south-west of Athens, in the north-eastern Peloponnese. In the second millennium BC Mycenae was one of the major centres of Greek civilization, a military stronghold which dominated much of southern Greece. Epidaurus was a small city (polis) in ancient Greece, at the Saronic Gulf. The modern town Epidavros, part of the prefecture of Argolis, was built near the ancient site. Epidaurus was known for his sanctuary situated about five miles (8 km) from the town, as well as its theater, which is once again in use today.
Vienna fires our imagination with sweeping waltzes and balls at the Opera beautiful buildings, the Spanish Riding School and traditional cafés. But as well as all this history and tradition, Vienna also has a very different side – its young, trendy and creative side. In the Freihausvierteil, creativity thrives and young designers and artists exhibit and sell their work. The Wiener Riesenrad (German for “Viennese giant wheel”), or Riesenrad is a Ferris wheel at the entrance of the Prater amusement park in Leopoldstadt, the 2nd district of Austria’s capital Vienna. It was one of the earliest Ferris wheels, erected in 1897 to celebrate Emperor Franz Josef I’s golden Jubilee. The Riesenrad is now one of Vienna’s most popular tourist attractions, and symbolizes the district as well as the city for many people.
Fanciful architecture and hip restaurants have come together with the sunny southern Spanish climate and beaches to transform Barcelona in just a few decades from rough port city to one of Europe’s – if not the world’s – premier destinations. It is simply the city offering almost everything to almost everyone. But, Barcelona is also the city offering that over the top thing to the really craving ones! Stroll along La Rambla, admire the Casa Calvet’s façade or the Casa Mila designed by Gaudi, visit the Market of la Boqueria or shop at El Corte Inglés. Or why not sample some of the many bars and cafés? Barcelona has it all.
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Ecuador And Peru Branch + Machu Picchu
- J4U Ecuador – 12 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 8 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 9 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Europe + Mediterranean
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Europe Classic + London
- J4U Europe Classic + London + Paris
- J4U Europe Deluxe
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U New York Bethel Basic With Washington DC
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Service Day
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Style
- J4U NY Bethel + Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- J4U Paris + London
- J4U Rome + Mediterranean Tour
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Thailand Tour: Chang Mai, Bangkok & Island Adventure
- J4U Treasures Of Sri Lanka Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(europe) See these maps →
Depart for Rome
<strong>Day 2 – Thursday</strong>
Arrive to Rome. Check into hotel and rest from your journey. Do some sightseeing
<strong>Day 3 – Friday</strong>
Full day sightseeing in Rome. Visit Bethel in Rome.
<strong>Day 4 – Saturday</strong>
Full day sightseeing in Rome
<strong>Day 5 – Sunday</strong>
Depart Rome for Athens. Arrive in the late afternoon
<strong>Day 6 – Monday</strong>
Explore Athens. Enjoy a guided tour with included dinner
<strong>Day 7 – Tuesday</strong>
Visit the Bethel home in Athens. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Athens in the afternoon.
<strong>Day 8 – Wednesday</strong>
Depart Athens for Vienna. Arrive in the afternoon
<strong>Day 9 – Thursday</strong>
Explore Vienna. Enjoy a 4 hour guided tour with included dinner
<strong>Day 10 – Friday</strong>
Visit the Bethel home in Vienna. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Vienna in the afternoon.
<strong>Day 11 – Saturday</strong>
More exciting sightseeing in Vienna
<strong>Day 12 – Sunday</strong>
Depart Vienna for Barcelona. Enjoy some sightseeing upon arrival and a visit to the beach!
<strong>Day 13 – Monday</strong>
Enjoy more sights and sounds in Barcelona.
<strong>Day 14 – Tuesday</strong>
The third day of sightseeing in Barcelona
<strong>Day 15 – Wednesday</strong>
Depart Barcelona for home
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Full packages includes all airport/hotel shuttle sevices</li>
<li>Land package pricing includes inter-continental airfare but does NOT include airport/hotel shuttle service except for inter-continental flights</li>
<li>Daily Breakfast. NOTE: No other meals included</li>