1 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
The French capital of <strong>Paris</strong> is one of the world’s truly great cities, a metropolis that lavishly satisfies the desires of tourists and business people alike and manages to retain a standard of living that makes becoming a Parisian so alluring. Despite its large size and population, almost everything worth seeing is contained within the Boulevard Périphérique (the ring road). The compact center is easily navigable on foot, with the efficient and comprehensive Métro system always on hand to ease tired limbs.
Vast, vibrant and truly multicultural,<strong> London</strong> is one of the world’s great cities. Located in the southeast of England, on the River Thames, it is the capital of the United Kingdom (UK) and has been the heart of its political, cultural and business life for centuries. As the population of the greater London area pushes inexorably towards the 10 million mark, the city continues to grow and thrive. London’s very real multiculturalism is evident on every street (and many restaurant plates) and is a key reason why people love the city. Experience all the charms of the modern London, not least, the extraordinary breadth of London’s cultural life, with world-class art galleries and theaters, buzzing nightlife, film, music, culinary and fashion scenes – all while enjoying some of the best company on Earth and with a visit to this loving Bethel home.
Speaking of the <strong>London Bethel</strong>: As recently announced on JW.ORG a Big project is planned for <a title="Britain Branch JW.org" href="http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/offices/britain/#?insight[search_id]=55928d1d-ee6c-40e4-b275-abd5fc7fe681&insight[search_result_index]=49" target="_blank">the Britain Branch</a> in the future but in the meantime you can enjoy your Mill Hill Bethel tour of the new presses and administration facility at IBSA House. Doing so by means of video’s and a private tour. You will also have time to examine the 7-panel display on ”How the English Bible Came to Us”, a excellent informative and encouraging display.
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Ecuador And Peru Branch + Machu Picchu
- J4U Ecuador – 12 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 8 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 9 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Europe + Mediterranean
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Europe Classic + London
- J4U Europe Classic + London + Paris
- J4U Europe Deluxe
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U New York Bethel Basic With Washington DC
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Service Day
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Style
- J4U NY Bethel + Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- J4U Paris + London
- J4U Rome + Mediterranean Tour
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Thailand Tour: Chang Mai, Bangkok & Island Adventure
- J4U Treasures Of Sri Lanka Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(europe) See these maps →
Wednesday through Friday – Day 2 3 & 4 play Paris
Saturday – Day 5 Paris to London
Sunday and Monday – Day 6 & 7 play London
Tuesday – Day 8 depart London
<li>Guided Louvre Bible tour</li>
<li>See: Champs-Elysees, Notre-Dame de Paris, Possibility Place de la Concorde, Gardens,…</li>
<li>Evening boat tour on the Seine (INCLUDED)</li>
<li>Bethel in France (Louviers), House & Gardens of Monet (included), Castle Versailles (15€ not included*)</li>
<li>Visit to top of the Eiffel tower (INCLUDED), Possibility to Enjoy: Guided Bible Tour Louvre (admission to Louvre is roughly 12 euros + 15 euros for guided tour, so roughly 27 € per person*), View Arc de Triomphe, Sacré-Coeur, Montmartre</li>
<li>London by Eurostar train</li>
<li>Sightseeing London. Possibility to visit: Covent Garden, see a Broadway show in the evening (30 GBP*)</li>
<li>Tower of London, Boat ride on Thames (10 GBP not included*), Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, London Eye</li>
<li>Guided Biblical tour at British Museum (INCLUDED)</li>
*Optional tour prices above are approximate.
<b>Note:</b> For reasons beyond our control it may not be possible to visit everything listed above. However every effort will be made to include as much as reasonably possible.
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>All rooming and Transportation.</li>
<li>Eurostar Train London to paris</li>
<li>Shuttle service Airport to Hotel / Hotel to Train</li>
<li>Double Decker Tourist Bus London and Paris</li>
<li>Full Package Prices Include: Airfare from a major airport nearest you</li>
<li>Breakfast each day</li>
<li>Tour Guide each day</li>