0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
Texcoco, on the outskirts of Mexico City, is the location of the Factory and Bethel 1, 2, 3, and 4. Here we get to tour the Mexico Branch Office of Jehovah’s Witnesses which includes the Bethel home, offices, and factory.
<strong>Acapulco</strong>, the worlds most exciting resort town. Towering mountains surround a spectacular natural harbor where the sea meets the shoreline of soft golden sand. See the world-famous divers at La Quebrada make their spectacular leap off the cliffs into the ocean 136 feet below.
Cuernavaca is known as the city of eternal springtime for its warm climate and exuberant vegetation. The main plaza, the beautiful Plaza de la Constitucion, is surrounded by handicraft shops, sidewalk cafes and government buildings.
Taxco is built on the sides of the mountains and the edge of the cliffs. Taxco’s old cobblestone streets wind over the hills, disappear in mysterious nooks and often lead to romantic little squares. It is the renowned center for the production of silver objects, enlivened with the bustling activity of its silversmith workshops. Many shops are charmingly placed in renovated silver mines..
Teotihuacan was the most important city of Mesoamerica in the Classic period. It inspired and directed the life of many other religious centers spread over the vast Mexican territory.
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(mexico) See these maps →
Fly into Mexico City
Teotihuacan Pyramids, Shopping, Texcoco and the Mercado
Tour Bethel and visit Taxco
Shop silver in Taxco
Another morning in Taxco then leave for Acapulco
Spend the morning on the beach then head into town for food and entertainment
Visit Cuernavaca, then depart for Mexico City
Depart Mexico City for home
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airfare from major airport nearest you (not applicable with land package prices).</li>
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing.</li>
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested.</li>
<li>Bilingual Witness tour guide.</li>