0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
León is the largest city in the Bajio Region and one of Mexico’s most important industrial centers. The city is recognized nationally and internationally as the “Shoe Capital” due to the numerous shoe factories that are located in the area. Leather goods, gold and silver embroideries, steel products, textiles and soaps are all manufactured in León. The services the city offers have experienced a significant increase in recent years, a reflection of the prosperity generated by the hardworking leónese. Excellent restaurants, super lodgings, a unique all leather mall and excellent bargains have contributed to Leon’s attraction as a tourist destination.
Texcoco, on the outskirts of Mexico City, is the location of the Factory and Bethel 1, 2, 3, and 4. Here we get to tour the Mexico Branch Office of Jehovah’s Witnesses which includes the Bethel home, offices, and factory.
Puerto Vallarta has beaches on a beautiful bay, great dining, a variety of entertainment, art galleries, excellent shopping, world class golf and tennis, activities and excursions galore, and fun, fun, fun! And all of this in the atmosphere of a traditional Mexican village with cobblestone streets and friendly people against a background of exuberant tropical vegetation and the majestic Sierra Madre mountains.
Guanajuato is one of the most important historical and cultural colonial cities of Mexico. The whimsical trace of its streets, its peaceful squares and gardens and the beauty of its houses and buildings give to Guanajuato city an evocative and romantic touch.
“The Pearl of the West” is the affectionate name that the local residents have for Mexico’s second largest city, Guadalajara. Located in the west-central part of the country in the state of Jalisco, the beautiful Colonial city of Guadalajara sits on a high plateau more than 5,000 feet above sea level. The city was founded in 1542 by the Spanish conquistador, Nuno de Guzman. Even today, the downtown area of Guadalajara is filled with charming Colonial buildings dating from the 1600’s.
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(mexico) See these maps →
Fly into Mexico City
Mexico Branch tour, San Miguel
San Miguel & Guanajuato
Guanajuato & Guadalajara
Guadalajara, Tequila and Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta- day at the beach
Depart Puerto Vallarta for home
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Airfare from major airport nearest you (not applicable with land package prices)</li>
<li>Transportation each day for touring and sightseeing..</li>
<li>Rooming (hotel accommodations) as requested..</li>
<li>Bilingual Witness tour guide.</li>