0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
<strong>Vienna:</strong> Vienna fires our imagination with sweeping waltzes and balls at the Opera beautiful buildings, the Spanish Riding School and traditional cafés. But as well as all this history and tradition, Vienna also has a very different side – its young, trendy and creative side. In the Freihausvierteil, creativity thrives and young designers and artists exhibit and sell their work. The Wiener Riesenrad (German for “Viennese giant wheel”), or Riesenrad is a Ferris wheel at the entrance of the Prater amusement park in Leopoldstadt, the 2nd district of Austria’s capital Vienna. It was one of the earliest Ferris wheels, erected in 1897 to celebrate Emperor Franz Josef I’s golden Jubilee. The Riesenrad is now one of Vienna’s most popular tourist attractions, and symbolizes the district as well as the city for many people.
<strong>Barcelona:</strong> Fanciful architecture and hip restaurants have come together with the sunny southern Spanish climate and beaches to transform Barcelona in just a few decades from rough port city to one of Europe’s – if not the world’s – premier destinations. It is simply the city offering almost everything to almost everyone. But, Barcelona is also the city offering that over the top thing to the really craving ones! Stroll along La Rambla, admire the Casa Calvet’s façade or the Casa Mila designed by Gaudi, visit the Market of la Boqueria or shop at El Corte Inglés. Or why not sample some of the many bars and cafés? Barcelona has it all.
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Ecuador And Peru Branch + Machu Picchu
- J4U Ecuador – 12 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 8 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 9 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Europe + Mediterranean
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Europe Classic + London
- J4U Europe Classic + London + Paris
- J4U Europe Deluxe
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U New York Bethel Basic With Washington DC
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Service Day
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Style
- J4U NY Bethel + Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- J4U Paris + London
- J4U Rome + Mediterranean Tour
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Thailand Tour: Chang Mai, Bangkok & Island Adventure
- J4U Treasures Of Sri Lanka Tour
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(europe) See these maps →
Depart for Athens
<strong>Day 2 – Sunday</strong>
Arrive to Athens. Rest from your journey. Take a swim in the pool on the roof if you like!
<strong>Day 3 – Monday</strong>
Aegina, Poros and Hydra. On each of the three islands there will be a guided tour. During the tour there will be lunch on the boat (included).
<strong>Day 4 – Tuesday</strong>
Visit Bethel in Athens, tour the Acropolis and other archaeological sites. End the day with a relaxing late afternoon stroll on the beach
<strong>Day 5 – Wednesday</strong>
Depart Athens for Vienna. Arrive in the late afternoon.
<strong>Day 6 – Thursday</strong>
Explore Vienna. Enjoy a 4 hour guided tour with included dinner
<strong>Day 7 – Friday</strong>
Visit the Bethel home in Vienna. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Vienna in the afternoon.
<strong>Day 8 – Saturday</strong>
More exciting sightseeing in Vienna
<strong>Day 9 – Sunday</strong>
Depart Vienna for Barcelona. Enjoy some sightseeing upon arrival and a visit to the beach!
<strong>Day 10 – Monday</strong>
Enjoy more sights and sounds in Barcelona.
<strong>Day 11 – Tuesday</strong>
The third day of sightseeing in Barcelona
<strong>Day 12 – Wednesday</strong>
Depart Barcelona for home
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Land package pricing includes inter-continental flights</li>