0 persons have added this tour to their favorites!
<strong>Rome</strong>, with its more than 2000 years of history, has one of the biggest cultural heritages in the world. From the Roman Empire times through the Renaissance and Baroque to the actual age. Rome is a fascinating city.
<strong>Florence</strong> stands on the banks of the Arno River, in a hollow surrounded by the first Chianti hills to the south and the Fiesole hills to the north; these hills are green and undulating dotted with small towns and isolated home- stead’s. As city of art and culture and originally a Roman center (Florentia), it began to acquire a certain importance under the Carolingians but its fortunes date from the time (1115) of its constitution as a Republic.
<strong>Venice:</strong> The journey of the Venetian merchant Marco Polo from Venice to China is one of the most fascinating true stories of Middle Ages (1271-95). His adventure and the meeting with Gengis Khan are told in the book ‘Il Milione’
A paradise for intermediate and advanced skiers and snowboarders…
Thun and Interlaken, two beautiful gateways to the Alps, sit on opposite ends of Thun lake. Thun features an unspoiled old town with fine buildings, attractive squares, and “double-decker” shops plus a world-famous castle and the Schadau Park. The mountains are so close you can almost touch them.
<strong>The Castle of Chillon</strong> sits on a solid rock island jutting out into lake Geneve. It was here that Lord Byron wrote his famous romantic poem “The Prisoner of Chillon.” The original surrounding wall of the castle was built before the 11th century. Inside the walls are three courtyards surrounded by the moat bridge entrance (originally a drawbridge), military quarters, cannon rooms, long loopholes for archers, dungeons and underground vaults. Its history is rich and well preserved.
<strong>Montreux</strong> has long been considered the diamond of the Swiss Riviera. You will find palm trees, balm weather, and flowering camellias alongside Lake Geneva. Experience a spectacular view of Lake Geneva by riding on the cable railway to Caux and the Rochers de Naye or take a 45 minute boat ride out on the lake and experience the breathtaking view of the Alps that tower above.
- J4U Australia Branch + Tour
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel
- J4U Bible Lands Tours – Greek Islands / Turkey Cruise + Athens + Israel + Turkey
- J4U Canada Bethel Budget
- J4U China “The Land Of Immense Contrasts”
- J4U Costa Rica 8, 9 Or 11 Day Tours
- J4U Ecuador And Peru Branch + Machu Picchu
- J4U Ecuador – 12 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 8 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Ecuador – 9 Day Tour W/ Cruise Option
- J4U Europe + Mediterranean
- J4U Europe Classic
- J4U Europe Classic + London
- J4U Europe Classic + London + Paris
- J4U Europe Deluxe
- J4U Kenya Branch Tour + African Safari
- J4U Mexico: English Regional Convention + Branch Tour
- J4U Mexico: Guanajuato + Puerto Vallarta
- J4U Mexico: Taxco + Acapulco
- J4U New York Bethel Basic With Washington DC
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Service Day
- J4U New York Bethel Basic – NY Style
- J4U NY Bethel + Disney World Orlando Family Expedition
- J4U Paris + London
- J4U Rome + Mediterranean Tour
- J4U Spain Branch & Tour
- J4U Thailand Tour: Chang Mai, Bangkok & Island Adventure
- J4U Würzburg And Rothenburg Germany
Related Maps(europe) See these maps →
Arrive Rome, Italy
Explore Rome, Italy. Tour Bethel in Rome.
More exploring in Rome, Italy
Attend meeting in Florence, Italy
Explore Florence, Italy
Travel to and explore Venice, Italy
Explore Zermatt, Switzerland
Explore Thun, Switzerland
Montreux (Switzerland) & Geneva
Depart from Geneva for home
All prices herein are per person and are subject to change without notice. "Full Package" prices are especially subject to change due to the fluctuation in airfare. For Instance: Travelers can expect to pay additional airfare for summer tour dates if their tour includes New York. We will notify you three months, or less, before your departure of any additional fees.
Regarding Land Package Pricing:
Land Package prices signify that...
- ...BCT will NOT provide your transportation EXCEPT during the tour.
- ...you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
- ...BCT is not responsible for any cost associated with the cost of your transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour. Including penalties, fees and/or rebooking cost when a trip is cancelled or moved.
- ...while your transportation is provided during the tour you will be required to arrange your own transportation (be that airfare or train or car) at the beginning and after the tour.
Click here to read about the advantages of booking a 'full package' trip versus a 'land package' trip.
<li>Full Package Prices Include Round trip airfare out of airport near you; airport taxes</li>
<li>Services of a professional tour guide from arrival to departure</li>
<li>Private motor coach or van and driver when touring</li>
<li>Requested accommodation w/private bath or shower & hotel taxes</li>